Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANIME DREAM UNIVERSITY

Back to Guilds

an anime middle school/high school /university for all race of beings 

Tags: anime, love/romance, university/college, high school/middle school, monsters/humans 

Reply The University
Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:08 pm
big brother... jace h.. hello* jinx looked at him, her left eye bleeding* how... are you?  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm
Jace sat on the ground with his legs crossed and looked at his sister. "Well apparently much better than you." He teased with a smile. "You better pull through this one sis. I can't lose you." He said softly as a lonely tear formed in his eye.  

jace180013
Vice Captain

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:19 am
*she sees she a kid again. she giggles* i guess i'm a kid again and i'll be ok she'll never let me die  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:31 pm
"Then kill some Demon hunters. They are hunting these people. And I don't like your attitude at all." Prophet said, his wristblades going into his armor. "Listen kid. I may look like a cowered, but without this suit, my heart and lungs wouldn't work. This thing keeping me alive. And right now, this suit took out a lot of demon hunters. If you think that you could take me on, dream on, because I could take you down in a blink of an eye." Prophet said, turning his cloak on, meaning no one could see him. He reappeared behind Jace. "Listen to me, and listen good. Your pissing me off. Those who piss me off aren't of this world anymore, so I suggest you better calm down before you join them." Prophet said, his eyes glowing red, showing through his helmet. He then disappeared, then reappeared, lying down on the ground. "Don't mess with the 'tin man'. He could take down five demons in a hour, that clearly means you should piss him off without a good reason." Prophet said sarcastically.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

jace180013
Vice Captain

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:31 am
When prophet turned invisible Jace watched his exact location carefully using his aura vision. "You foolish foolish man. I can see everything. Do you not know that I have the blood of a sin? You can't kill me... I have tried, but that's just it killing me would be the nicest thing you could possibly do for me. I am not here to make enemies nor to offend you in anyway sir. I am simply here to avenge whoever is hurting my family. I appreciate your intel on the demon hunters. I am not here to just randomly swing my sword and kill whomever may pass simply to protect my family. I have had a bit of a rough week and not in the best mood my apologies for coming off as a jerk to you." Jace turned his attention to his little sister glad to see she was doing well. Jace smiled brightly the only thing that could make him smile anymore was his sister. He wished he could steal her away from this life and give up all the power and the fighting this just wasn't the way things should have been. Jace look over at Prophet "By the way sir nice armor. Pretty neat that it keeps you alive. Sorry about my attitude bro but I get over protective of my sister. Assuming you helped in killing of some of the guys after her I gotta thank you. I really appreciate that." Jace said in his more relaxed voice. He had started to calm down a bit now and was realizing he had been out of line and out of character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:27 am
* jinx put on a eye patch as her newest twins laid with her* hii mama  

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:58 am
Prophet sighed, stood up, then looked to Jace. "It's alright. I'm not in the best of moods either." Prophet said, rubbing the back of his helmet. "Yeah, this armor does help. Even when it seems useless, it helps in so many ways I can't count. By the way, my cloak was on the lowest setting, so you could see me. Any higher then not even the best vision could spot me." Prophet said, smirking, he then patted Jace's shoulder. "No hard feelings." Prophet said, smiling at Jace. He then walked over to a spot of grass, then sat down on it, relaxing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 pm
"That's a pretty neat trick man, but I don't always see with my eyes. I actually can see aura which is life energy so if you are even kinda alive I can see you somewhat... Zombies though Them I hate." Jace said with a smirk. "I understand the not being in a great mood. So what brought us all here anyhow?" Jace asked curiously as he stretched out a bit.  

jace180013
Vice Captain

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:06 am
jace180013
"That's a pretty neat trick man, but I don't always see with my eyes. I actually can see aura which is life energy so if you are even kinda alive I can see you somewhat... Zombies though Them I hate." Jace said with a smirk. "I understand the not being in a great mood. So what brought us all here anyhow?" Jace asked curiously as he stretched out a bit.

* jinx cried* brother,i'm a zombie, well vampiric/zombie ghoul. so is sam who was injected with the chaos umbros virus and was ghoul soon after and rena who after giving her heart to man and had it broken made a contact with reiko * points to a shrine maiden/priestess and rulers of the undead. sadly we are her slaves now* reiko glows to show the evil woman* it's true i'm the puppet master and they are my puppets. theose it was wose in my reality. i made jinx a mindless killer she ate everyone her friends, family, every one she loved. and jinx's "sister" layla was a lovely spy. so easy everyone mind was changed. then she fell in love in both reality. in this one her wife in the other faust and umbra." please let them live.. please" how sad. ,layla come * a girl goes to the reiko's glowing form and is inpaled to the tree* ok bye reiko need to wake. i'm shina btw* reiko stops glow and looks scared* w.. where am? whoe are people? * see jinx and the others* COME * they come* well seeing as your all moving and not dead dead i'd say this is reaility number 65,745,486,536. sadly realities 1 to 65,745,486,513 your dead dead and 65,745,486513 to 65,745,486,536. your a ghoul and in every case it's because of me.... everytime jinx , my little sister you die because me* sees layla in the tree ans pulls in out of it* mother do this/ * layla nods* damn  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:34 am
kaoru 94 sensei
jace180013

* jinx cried* brother,i'm a zombie, well vampiric/zombie ghoul. so is sam who was injected with the chaos umbros virus and was ghoul soon after and rena who after giving her heart to man and had it broken made a contact with reiko * points to a shrine maiden/priestess and rulers of the undead. sadly we are her slaves now* reiko glows to show the evil woman* it's true i'm the puppet master and they are my puppets. theose it was wose in my reality. i made jinx a mindless killer she ate everyone her friends, family, every one she loved. and jinx's "sister" layla was a lovely spy. so easy everyone mind was changed. then she fell in love in both reality. in this one her wife in the other faust and umbra." please let them live.. please" how sad. ,layla come * a girl goes to the reiko's glowing form and is inpaled to the tree* ok bye reiko need to wake. i'm shina btw* reiko stops glow and looks scared* w.. where am? whoe are people? * see jinx and the others* COME * they come* well seeing as your all moving and not dead dead i'd say this is reaility number 65,745,486,536. sadly realities 1 to 65,745,486,513 your dead dead and 65,745,486513 to 65,745,486,536. your a ghoul and in every case it's because of me.... everytime jinx , my little sister you die because me* sees layla in the tree ans pulls in out of it* mother do this/ * layla nods* damn

[OOC I don't think ANYONE but you could follow that without reading more than once. There is not much structure to what people are doing. If you play multiple characters all at once you MUST specify who is doing what]
Jace grinned "Not hate like that sis. I hate fighting them because they are hard to see with aura vision." Jace stood up and walk a few feet away from everyone looking up at the sun.  

jace180013
Vice Captain

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 pm
jace180013
kaoru 94 sensei
jace180013

[OOC I don't think ANYONE but you could follow that without reading more than once. There is not much structure to what people are doing. If you play multiple characters all at once you MUST specify who is doing what]
Jace grinned "Not hate like that sis. I hate fighting them because they are hard to see with aura vision." Jace stood up and walk a few feet away from everyone looking up at the sun.

[sorry, i'll try better]
* jinx nods* ok  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 pm
Prophet stared at the sky. "Well, this interesting and all, but, why were demon hunters attacking your friends if your not demons in the first place?" Prophet asked, looking at them with questioning eyes. "I mean, demon hunters wouldn't just attack you without proof that your a demon. I mean, you could be, and I might be wrong about this, but still, why would they do that for no good reason?" Prophet said, trying to steer them away from their conversation of zombies and such.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

kaoru 94 sensei
Captain

Omnipresent Genius

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:11 pm
*jinx sighs* shina is a master at making others think, see, hear, smell and do thing as she wants. so she makes them believe we're all evil demon that need to be killed. so to them we are demons because she makes them think so. i can help because of my healing atacks but there is too many to do. the only way to save them all is to sacrifice me and my friends. so i can't beat them all..... yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:28 pm
Prophet chuckled, looking back up at the sky. "Good idea, dumb turn outs on that." Prophet said, holding his hand up to show a holographic screen. He started to move things on it, or tap it occasionally. "This seems familiar. 'It seems that a bunch of demon hunters died in Germany today by a man with clad armor, what looked like to be the Grim Reaper, and a demon like man, killed them off easily. A strange woman appeared, killing the rest off with unknown power. The rest of what happened, such as, where these three came from and went, and why they did this, are unknown'." Prophet said, reading aloud from the holographic screen. He looked at them, then smirked. "Seems we are famous. Can't wait for the people wanting me to sign pictures." Prophet joked, chuckling as the holographic screen turned off.  

Jin the Ice Ninja

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm
Wylee bit her tongue. She had heard about Prophet at rebirth and all those things when she was a kid --- before she stepped into this place. But that was before, and this was now.

It was him. But that wasn't the only person she had *heard* about recently. No...there was someone else here too...

"...Rebirth, huh...what a coincidence," She said with a little smile.

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been replying, just got a little brother Tuesday and have been busy!)  
The University

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff