[LOG] After the tussle [Imbali x Moke]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:29 pm
((Players: Alpaca Chobi and Graceangel))

Imbali:

Her mocking facial expressions started to give way to watching him and listening to him. She narrowed her eyes as she caught every flicker of anything that passed on his face. When he looked down at her, she gave him a rather direct stare right back at him. She was quite prepared to take whatever he wanted to give. His turning to tend to himself though gave her nothing to fight over. She sighed and let her ferocity roll off her back. As much as she wanted to continue to taunt him, she felt these vague pangs of guilt inside at watching him tend his wounds. His wounds she inflicted. She inwardly both rejoiced that hell yeah she was the one who gave them to him. He better learn his place next time. Still, even deeper somewhere, in a place she was surprised existed anymore at that point... the whisper of a conscience that knew he hadn't really done anything to deserve such a physical thrashing. Sure, he said some inflammatory things. She wasn't sure if she overdid it showing him who was really boss.

She inched closer a bit to look at the wound on his arm he was tending. "See.. that's why... Lemme show you how to clean it faster..." She slowly and tentatively held her paw at the edge of his arm. "You're totally right. You dont have to prove anything to me. You don't know me. That's the beauty of the roguelands. Another day, another fight. None of it matters. Everything is immaterial. I can help you though. Since I catch a good amount of my own meals; i've gotten fantastic at licking wounds."

Moke:

Mokes first instinct was to pull his injured arm away but he relaxed and lowered his guard once he was sure she wasn't just going to go in an finish the job she'd started. With a gruff hmphhh he allowed her to inspect his wound. The leopards frown stayed firmly there on his maw.

"I'm aware of how to clean a wound and catch my own meals," He explained, "But... help is always appriciated too I suppose." It hurt his ego to admit that but he did any ways, "I am ...." Moke paused for a moment. They were in the rouge lands and that meant that he really could be any body. They were both some body and no body at the same time. Passing shadows.

"I am the great evil king Moke," The title rolled off of his tongue, "If you are a goddess then I will be a king." Strangers passing through. They were just that. They were anyone.

Imbali:

Her eyes moved up to watch his. Her eyes didn't move from his face though their intensity would flicker and give way from time to time. She licked around her maw and grinned a rather coy smile. She then gently took his arm with both paws. She methodically licked his wound for him the way she did whenever she cleaned one of hers. Except that she went just a little slower. Her eyes were inspecting, guaging his every response and reaction.

When he acknowledged her that way, her eyes also softened with appreciation and what was almost respect. She stopped halfway through a lick. She pulled her face back. "Excellent. Lots of lions all over the continent proclaim themselves and their sons. Why not you too." She almost felt proud of him for being able to come to this understanding.

She yielded another sigh. "Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I too sometimes have others fetch meals for me. Problem with that is that they don't always come right back, or come when you need them to, when you're most hungry, or other such failures." Her mind immediately thinking of that blasted sengal who was supposed to have brought her fish and still hadn't returned.

Moke:

Moke sat and actually enjoyed this female cleaning his wound. His own mother had never tended to his wounds it had always been him if he had a scrape from a fight with one of the pride members or his father. So it was nice to feel the touch of another. His features were stern but on the inside he was quite glad. But then she mentioned something of underlings.

"You have to be tough on them," He sighed, "Crush them in to submission..." This was one on one how to dominate some one, "I'm sure you are tough. But you really need to squash any hopes and dreams they might have.. "

Imbali:

Her eyes looked from side to side and looked at nothing in particular as she pondered how to go about squashing Almasi's hopes and dreams. Did Almasi have any? She had never bothered to find out. What use was it to waste energy getting to know someone you'd have to replace soon enough? This would be something do the next time they were on a between here and there walk. She had no problem with contemplating this recommendation.

She resumed licking his wound though it was mostly cleaned up and looking much better. Her eyes went back to studying him and making frequent direct eye contact. "Submission huh? Well, while I'm not opposed to squashing anyone's anything; I have so far thus attempted to obtain other's servitude through my charms. I can't just have anyone flinging me into trees now can I?"

Her grin grew wide and devious. "I do actually have a slave. I just seemed to have misplaced her. She's so much smaller. Though she's not likely to come back with anything with as long as she's been gone." She gazed at him as she moved from licking his wound to grooming his arm down to his paw. She then carefully and slowly groomed his paw.

Moke:

Moke allowed the female to continue to groom him but it was confusing. Her charms? He knew a few females who had deemed them seleves as such but they were part of his fathers pride. Females were not trust worthy but he supposed neither were males. Nobody was.

"I-I think thats enough," He took his paw back. If you could see the bare skin behind the fur you could see he was blushing. Moke was a bit caught off guard.

"So your slave.. eh..." He stumbled to find the words but he was still so stuck on this female licking his paw. Moke couldn't find the wit to form sentences about slaves. Then the thought of if he wanted this female he could just take her now. It would be another tussel but she'd... No no no no. That wasn't what he was here to do. He didn't want to sire cubs in to this world where he wasn't a proper king. And this female.. he kind of respected her to much to just up and do that. Moke shook his head.

"You know its dangerous to go up to strange males and just start .. eh.. grooming them." He managed.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:59 pm
Imbali pulled back when he did. She smirked a little and a part of her coy grin faded. She then got up, turned around, and she slowly made her way to the lake. She walked slow and slinked her way there. Dangerous? Ha. She felt perhaps she should be the dangerous one. Of course, she wasn't really of a mind to feel threatened. Not that there weren't of course malicious and severely dangerous beasts who populated the roguelands. Of course. Sometimes lately, the roguelands felt even more crowded than ever. Still, she knew how to take care of herself. She was magnificent at hiding when she didn't want to be found. She was great at finding ways around that didn't take too much notice if she didn't want.

She turned her head back half way to look at him. "Do you seriously want me to believe that I have anything to fear from you? I doubt that. I'm not afraid of you... or anyone... Though" Then she had a clever thought. She paused her words to sip from the water.

"Why.... I just thought... Well.. if you want to be the King around here... why not give you a nice treat. Don't most kings have those who come and groom them? And do pleasantly nice things for them? No worries. I won't do it anymore." Then her eyes flickered with glee. Would talk of him being kingly appeal to him? She'd wait and see.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:58 pm
Graceangel

((Thank you for being Patient. : ) Sorry weekends tend to be really crazy for me. I believe you have my aim already but you can reach me easily on chobichips during weekdays or evenings <3))

It was a good point she was making. Most kings had underlings that did things for them. Maybe a groomer wasn't something he'd personally go out of his way to control but having some one do the hunting the guarding and healers just as a start was very appealing to him. To be in control of everything.

But he was a lone leopard and not even one good enough to be next in line at his fathers pride of misfits. Not that he was interested in taking over his fathers pride, he wasn't, but the respect he so desperately wanted from them. To be able to be proud of who he was and have others fear him. And not just because of his fathers name, but his own.

Devilishly he grinned.

"You're right." He stated, "Well in some ways you're right. Underlings are needed."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:16 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She sat there flicking her tail from side to side. While she was mostly somewhat calmed down from earlier, she was still feeling quite entertained. She was delighted to be told she was right. It just saturated her already overblown ego. Her eyes smiled as she relished the idea that she was of course right; she was always right. She always felt rather sure of herself and exactly anything she was doing.

Though when she looked back at him and saw that devilish grin. It deeply appealed to a very deep rooted part of her. She'd almost wanted to tell him 'oh there you are', or at least something like that. She didn't. Instead, she merely tried to look as though she weren't actually looking. It wasn't quite a coy move; it was more of just drinking in that expression. So thus far she had made him angry, and now she saw this look of something positively exciting.

She then reminded herself to in fact probably still becareful. Sure, she was a big girl. She mostly knew what she was doing, but she wasn't trying to get herself violated either. In all her time of lone wanderings of this land; she had managed to avoid that. She knew that was largely due to her ability to poof or disappear in a heart beat. However, here in this spot, she might not be able to get away so quickly. 'No matter how much fun, you're having you delicious femme fatale... you keep your space and protect yourself.', she admonished herself.

"Not just underlings. Why... anything you want. Your heart's desire. When you have anything you want when you want it; that's even better than being King of anyone."

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm
Graceangel

Moke had never thought about things in this way before. Anything he wanted? Though these were the same principles his pride already taught they just made more sense the way that this leopardess was putting it.

"Hmmm.." He chewed over it for a moment. "I want the title and I want the fear," He said it as though it was normal to want both of those things. Like there was nothing unreasonable for wanting others to fear you. The leopard looked over the female for a moment.

"I'd like very much to win your respect too," He looked over his shoulder for a moment, "With an Ally like you there are many things the two of us could achieve. An allegiance if you will." He could take her now if he wanted but that wasn't the sort of fear this leopard was after. Not with a female brave enough to strike first and talk later. He'd rather have her as an equal and win her over with time. If this female hadn't shown signs of strengths it was very possible Moke would have no problem disrespecting her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Well, wasn't that something... She looked at him steadily gauging his mannerisms. She wasn't sure what he meant by title. Her respect? To her knowledge, that was a first. There wasn't really anyone who explicitly had wanted her respect. That type of desire stroked her ego even more and caused her heart to feel puffed up. She was trying very hard to not go overboard with being so vain. She took one more sip of water before heading back to sit by him. Her eyes would look at him shrewdly then look off at something else while her mind plotted whatever it was she was going to do. What she wanted to make of this.

"By title... you mean for me to address you as "highness" or something like that? For me to call you that.. is that what you're meaning by respect? I think I wouldn't have any problem with that. Only... the bit about fear.. we would need to find someone else to subject to your fear because I am not really very inclined to that." Her really only true fears were her deepest secret. So far, she's never had to encounter such a situation in her life.

"I can't say I disagree with the idea of having an allegiance. Never hurts to have friends around. Also, roaming these lands also it's nice to have companions about sometimes. I mean... besides those to serve us." She thought about those to entertain us, but she kept that bit to herself. It so far hadn't occurred to her he was from any other lands than the rogue lands. It wasn't always easy to tell if they were from one of those prides or certain territories.

She also considered the fact she hadn't had a true companion since the one lionness she hung around with for a while. That lady was nice enough. They had some fun hunts, but that same female went off to do her duty and have babies and all that sorts of nonsense. Imbali considered herself fortunate to not have fallen into that trap. No. The life she has was free. Just how she liked it.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm
Graceangel

"I like that very much," Your highness just commanded a sort of respect. He liked it a lot. The leopard turned his head to the side, "Oh divine one shall we be on our way now?" His words dripped with a fake sense of regalness. Not in mocking but in practice. Moke was really trying to sound that much more important than he really was. Even Moke scrunched his nose at how his words sounded before getting up and stretching.

"That is unless you were hoping to stay by this stream for the rest of the day. I was hoping to wander onward." He looked off yander. Sure he'd explored uncharted territories before but usually after a short while he'd head back to his prides territory. Moke wasn't so sure if he wanted to head back just yet. Specially now that he'd met a companion of sorts.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:44 pm
It didn't sound overly flattering. It did, but it sounded a little awkward. Perhaps, he wasn't so used to saying such things to anyone. She decided to just go along with it. If he wanted them to have such lofty titles, there was nothing wrong with it. She didn't know where that mangy sengal. Oh well. Perhaps she would just leave that one behind. She could just find someone new to manipulate. Then again, she had done that before. She licked one of her paws and smoothed the fur on her face out a bit. Then, she got up leisurely. Standing next to him, she nodded. "Sure. I've actually been camped in this area for a almost a week. That's generally a little longer than I care for sticking to just one spot. Indeed... Maybe it is time to stretch these legs." She then stretched herself out. She reached her paws as far ahead in front of her as she could. She wriggled her tail, and she shook herself out.

"Ok. I'm up for going pretty much anywhere. I can just follow you if you want... or I can follow along by your side. Whatever you like..." She almost felt like she was being generous.

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items