Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Parasite EVE: Primal Eyes [O//A] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxSTORY

It's 2096 in New York, America. A time when parasites which is is also known as Mitochondria has bonded with human cells and has caused some enhanced abilities on few whilst n changes on others. You could say, it was like they were humans little helpers as they assist the brain with healing processes and small little jobs around the body. But that's besde the point as despite the sudden appearance of the Mitochondria cells in human bodies, there's nothing different in a humans lifestyle. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway, back to the story, as said before, the year is 2096 in New York, America and to be exact, it's Christmas Eve. It's the grand showing of a unique opera known as 'One Last Love's Hope'. Every famous or professional employee in the law area have been invited. Form agents and police officers, to top secret spies and the FBI. Everyone is here, also mingled in the crowd are just some everyday citizens, after all, it wouldn't be fair if there wasn't any. Anyway, during this little performance, the leading opera singer starts to act up, her eyes start to send out some sort of signal that is reacting with everyones Mitochondria cells and has caused an uproar as first the other actors on the stage start to feel hot that they practically burst into flames. It seemed that their Mitochondria had simply destroyed itself, self combusted, caved in on itself as people panicked frantically. This happened with people from the audience as well, but all except 5 people in the audience were affected. Their Mitochondria seemed to be fine, they were just shocked at all that was happening but since these five were apart of the law area of work, a few as agents and others as simple cops, they ran into the scene and noticed that the leading opera singer wasn't burning like the rest, she was just singing. As the few survivors escaped the opera house and ran out onto the streets of New York, the lead singer just continued to sing, she didn't have a care in the world as the 5 who were unaffected approached the stage, ready to catch the singer, yet, as soon as they approach the stage, she disappears backstage. And, out of pure instinct, they chase after her.

As the group of five reached the hallway to the many dressing rooms and waiting rooms, they found many burnt corpses and in one room, ran into a small rat and parrot. What happened to those though kinda creeped out the five as they had mutated into beasts which would be classified as 'unreconiseable', more like mythical creatures as well. It turned into a bloodbath as they tried to either run from the creatures or destroy them. But in the end, the five reached the end of the hallway and found the rehearsal room. There, sat at the piano, was the opera singer but she was mutating, altering slightly, taking on another persona known as Eve. She was arguing with herself before her being dropped into a hole in the ground and into the sewers. The five were confused, Eve? Who was that? What was happening to their Mitochondria? This confused them all but the question on their minds the most was why didn't anything happen to them? Why everyone else and not them? These questions plagued their minds up until they left the opera house for good and exiting the house caused them to be interviewed by a tv star who wanted the big news. The five, not wanting to shed any information on the subject, was protected by the head officer. He had knocked the star out and drove the five down to the local police station. There, he got in contact with other people and highers up then had decided, after half an hour on the phone, to make up a group known as MIST, this stands for Mitochondrial Investigation and Suppression Team as it seems that the head officer found out more about their newly found immunity to the persona known as Eve. They also found out more about this persona and that she's named the 'Mother of Mitochondria'. Why? Because back at the opera house, them mutated rats and parrots the five encountered, they were her creations. The Mitochondria within them animals started to self combust but then decided to side with Eve's Mitochondria and...well..mutated. Whilst them five made the small group known as MIST, Eve was busy making more little 'children' as she called them, five of them having human like forms along with other appearances. These little servants have started to attract attention to themselves as they loiter around the town, trying to help hide Eve.

As these little 'children' have tried to draw attention to themselves, many would question how. Well, they've caused more animals to mutate and have even mutated innocent humans along with causing them to combust like at the opera house. Not only that but they've even been able to bring back a stack of bones into flesh and...well..meat. The extinct race known as dinosaurs to be exact. Now New York is in turmoil as these little servants of Eve are making a load of distractions so that MIST and the head officer can't find out anything. About Eve or about the Mitochondria and it's many secrets. Especially the secret as to why they're immune to burning up like the rest and the powers they may now have. This is Parasite Eve, no one is safe here in New York...ever, not with Mitochondria and parasites on the loose. But will this maddness ever end? Or will everyone see this as the parasites see this, looking through Primal Eyes?

ll Story ll Rules ll Extra Info ll Roles ll Skeleton ll

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxRULES

Gaia TOS
                Follow the rules of Gaia TOS. Simple, right? Right.

Literacy
                I mean, is it too much to ask for? This a semi lit. and above roleplay, we expect more than one liners, seriously. Also make posts pretty please~

Weapons
                Well...any weapon can be used I guess c: Simple as since it's a futuristic time period.

Loyalty
                Don't make a profile and never post, it's really annoying and irritating when people do that. That also means respect the creator and others, they all want to have a good time and so do you if you've decided to join in.

PG16
                Romance and Violence are encouraged. You know your limits when posting in a public thread so please don't try to push it to something that is excessively vulgar and indecent. That's what time-skips are for. Also do not be too gorey when it comes to fighting, we want to sleep tonight you know.

Rules
                Because I own this roleplay, I can add rules on at any point I think nessicary. Please understand this as well~
                All profiles are to be posted here~

Goddess
                I am the goddess of this roleplay so what I say goes. I decide who's accepted and when we start, I mean it.

Powers
                These are Mitochondrial powers, more will be explained in the Extra Info part and well, those who're in mist get one each which aren't their immunity to Eve and the the creations (along with Eve) all get two powers c:

Just checking~
                If you read the rules, please add a ninja on your profile somewhere.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxEXTRA INFO

This is where all the extra little bits will be, just little bits... I'll add more if anyone else has questions or things that weren't covered as much in the story and may want some more explaining for.

Mitochondria Powers:
                      Now, people think this is a bit vauge but hear me out, the Mitochondria powers awakened within the five when they were in the opera house, when Eve was trying to communicate with everyone's Mitochondira. Now, the five who're in MIST have one power which isn't their immunity to being burnt or being mutated by their Mitochondria.
                      On the otherhand, the mutants who're also known as the 'children' of Eve, will have two powers since they can't be mutated or burnt because they're already mutated. But nothing overpowered or anything like that.Mutating other people, animals or corpses isn't really a power though. More of a curse that just occurs naturally.

Inspiration:
                      If you haven't heard of it, this is a complete spin off type style of Parasite Eve, a game made in 1997 for the PlayStation. A great game and I'm practically in love with it, if you couldn't tell that is. Most of the things in the roleplay are in reference to the actual game and I give credit to the game and...yeah.

Setting:
                      Wanna know something, this'll be taking place in lots of places, all set in New York, America in 2096. The world's updated so yeah, we can get very technological here, it will also take place in the opera house at times because Eve will go back there along with a church from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxROLES

M.I.S.T.
                    The Leader of M.I.S.T. (Male) - Reserved for X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
                    The Second in Command of M.I.S.T. (Female) - Taken by Kise no Shirube!
                    The Healer of M.I.S.T. (Male) - Taken by ViViD Maestro!
                    The Researcher of M.I.S.T. (Female) - Reserved for Kise no Shirube
                    The Muscles of M.I.S.T. (Female) - Taken by Holo Sora Kurono!
                    *The Head Officer (Male) - Taken by Yume no Shirube!

Eve and her 'Children'
                    The Opera Singer/Eve (Female) - Taken by Yume no Shirube!
                    The Leader of the Children (Male) - Taken by Kise no Shirube!
                    The Muscles of the Children (Male) - Taken by ViViD Maestro!
                    The Brains of the Children (Female) - Taken by X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X!
                    The Prideful of the Children (Male) - Taken by Holo Sora Kurono!
                    The 'Innocent' of the Children' (Female) - Taken by Holo Sora Kurono!

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxSKELETON

[align=center][appearance]

[color=color of your choice][b]Name:[/b] [full name]
                [b]Nickname/s:[/b]
                [b]Age:[/b]
                [b]Gender:[/b]
                [b]Race:[/b] [Either Human (if apart of MIST) or Mutant (if apart of children)]
                [b]Crush:[/b]
                [b]Personality:[/b]
                [b]Mitochondrial Powers:[/b] [2 Maximum for the mutants, 1 only for the MIST, but this does not include immunity to self combusting]
                [b]Biography:[/b] [Make it lengthy if possible]
                [b]Likes:[/b] [Three minimum]
                [b]Dislikes:[/b] [Three minimum]
                [b]Extra?:[/b]
                [b]Weapons:[/b] [Three Maximum]
                [b]Role:[/b]
                [b]Username:[/b] [/color][/align]

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

Name: Rosa Grace Vaughn. Also known as Eve.
Nickname/s: Rosa, Gracie, Miss Vaughn, Blue Rose. Eve is known as Mother sometimes.
Race: She's recently become a mutant.
Crush: ...?
Personality: Rosa is quite the motherly character, she is very protective, especially over her younger brother and seems to be the type to be very easy to talk to. She listens to people when they speak to her and is very dedicated to singing and her job, it's not until recently that she's able to accept Eve properly. Can be indecisive about things and can be thrown off a subject very easily but she hates being shouted at which happens sometimes and she'll get overly scared. Can be said to be old fashioned and takes on the responsible adult role if she really needs to. Is a green thumb and is easily swayed of her emotions, often needing her younger brother there to support her when she is being swayed and she knows it yet, she can never stop it. Eve, on the other hand, is very energetic, more or less because she's a kid. She takes on many reponsibilities which are usually too much for her, causing her to depend on others too much. She can be responsible when she wants to and hates having to be alone which is why she allowed Rosa's concious to stay with her, just to make her her friend but now she's dragged her into a lot of trouble it seems. She feels guilty often and is known to pat her 'Children' on the head when she's in a good mood. When Eve is in a bad mood though...oh god, it's better to just run.
Mitochondrial Powers: Since Rosa has none and it's mainly Eve that takes over the body during times of need, such as attacks. Her power is the ability to manipulate the movements of a Mitochondrial being or as the humans call them, mutants. She can command them to stop more or less when she stands in front of them. Her other power is the ability to communicate with other Mitochondria cells within other bodies, this is how the bodies burnt in the opera house. They're all her doing. Honestly.
Biography: Rosa was born and raised in Canada. Yup...Canada. She moved to New York with her younger brother when she was 10 and he was 7, mainly because of their parents divorce which didn't really do much. It never affected her life in any way, it only made her more determined to reach her goal, of becoming famous. She tok up singing and acting classes, everything she would need to achieve her goal yet...one day she ended up in a car crash with her mother. At the age of 17 this happened. She was admitted into surgery with a punctured lung and torn muscles. Having the odd transplants, it was apparently up to her to decide whether to wake up after the operation or not, but it ended up with her waking up to see her brothers crying face. With their mother gone and their father in Canada, Rosa decided that they'd do just fine living on their own. How wrong she was, it wasn't easy as she had to juggle her life about between school, clubs and work. Yes, she worked part time and only up until she reached twenty which is when she left school and ended up getting a proper job. It was as a stage hand at first but soon she was able to get better jobs and eventually became an opera singer. When she reached 23, she was engaged and married, happily. But it wasn't until she found out that she couldn't produce a child that she got divorced. Her divorced her over something like that. Angered and enraged, this was how Eve surfaced, it took a couple of years but Eve surfaced because of the anger that Rosa had towards her Ex. She cut off herself from her younger brother until the the night of the opera and this is how this all happened. How Eve awakened or how she even got into Rosa's body is unknown. Complete mystery. But she will reveal it later on maybe.
Likes: Roses, sweets, dresses, traditional clothing, singing, acting, operas, fancy things, tea, lace, ribbons, lace, Eve's Children, her brother and last but not least, Eve. Eve likes Rosa, the mutants, her Children, annoying other people, reminiscing, dancing, spinning, having fun and churches. She finds them fancy.
Dislikes: Eve hating her, Eve leaving her body for good, being alone, annoyances, her brother getting hurt, her ex, her past life and doctors. Her past life, annoyances, being forced to leave the body, people getting hurt too much, no one understanding her intentions or pain and last but not least...sour foods.
Extra?: Rosa speaks in dark blue and her eyes are blue when she has the body. Eve speaks in dark red and her eyes become red when she takes over the body.
Weapons: The only weapons known are held by Eve and that's a scythe and some throwing knives.
Role: The Opera Singer / Eve
Username: Yume no Shirube
ninja  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am
User Image

Name: Kai Daniel Vaughn
Nickname/s: Kai, Daniel (only by Rosa) of just Chief Vaughn.
Race: Human
Crush: "...Rather not..."
Personality: Kai is very outgoing and quite the gentleman...well, if you know him. He's pretty much a "Mama's Boy" but since his mothers passing he is overly protective of his sister. If you've never met him, you'll really not want to, especially if he hasn't had a smoke or any sleep. Seriously. He has a short temper and is pretty much angry all the time and is very easily annoyed. Yet, he calms down when he's around the right people.
Mitochondrial Powers: He has only one Mitochondrial power and that's his power, his strength is greatly improved but he can only use it several times before feeling tired and grouchy.
Biography: Kai's past is pretty much explained in Rosa's background check. He lived with his parents up until they got divorced and his sister got into a car crash. He didn't want to lose his sister as well. When his sister got married and ended up cutting him off in his later life, he was all alone and decided to do things how he felt. He became chief of the police station in downtown New York and was the person to organise MIST. He's pretty much got everything explained in his sisters background.
Likes: Doughnuts, his sister, sleeping, smoking, his friends, heading out to the local bar, his job, law, punishment, having a laugh and pretty much his job...again.
Dislikes: Annoyances, too much sweet things, spicy foods, loosing his sister, his mothers death, his father, anything that hurts those close to him and Eve.
Extra?: He can never forgive Eve. Never.
Weapons: He has a hand pistol and a dagger. That's it really.
Role: The Head Officer
Username: Yume no Shirube ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 pm
reserve me The brains of the Children and The Leader of the M.I.S.T please ^~
^

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
reserve me The brains of the Children and The Leader of the M.I.S.T please ^~
^

Will do c:  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:33 am
Bump~!  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:35 am
User Image

Name: Aristanae Lilia Vargez
Nickname/s: Ari, Flower, Buddy, Vivi, Danger
Race: Mutant
Crush: I do prefer the Healer of M.I.S.T...... But he wouldn't like me very much
Personality:Unlike people of her age, Ari has shown a more mature attitude, usually calm and collected even when someone is acting tense in front of her. However, she can also show a much more timid side at times. She has proven to be greatly annoyed by how the rain falls and gets paranoiac tendencies, and flustered because of it in certain situations. Though she's hesitant to admit it, she's a frequent user of the supermarkets coupons when it comes to ramen.Her schizophrenic attitude can make her quite scared, loud, and her emotions will run wild.
Mitochondrial Powers: She has the ability to make things... If not over 3,000 LBS. levitate, she see's it more as a curse because she can't control it to do her will. Another ability is the fact is she can get into peoples head and "Push" fake memories, ideas and thoughts into their heads making it seem real. She can control 15 people with that power. Theres what she calls a curse as well, the ability to Mutate small children, weirdly enough it has to be under the age of ten.

Biography: Ari can't really remember her past life, it's blurred and sometimes just gone all together. The only people she remembers are Eve, Kai and the fake figure "night". "Night became part of her life when she was eight, and diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Through out most of her childhood she tried to take lithium.... but sadly it only made it worse. Especially when her powers were needed, she gave up on it vowing to never take it again. When Ari was 14, she had an attack. She went absolutely nuts and all most killed a lot of innocent people. If it wasn't for eve and kai..... people would've dropped dead like birds. From then on, she kept herself away from humans and stayed to the books. Her I.Q is 498..... which is the highest recorded..... or so she says.
~ Playing with her gears she holds in her bag.
~ Eve.... Because she's sweet and Kai.... He's a good person at heart.
~"Night'' sometimes
~ She loves clouds
~Her cellphone which is computerly enhanced... She did it.
~The youngest of the boys..... The prideful of them all.

Dislikes: X The fact she's crazy as sin.
X Bugs.... Spiders mainly
X Chicken meat substance
X the smell of flowers
X Lithium, which is her Med's she's supposed to be taking which she doesn't
X "Night" sometimes.
Extra?: She is schizophrenic. She got it from her mothers side and doesn't treat it. So during certain things, certain words, and certain people set her off. The ''Angel'' following her is named Night and it's total not real. -__- just in her head....
Weapons: she is usually carrying a regular Smith and Wesson pistol, a butcher knife and throwing knives. Gotta be protected right?

Role: The Brains of the children
Username:X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:56 am
Reserve The 'Innocent' of the Children for me~?

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 am
Holo Sora Kurono
Reserve The 'Innocent' of the Children for me~?

Can do c:  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Just need to reread the rules before I can accept c:  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100