Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]
[PRP]Peppotaí x Adrasteia: Stranger Danger.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm
Players:
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:04 pm
Adrasteia hissed as a stray sunbeam hit her face causing her to scuttle back. Frowning she hissed again and turned away from the sun. She hated that ball of heat and light. Darkness was her thing and she embraced its black grasp. “Just what the world needs! Days filled with funny and cheery happenings to bring about light and love and blah, blah, blah.” She trilled sarcastically. “Who needs love and light. All love does is bring pain in the end. Darkness and death is much more my style.” Purring Draste looked down at the dried blood on her paws with delight. “Killing could be fun and the blood…” Her eyes went glassy at just the thought. The taste just made her mouth water.

Peppotaí purred in delight as the sun hit her skin, it had been far too cold lately. She looked around for her companion Iarannmann. He seemed to be off again somewhere, again. She sighed and shook her head. “Probably off somewhere either helping another or partying.” She both loved and hated that about him. Pep shrugged delicately before standing and looking around. Half the day was gone she noted by the position of the sun. “Suppose I could try and find Iaran in order to keep him out of trouble.” An amused smiled flickered on her face.

Not a lot of felines couldn’t handle being in her presence. The weirdness of her blood cravings freaked them out too much to want to be around her and so she spent most of her days alone. In the dark where she could bring in her kill and bask in the life blood of the dead. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the night bugs. Draste perked up at the sound and she rolled over to peer outward. The stars were out and oooh how beautiful they were. It seemed that she had been lost in time again and the hours twiddled away while she lay in her cave home.

Pep was beginning to get ticked off as not only had most of the day been wasted but also her schedule was off. “Where is he! He promised that we would do something today plus there is a schedule that needs to be followed.” She grumbled and hopped onto a large stone to survey the land. “Iaran!” The shout echoed for a moment and nothing was said in return. “Great.” Either he was too far away or he heard her and was hiding because Iaran knew he was in trouble. She sighed in exasperation and sat down on the rock. Why did she put up with him? Why or how did she become his keeper? Pep rolled her eyes heavenward. At least it was nice out and the setting sun looked lovely from this viewpoint.

Adrasteia wrinkled her nose. What was that horrid noise? Who was that near her current place of rest? Night was when she traveled and was bothered less. “Plus side could be my breakfast.” Her bright red eyes glowed in the dark when a lightening bug zipped by and she snapped at it for being near her face. Luckily for the bug Draste missed. "Now to deal with this issue and be on my way. Hopefully this time I will find somewhere more suitable for my home." Though she enjoyed the dark, it really was to drab and bare here.

The sound of a twig snapping off to the right distracted her and made her turn away from the stars. Her heart was beginning to pound when nothing came out and when had the night become this scary? To creep closer or to walk away that was the question. Pep bit her lip while looking left and right. I guess it was better to face things right away instead of having them sneak up on you. She crept forward and held her breath.

Stupid rabbit alerting the feline to my approach…huh no that could work. Adrasteia smirked nastily at the possibility of a surprise attack. Quickly she got into position and sank low to the ground move closer and closer to her target. How cute the other feline was making things easier for her by coming closer...3...2...1! She jumped out with a hiss and a swipe, it was thrilling stuff.

"Geezus," Pep yelped and backed away quickly. She had moved at just the right time she had noted as the others claws were milometers away from her nose. Pep's usually well groomed self was puffed out from the upset. She ducked again when another attack came and countered with her own claws. This wouldn't do nor could she keep this up. Suddenly an angry roar rang through the night causing both to look upward. "Iaran." The word was sighed out happily. Perfect timing she turned back to note the other was distracted and now it was the perfect time to hide. Some may have considered that cowardly, but survival was more important than pride.

Sneering at the male lion Draste snorted and went back to dealing with the lioness. Eyes widen when they encountered a missing lioness. She furiously whacked a stone away from her, “Drat, she got away from me stupid red lion coming all loud and annoying.”Adrasteia frowned with displeasure and the irony of her species being the fastest feline in all the land. Too bad that feline looked like she would have been tasty and she giggled at the thought of the others death. "Meh," She sniffed hauntingly. "She wasn't worth it anyways." With a curl of her tail Draste left for better things.

Pep’s heart was still beating hard. She was known for being calm and collected when dealing with certain situations but whoa that had been one messed up kitty. “Wh-when I see Iaran I am so giving him a mouth full.” She mumbled before breathing out a shaky breath and looked around wearily. Pep waited an extra few minutes before coming out of her hidey whole. Gone. That...creature was gone, "Thank goodness." She sighed before picking up the pace back towards her mate who was climbing down the mountain to get to her position. Once they were near one another she could see how worried her mate was at the fight that had occurred. "Thank you Iran." They nuzzled, looked back wearily. "Let's get out of here and head home."

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Jini-msemi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas