Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
Children of Silverhorn (Viper & SD) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:49 pm
Another RP between myself and Stardust Drifter, this time with a minotaur (Muse Silverhorn) and a human (Roy Carter)!

And we get open the RP with this big climatic battle scene! blaugh

Below is a brief summary of what I hope to do with this RP:

The minotaur princess and captain of the guard cross swords to decide the fate of the whole battle. As the princess disarms the captain and puts her blade to his throat, the defenders lose what remaining will they have and surrender.

Having played a key role in the victory, the minotaur princess (whos name I'm still working on but I keep coming back to the name Muse) receives the cream of the crop of fresh slaves including the defeated captain, whom she grudgingly respects for his skill with a blade and his quick wits.

Time passes and slaves die in accidents or are put to death for trying to escape but through it all, the captain remains loyal and is treated well for it. As more time passes, the princess' respect turns to love as her father puts more and more pressure on her to find a mate and give him an heir.

After a partially nasty fight with her father, the princess attempts to unwind by raiding the tribes wine barrels and ends up getting herself wasted. As she is discovered drunk out of her mind by her loyal slave (whatever your guys name will be), he guides her back to her teepee where she wastes no time in seducing him. His resolve needed to be weakened by some of the wine but in the end the princess got her way and took her slave to bed. But their drunken union bore unexpected fruit as she later discovered herself to be with child. With the discovery of her pregnancy, the princess' and the captain's love flowers in secret.

It was simple for her to keep this under wraps for a few months but as soon as she began to show, she had to come out with the truth... or at least a piece of it. She told everyone she was pregnant but claimed the father remained unknown at the moment as she had been quite drunk when it happened.

Months pass and her belly swells to even greater proportions as the child (or children, I'm thinking minotaurs would probably only have one child at a time but we could push things and say shes having twins) within continue to grow. However one night their relationship is discovered as the princess' father innocently wanders into her tent to check on his pregnant daughter only to find them together in bed. While her father is enraged to find a slave in his daughter's bed, he suspects nothing (her father isn't the brightest minotaur ).

As her time nears, the princess plans to have her children (I'm thinking a boy and a girl) in secret well away from her father and the rest of the tribe. This proves to be for the best as the children's mixed heritage is quite clear. Leaving (whatever your guys name is) to watch over the newborns, the princess returns to the tribe to give her father the grave news (which turns out to be another lie), his grandchild had been stillborn.

With weeks of planning behind it, the princess, pretending to be consumed by grief, tells her father she is going to visit a nearby spirit so she can be alone with her thoughts. He of course demands she take somebody with her and she tells him she'd bring the ex-captain with her. In between the tribe and her supposed destination, she arranged for a fake ambush to take place where two slaves would play hers and the captain's scapgoats and be brutally murdered thus freeing her and the captain to raise their newborns in peace.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:56 pm
Name: Roy Carter
Personality: A man with a strong sense of leadership and a kind heart. Brave and willing to die for what he believes in. Though he is young, Roy respects those stronger than himself and is loyal.

Picture:
User Image

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Name: Muse Silverhorn
Pic: (Minor alterations the the pictures shown below, she would have white/silver horns to match her namesake and her eyes would be an icy blue/teal.)

Full body: (Ye be warned, some nakedness beneath this spoiler! pirate )
User Image

Headshot:

User Image

Personality: Rough and tough on the outside due to her father's training, Muse knows deep down her father has done this to her purely out of love. But like any teenager they had their rough patches and they never healed over all the way. This has caused many a rift between them and despite being well into her adult years, her father continues to treat her like a child.

Additional Info: Sole surviving child of Silverhorn's Chief, _____ Silverhorn, his two sons having perished in battle about ten years back and his wife having died giving birth to Muse. Not wanting to lose his last child the same way, he kept Muse close and personally tutored her in the ways of war with everything from swords and bows to siege weaponry.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 3:42 pm
The day had started out nice. A cool and crisp morning. Roy leaned up against a nearby wall keeping an eye on his men as they took turns guarding the town. Delvara Fort was a well protected trade city. Nothing hostile got in without having swords run through it first.

Roy's hair was a bit shorter than it used to be. Mainly because he got tired of people mistaking him for a woman. His dark green eyes gazed up at the sky. Safe to say the captain was a bit bored.

He wanted anything to happen, lately the fort had been quiet. Suddenly the horn blew but faded out as one of the guard fell near him with an arrow in his heart.

"Captain! Minotaur are approaching!!" one of the guards approached saluting.

"What!? Minotaur!? Just when the hell did they show up!?" he gasped. That was odd, normally that race hunted in the plains, not dense forest areas like the one surrounding the fort. "Well no matter what, defend this place at all cost! If it's got horns run a blade or an arrow through it!" he commanded.

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all. Unsheathing his sword he stormed out of the fort to see his men going toe-to-hoof with the mysterious Minotaur raiders. Dodging an attack from one that spotted him, Roy made quick work at decapitating the monster.

"Defensive stance! Don't let these beasts get into the fort!" he commanded as the guards cheered. Spotting a female, or at least it looked female, Minotaur he charged at her figuring she was the leader. Strike down the leader and you win the battle basically.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:31 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Lol @ your opening. stare Taking my comment to heart I see. xd )

"Forward! Crush their lines beneath your hooves!" Muse roared, her loud commanding voice easily piercing the din of battle as she directed more and more of her raiders towards the city and its would-be defenders.

Despite being female Muse was not one to shirk from bloodshed, if fact many thought she reveled in it. Shes more bloodthirsty than her brothers, voices often whispered behind her back. Pushing such mundane thoughts from her head, Muse quickly latched the newest wave and joined in the assault of Delvara Fort.

Once on the frontlines Muse lost herself in the violence of the melee and let her father's years of training take over. Taking a charging human's impact and blade with her shield she, almost casually, turned his own momentum on him. Getting her bulk underneath him, Muse levered her shield into his chest and flipped him over her shoulder when he landed with a thud.

"Come on, plaything. Don't go dying on me now, we're just gettin' started." Muse rumbled, turning her attention to the fallen human. While she hadn't noticed it at first, this one worn nicer armor than the rest, marking him as a higher ranking soldier or a mercenary. Judging by his bold charge, he was the latter.

Twirling her axe in her nimble fingers, Muse took up a defensive stance a few feet away waiting for the human to regain his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:39 pm
(lol *shrug*)

He grunted a little hitting the ground. Man this woman was tough, but Roy wasn't going to give up without a fight. Standing he twirled his sword. "Plaything!? What do you horned and hooved monsters want with the fort?" he asked moving in a defensive stance around her.

Roy wasn't afraid of this cow woman! Charging again he expected another shield so he dug his sword into the ground and cast it upwards towards her. Some of his men were falling and being killed around him, while others were winning. They relied on his staying alive.

"C'mon men! We've fought tougher battles!" he shouted trying to cheer on his men. "I won't let you take the fort! I may lose my life but I won't let you take my home!" he growled at Muse staring into her eyes.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:59 pm
Stardust Drifter

Muse thumped her axe against her shield and smiled. "Oh really? And what might those be? A riot of peasants?"

Parrying the attack with an iron enforced side of her shield, Muse danced in close and landed a powerful punch to the man's jaw before disengaging a few feet away, where she awaited the human's next move.

The volatile melee swirled around the two combatants like a storm of flesh and blood, both sides taking their fair share of losses, but still a bubble of space persisted around these two titans of the battlefield.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm
Viper 9000

Damn this woman..cow..is tough! he grunted rubbing his sore jaw. It seemed like no matter what, Roy was losing. Igorning her comments he changed tactics and held up his sheild in a defensive stance.

"Tell me, what brings your race out to this region anyway? Aren't you Minotaurs supposed to live in the plains?" he asked a bit curious honestly. After all it was rare to see her race at all.

Roy stared into the eyes of the beastwoman. A faint smirk upon his lips. "I honestly have to say I haven't found someone this tough in years! You're a skilled warrior, I'll give you that much Minotaur!" he mused lightly locking blades with the woman.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Stardust Drifter

"What else but the promise of lands and plunder..." Muse replied with a smile as the two clashed weapons yet again. "And just cause we live out there doesn't mean we have to stay there..."

Seeing as he was now on the defensive, Muse went on the offensive. Swinging her axe in a large arc, she tired to reach around his shield and get at the arm that held it in place. If nothing else she could use the hooked nose of her axe to pull his shield out of alignment and bash him with her shield.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 am
Viper 9000

Blocking and using his sword to counter her attack he glared at her. "I thought your race was supposed to be noble too..." he grumbled popping out of his defensive stance and rushing for her arm to slice into it with his sword.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 am
Stardust Drifter

"Noble in appearance maybe... But you're probably confusing us with our more civilized cousins to the far south." Muse answered, bringing her shield around to protect her exposed arm.

Blocking the counter-attack, Muse suddenly thrust her shield forward into the human hoping to unbalance him and send him reeling.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:08 pm
Viper 9000

He was hit with her sheild and was knocked into the air. Landing on the ground he had about five weapons pointed at him. Glaring up at them he couldn't do anything. It was clear he would probably die.

"Men! Listen to me! Take the civilians and flee! I may die, our home may be lost, but don't let our pride as Humans die!" He said tearing up a little. Roy wasn't planning on dieing today but these brutes were too strong.

"Minotaur, take the fort if you want, take my life if you want, but please spare the civilians! They're unharmed and innocent, I beg you please!" He said his pride tarnished.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:57 pm
Stardust Drifter

Glaring daggers at the raiders who dare interrupt her duel. the soldiers were quickly cowed (ha ha, bad pun) and returned to the fight, leaving Muse alone with her opponent. Approached the downed human Muse kicked his weapon out of reach, planted a hoof atop his chest, and held her axe to his throat.

"I apologize for my soldiers interrupting everything, I had planned to draw this out and have some fun with you..." Muse said, genuinely disappointed at the way things had turned out.

"Your champion is defeated! Drop your weapons and you will be spared!" Muse roared, directing her voice towards the press of foot soldiers. After a moment, the melee slowed to stop as the raiders backed off a step to give the enemy soldiers a chance to surrender.

"And of course we'll spare them. Dead humans are useless to us..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 pm
Viper 9000

"Thank you..that lightens my heart knowing they won't die.." he said closing his eyes and allowing her to finish him off.

All his soldiers were saddened and in shock. The few that tried to fight to him were captured as well. The soldiers that fled to the fort were doing their best to hurry all the civilians into horse drawn carriages so they could escape to the captial city. The fort would be desterted by the time the Minotaur would raid it.
=======================

"Captain!! Why did you let them win!?" one of the captured soldiers shouted.

"Quiet! There are times in life when you realize your strengths and weaknesses. This woman and her soldiers are strong. In respect, I would have died by her hands if our battle continued to go on." Roy replies.

Both him and a couple of the other soldiers were now in a rickety wooden cage. Why he wasn't killed and why he was spared the young Captain hadn't a clue. They watched at the Minotaur raided the empty houses and other places in the fort. Though it made him angry, this too was a part of life.

Once most of the choice morsals were packed up the Captain, along with the few other guards, were carried off towards the Minotaur's home. The beasts were singing a happy song in their native tongue as they marched, some banged their chests in joyous pride. Roy was silent for most of the ride back to their tribal home.

He wasn't sure what to expect, maybe they were going to be-head them there and use their heads as trophys or something? Though he was a little scared, the young man remained strong for his men with him. They were obviously cowering and one of them was crying. Even though he was young, Roy knew that when it was his time to die it would be his time to die.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:32 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Or they won't die yet, and neither will you." Muse added before knocking the human out cold with a savage punch to the head.

====================================

"You should listen to him..." A nearby minotaur said, reaching through the bars and silencing the mouthy prisoner with a strong punch to the gut.

While their catch wasn't as good as it could have been, the prisoners they had taken were mostly male soldiers in the prime of their lives. Of course, they would be assigned to the worse tasks imaginable until their will was broken but still this equaled out to very profitable slave if treated right.

Doubling back down the line of marching raiders atop her rhino-like mount, a gift from her father for her eighteenth birthday, Muse fell into line alongside the rumbling cage-cart. Eyeballing her prisoners for a moment Muse soon singled out the one she was looking for.

"Bring me that one." She ordered, pointing to Roy. "We have unfinished business him and me."

Nodding in understanding, the jailer quickly but skillfully fished Roy out of the cage, leashed him with a lengthy piece of rope, and handed him off to Muse.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff