x-men rp for Anubis and Sinner Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm
IF ANYONE WHO IS NOT US POST IN THI- oh who am i kidding its only us in here lol

Anubis-Kurt,Gambit
Sinner-Wanda.Rouge

the universe.....we dont know....

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:26 pm
If there was one thing that Kurt could never figure out about people is why they seemed to avoide long dark Allys that had lots of shadows and places to clamb up. But they did and it made things all the better for him. much easer to avoide anyone seeing him. Given how mutants were being hunted now like they were rabid animals he needed all the hideing places he could get. And to think that thing would have gone this way was something that had never crossed his mind. He never thought that the X-men would have dispaned,or that the prefosser would be missing or that he had know idea if anyone was even dead or alive anymore, all he knew was that as of right now, he needed to jest suvrive and surviving for him always ment staying hidden. He watched as the last of the MRD officers passed, he even waited a moment before he slowly poked his head away from the shadows and looked around before he telapirted to the next Ally way. If he could he never would even come into the City but he had needed some supplies, not much since he didnt want to carry a lot but well even he needs to eat and he wasent about to let himself get weak because he couldnt get the simpest of suvervial things. As long as he watched himself and didnt run into another mutant he should be home free.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 6:32 pm
Wanda found herself staring at still full wine glass in front of her in bordem more than celbration. The other members of the Brotherhood of Mutants were busy celebrating their latest mission, Wanda hadn't been included in it therefore she honeslty ddin't see why her presence was needed. Well not really her father wnaed his second in Command, sense Mistuiqe had dissapeared sometime ago, and his daughter to be present.
There were none in the Brotherhood she liked and even fuwer she coudln't admit to tolerating and that included everyone present in the room. Peatro was her number one in terms of dislikeing his self asserted dominating persoanlity made him extremly difficult to work with, even harder to give orders to when needed.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:57 am
Wanda wasent the only one who did not feel like being there, The only real reasion Mortimer was there and not locked up in his workshop tinkering with what ever he was going to be working on next was soly for the fact that he did not want anyone looking for him. switiching sides tends to make one not that trusted, and in Pietros mind having gone to the Xmen willingly made someone on his kill list right away, even though he was the mane reasion why he had left, well alright it was Wanda but it was an event that he had caused so it was more his fault.
Well If he was going to be miserabul he might as well be miserabul around someone who was nice to look at, Jest because he had green skin and webbing on his hands and feet didnt mean he couldent look at other people who looked normal. "Wana blow a f**" he offered Wanda, at one point he would have come over a lot sooner but he had gatten over his crush on her a few years ago and now he was jest trying to atleast have one person there not hate him. He offered the carten to her if she did want one.

Kurt telaported out behind a tree, he was outside the city limet ware the woods started, his place of confort more places to hide and his little home away from home was there, he jest needed to get to it. he walked for a while feeling safer there since most mrds didnt go ingto the woods anymore, and he could litterly hide right above there heads if he needed to. He went to a small opening in the ground and he ported to an underground cavern that he had been staying in, there was everything he could need there, it was dry, had a underground stream going threw so he had water to drink and bath in and it was cool in the summers and warm in the winters, what more could he ask for.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:11 am
Toad, though she knew she should call him by his real name. He did that for her but a habbit was hard to break fortunatly he he didn't seem to mind ethier. "I'll be sufficating soon enugh if Peitro has his way. No thank you." She replied loud enough only for him the table was long and though not all members were there, this was a celbration just for the 'Higher' members. The coup attempt on the medicle research company had gone off without a hitch and her father, Magneto, was overly delighted.
Sometiems she had to catch herself and not call him Father.
If she were honest Toad, Mornamer, was probalby the closest she could dare get to trusting in the Brotherhood save for her FAther. Her finger continued to lazily trace the rim of her glass still with it's untouched wine.
'X-Men scattered not evne a threat making the MRD hesitent to even dare look at us. Why would I not be happy and celebrating?' She thaught to herself with bitter sarcasim.
But she knew better than to express her inner musing at such an event and put on a small smile if only for Magneto's benifit. "I'll assume you found some interesting new toys courtesy of our new freinds?" She asked Toad while catching Peitro whispering something to her Father, that would be sometihin to take note of and peofrm possilbe damage control.

Five years. Five years of being alone, again. Rogue would have laughed at the bitter irony if she didn't want to bring attention to herself. It was cold and raining on top of everything else and she was aware of her belly grumblign for food. That was a problem, she needed money and badly but lacked even a nikcle or dime to her name.
New Orleans as much her home as Mississippi had been but she barley remebered it. She had been moved to New Orleans as a young gril, now wondering what the rela reason had been and felt so much more at home. No money, no job and beign a mutent didn't help her case with trying to find work. Everyplace that seemed to want her required she wear something that would risk skin contact.
She'd had taken sleeping at times in a shelter for battered women saying that she was hidding from an abusive boyfreind and that was really all they needed. However due to one gril accidnelty touchig her, Roduge quickly left without a word.
No matter what time it was the streets were crawling with people, even the graveyards. As bad of luck as she knew it to be the graveyards were the safest places for her. Dark no people and no chance of accidnelty sypiring them.
however Gambit - oh she hated him!- had made it a point having found her to make passes of her joining his organization. Her answer was always the same 'Hell No!'. She was sick of beng used by everyone and everthing! The X-Men though hadn't done so in a such a vruel way still had used her!
An old crypt at the farest side of the demetary served as her home more often than she would have liked. She always found what she needed eventually but se knew she coudlnt' live like this much longer.
Least she didn't have to hear someone acutlaly kill her, she'd end up killing them. 'Least i'll just die out here of sickness, exposre or starve .. yeah that so much better.' She thaught bitterly crawling into the small opening that lead to her little santuary form the world. Keeping her bedding on the very far side removed he wet coat and boots only to climb under cold blankets. "Least I got them." She muttered codly while wathcing the the hole at the far end out of habbit.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:46 am
A shrug later and the carten of smokes were back in his pocket. "Would rather be playin with those right now than around these bloody plonkers" he said. He wondered sometimes how he might have done on his own, He really jest came back for the saftly of numbers thing. Well that and he didnt like to addmet that Wanda had been right. Ware there were a lot of the X-men that did seem to accpet him, some, mostly Jean, went out of there way to remind him that he was always going to be a bad guy.
"After all the only reasion im here is because no one trusts me still." He knew that he was being watched had been for years, and he made no secreat of it if he didnt like someone. He couldent trust anyone there since it would all get back to Peitro and Magneto eventuly "Out of everyone here I dont have to worry about you waging to Peitro if i insult him" Hence the real reasion he was only Talking to Wanda. He knew out of everyone she could pic that he was the last person she would want to talk to, He was the last person anyone wanted to talk to, he knew that painfuly well and he hated being in a room filled with Mutants that atleast looked normal since he stuck out.

As is most things in life its all about the waiting game. Gambit knew that Rouge couldent last much longer on her own and if she wanted to live then she would eather have to get lucky and find her little X-men friends, or joine him in the Thiefs guild. He knew that she couldent last much longer and one of these times she would say yes. After all no woman could say not to him for ever. And if he sweetened the deal a little then that would make it all the better "So this is ware youve been hideing Shair" he said comeing to the cemitery that he had tracked her to. He didnt have a job to pull right now and had a little free time and his favret passtime was seeing his fire little mink.
He walked in sciently and kept his guard up, as always anything could jump out at him. He jest needed to find ware exactly she had been staying then he could see if there was a way to sweeten the deal a little, though jest by the looks of things offering her a hot meal and some cash would be enough to do jest that.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:05 am
Wanda understood all to well. She'd much rahter be in her room reading over the varies 'spell' books she had been given by her 'Aunt' Agatha Blackheart. The women was considered as true a wttch as herself and had taught Wanda varies spells. the books she had said were methods of mental training which was more inportnat than phycial with the arts half the time.
Sometimes, when she had still been little and living with Agatha that she had remined with the old woment. At least than she would have been away from the plots, lies and insanity that came wiht dealing with Peitro. Her brother had resneted her for years claimign she was MAgnetos favorite child time and time again. Wanda had fianlly ahd enough and said what she'd been thinking for years 'I'm his favorite because I listen. I do what he asks and I don't go playing games with the people he gives me.' that had .. been a violent confrotnation between the two.
That had also been the first time he had hit her with the intent to truely harm her. Shattering his knee had been her warnign to him.
"Your free to leave if you want." She told him sense no he wans't required to remain much longer and he could easily slip away unnoticed, well till Pietro got boed and saught him out. She along with her brother were required to remain though her darling brother tended to always do as he pleased. "I hoenlty miss the X-Men when dealing with these." Sghe muttered fianlly finding the untouched wine somewhat appealing.

Rogue would have gien anythign for a drop or warmth and the New Orleans' rians were getting older as the winter began setting in. She'd need to findd shelter for when that happened perhapes another shelter were she could blend in. The first time it took Gambit awhile to find her and part of her considered syphoring him into oblivion for showing up in the middle of the night in her room.
She'd been thankful she'd had all her clothes on.
The few cnadels she had needed to be saved alonng with the matchs, lamp oil and bulbs. She had learned to ignore unpleasent smells though at times when she wans't moving they crept up on her. Though the crypt wwas old and it's occupents buried someitmes .. it really stnak.
Her moth eatne blankets and pillow smelled much better than this place at times. 'LEast no 'coon in her tongiht.' Having to chase a racoon out of her hidding spot was more toruble than it was worth half the time, mainly for the teeth and claws.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:27 am
"Id rather live than be strangled so fast i dont even know its happing" He really wondered why he was even staying if he was in more danger there than being out on his own. Maybe he could have found a nice little hideing place by now and stayed out of everyones way. "Then again its not like anyone would really care" no one in the Brotherhood ever cared about the other members, Wanda and Magneto might want Mutants to be able to live and have a better life but he knew that Peitro deffently didnt care he would throw another Mutant to the Mrd if it ment he got away or got in good with the big boss. He blew out the smoke before he took another long drag.
He smirked and let a hallow laugh out "Sure would lot ta see the look on speedys face if they popped in right now and started whailin on his a**" He could agree that it would be a funny sight to see. And he would be lieing if he said he didnt miss some of them. "...Id go back. If they were around...even if they didnt accpt me I still felt...normal" He wanted that again no one there ever made him feel like it was alright to look deffernt.

So this little crept is ware she was hideing "Not the best place to stay Sha're." he said leabing on the wall outside of it with a smirk on his face. "you could catch your drath in a place like this" he new that she would be annoyed, pissed but well what could he do he couldent let a lady stay out here all alone in this cold rain. And well she might jest be despret enought to accpet a dry place to sleep tonight and a hot meal to go alone with it. But then again he could never be sure with her .

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:43 am
Wanda had nothing to say to that Toad's turncoat actions hadn't left many members sure of his loyalties than again she hardly blamed Taod himself. "I find root him to the floor a good way making him rethink his current course." She said simply Taod could in fact expel sticky flem, as disgusting as that was but a Mutant coud never pick what they got for powers.
Perhapes Magneto would be in such a mood as to allow her to elave early and .. be elsewhere. Wanda, out of the corner of her eye, caught Peitor talking with Domino and leanign far closer than what was needed. The look on the woment's face said everythign, she wanted to shot him right in his pride and leave him to bleed out.
Wanda felt a twinge of sympathy for her.
Standing from her seat she glanced at Taod if only for a moment. "Given everyone's cheery mood slipping away wont be noticed." Her father would notice her absence and she hoped she ocudl persuade him to allow her leave.
Though given he seemed in such a good mood and having an indepth conversation at the moemtn perhpaes she coudl let it go this once. Looking at Taod again. "I'm goign out. Room for one if your interested." That was her invitation to him.
She prefered at itmes beign alone but she udnerstood Mort's fear of being alone with Peitor regardless of other's being in the room.

'Oh God no!' Rogue was suddenly up and alert hearing Gambit. She had happed against hope he wouldn't have found her so soon, but luck or hope had never been on her side. "Don't evne think about it!" She warned staying with her back flat agaisn tthe wall wile reaching for her boots with one hand and holding onto a small knife in the other, a concelled knife mind you.
As foolish as it had been to hoep you he wouldn't find her, he alwasy found her, she wasn't int he mood for anythign he had to offer. She only neded one hand to get her boots on fortuantly, only because they were starting to wear down to the poitn of tieing them being useless. Object worked agaisnt her in Gambits case, his pwoers beign able to eltrify and explode anytign he touhed made any hand held weapon a possible instrument of her own death.
She just needed her bare hand to deal with him.
"I already told you to screw off and leave me alone! What part of that are you to stupid to understand?" She snapped outnow standing thoguh lacking her coat she felt the full blunt of the cold now. Antoehr thing to bruise him it seemed.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:05 am
Stay alone in a room of mutants that were stronger than you and shown on sevral occations they didnt trust you and would rather kill you. Or go ware there only one Mutant thats stronger than you but can easly live if you jest dont piss her off. Mortimer knew what the most logacl choise was, so he went with Wanda, At one point he would have been extatic that she had invited him to be alone with her and most likely would have taken it the wring way and done something that would cause him to be dead. He knew better now and even still he had gatten over her, That didnt mean he still wouldent cling to anyone who gave him the smallest amount of affection.
He figured that she would tell him to get lost once they were away from the crows, away from ware anyone would see them. This must jest be an excuse to get away from everyone and he was a little thankful that she had offered him a way to get away. He knew she didnt like him, or how he looked. no one would ever be able to get past his looks to be more than jest friends he knew that painfuly well "Thanks for the way out" he said as he turned to head to his room. Atleast the things he made didnt live so they didnt care what he looked like.

"I understand the hole thing Chire" Gambet said crossing his arms over his chest still having that coy smirk on his face "So you turned down my offer before i even saguested it...alright now for my other offer" he said knowing to well that a no was a no, for now atleast. "I happen to know of a nice little abanded hose not to far from here. Warm bed dosent smell like the dead" he said with a little smirked on his face still.
There was no way that anyone who had to be despret enough to sleep in a cryt would say no to that. "Some one might have also stashed some food and money there....jest incase a little lost Mink found her way there" he said and smirked again "now i could tell you ware it is...or you could give me another kiss and find out Chare its up to you"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:21 am
Giving the Taod his space Wanda debated on whetehr to acutlaly leave the grounds or not, her Father wouldn't allow it though. The faintest memroy flickered ot her suddnely as she headed down the hallway that lead to her room of running into the woods to play only to have her father find her. He hadn't been that nesecarily angery with her more wondering why she had run out in the dead of night and nearly giving him a heart attack. Her response had been as childish as her true reasons. 'I wanted to dance under the moon.'
Like her father and brother's room Wanda's room was away form the others and more extravagent. Openign the door she noticed her unexpected visitor. "Lorna? What are you doing in here?" She asked seeing her younger sister sittign on her bed. She didn't dislike her younger sister's company but tongiht she just didn't desire company.
"I got lnely and Father wouldnt let me come to the party." The young girl explaiend genuelly sad and uncertain of herself.
"It was a boring party Lorna you wouldn't have liked it anyway. and as for bieng lonely ..." Well she could have her little sister stay with the night if she wanted. "you cna stay if you like." She told her sighing slightly while beginning to remove her coat and look for somethign more confrtonale to wear.

'Don'tmake me throttle you again.' Rogue thauh tand let her thaught be clealry seen in his eyes. Gambit was a wild card, no pun intended, there were amny times he had helped even saved her but there were far more times he double crossed her and even tried to sell her out. She didn't trust him as far as she coudl throw him, and dending on what she had at the moment could be quite a distnace.
"You make a habbit of fallowing women into graveyards on rainy nights?" She asked him whiel not moving anywhere near him. She didn't ahve the X-Men anymore and she didn't need htem she'd been fine on her own long before and and she'd be fine long after them. Outside the rian was gettign heavier and the sound of thunder was hear rolling in the distance. 'Great another thing to worry about.' She thaught angerly now having a storm and Gambit both to contend with.
"The only chance you'd hav eof me kissing you is if you were possibly the last living hting on the planet and evne than I still woudln't." She threw back at him. That one time having his powers had been benficial but afterwards she felt odd and srange more than other mutatns she had syphored.
It had nothign to do with the fact that had techinally been her first kiss.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:44 am
Like wise Mortimer opened the door to his room, It looked more like a workshop of a mad scientest with half done projects lieing around and parts taken from everything to thing that came from Raido shack to the hiest teck the milatery has. You never Know what you could need in any day. Right now, it might seem shalow and petty but he was trying to make a hallo watch for himself. There was nothing wrong with wanting to be able to go out and not get looks. He didnt tell anyone else and its not like he would use it all the time. And more he wanted to see if he could build one. Though it would be easer if he had the Elfs to use as a bluprint. He wondered ware Kurt was right now anyway. As much as he knew the others wanted him to think badly of the X-men he didnt, not all of them, and he did honestly hope that Kurt was alive.

"Only ones that earn my interst" Gambit said, Rouge did interst him a lot and he did want her as part of the Thifes guild, They really did need some members he could acctuly stand to be around. and with the right training she could be one hell of a thief. He jest needed to get her to say yes though. and seeing as for the bast five years she had only said no he was hoping to get a yes soon.
Though he also knew that someone lie Rouge didnt have a lot of options and would break eventuly. they always did it was jest a madder of time. "Now I dont know 'bout you Chare but I would rather get out of the rain and someplace dry no" he said nowing that a dry house must be sounding really good right about now for her

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:27 pm
Rogue had reluctently agreed to stay where Gambit had sugested to her. The 'house' was small and cramped but larger than what she had been living in for the last five years. Electricity, gas and heating along with food and some money.. Rogue knew exaclty what game Gambit was playing with her. There was no way she was goign to even give him the satisfaction of her graditude, evne though she owed him her life.
The winter rains hammered the roof and Rpogue was aware had she remaiend int he cemetary she woudl have been floaded and drowned. However know that he knew where she was he made freqwuent visits to her and each time she always kept him as far from her as possilbe, a few times he tired stealing a kiss form her and she tried to punch him, only to have him roughly grab her wrist and fgive her subtle reminder that she was in fact the weaker one here.
His age didn't bother her oddly. Depsite nealry being twice her age or what she coudl wager Gambit didn't look it and could be mistaken for half of it. "Hurry up already." She glared at the wet clothes drying with irratation. She was forced to wear a black tank top while waiting for her shirt and jacket to dry. They had been rank with dirt, sweat and various other unpelasent smells.

Wanda tried her best to not draw attentiont o herself while out and about, though men always noticed her evne when she had been young. Ignoring the looks, the pick up line and the cat calls as she walked the dark streets she was out simply to be and away.
MRD's patroled heavily and she was takign a risk she knew but there was somehtig she needed to do. While waiting for her turn to cross the street she did her best to ignore a group of six MRD agents harassing a woment and a young boy. It wasn't her buisness they always harassed anyone evne nonmutants on the mere assumption that they might be.
The womens warnigns didn't bother her nore hearing the sublte threats issued by the agents but suddnely hearing the tell sign sound of her suddnely being struck across the face braught Wanda to a full attention.
The woment was lying on the ground her son crying trying ot reach his mother while the agents restrained him with far more force than needed for a boy his age and sixe.
'No human or not ... that's not right..' She thaught briefly before she moved without thinking.
"Put him down." She said loudly her head wasn't thinkign clealry and drawing attentin ... no she shouldnt be dong this. She was supposed to be remined unnoticed and hidden.
"This is none of your buisness Ma'am stnad aside." One agent said lookign over at Wanda.
"It is my buisness. Put him down. Now!" She stated with immense force her anger rising her fists clentchign and the dark red aura suddnely envelopign them. Suddnely everythign was in slwo motion, the looks ont heir face ssaid everythign along with the mother and sons.
And Wanda found her arm moving forward with such speed a wave of enrgy flying forward and an agent went straight into a wall flaling to the ground and lifeless.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:58 pm
Gambit couldent be blamed for trying, and he lived by the old saying if you really wanted something then you never give up on it. Ware some would say 'id shes happy then im happy' But he always thought that that was a usless way of thinking anyway. Why let something that you now you want go only to end up miserabul yourself.
Though he was smart enough in this case to keep his distance since this time there was a greater skin to skin contact. Now he could handle the pain easely enought, he been trained to deal with pain but he did not want to risk her getting his powers. "Ya Know Chare We could have a nice little card game while we wait for the cloths to dry" he offered her. "loser has to give the winner a kiss" He looked over her again and, she really did look good in that tank top. He would not mind seeing her in even less he thought to himself.

One would think that being blue and looking like you craled out of hell itself would warren one to stay hidden in the day. Well Kurt did stay hidden but no one would be able to miss that screaming and six MRD men harassing a woman and her child. Now normaly he Knows that he should not get invalved, But no madder how one would look at it doing that, taking a child away from there mother and hitting a woman. There is no excuse for that at all.
Though Wanda was there and he knew that she could take them all. He was a little bored, and well it had been a while since he had done a good deed for someone. So in a puff of smoke and a loud BAMF he was behind one of guards "dident your pairents ever teach you not to hit vemon" he said sarcasticly using his tail to take the guards knife grab his shoulder and port up in the air with him.
Thats ware he let go and went saftly back to the ground letting him fall to the ground. "Please pardon the intrusion mine dear Vanda" he said politely as he kicked another guard into a wall.

Mortimer usaly waited till it was dark out to leave the mantion. But well sometimes everyone jest got on your nervs and you needed to go for a good pint at your favret pub. He would like to be able to go around without this hooded sweatshirt and nearly make himself overheat in it. He needed to find a better way to do this he decided. He idnored anyone that he passed, keeping his head low, hood up and gloved hands in his pockets.
Well untel he got to the bar, It was dark and since the sun was up still there were only losers there that had no life what so ever. He walked to the seat he normaly took at the bar. the farthest from the door "Ah Pint a Ginues " he really needed it to. a good strong beer is jest what he could use to get his mind off of the fastest idiot alive.
He wondered for a moment if Dazzeler would be working this early or not, He new that she tended the later shifts so he wasent sure if he would see the former X-men or not. eather way he was going to get his drink

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:26 pm
Knowing she had nothign else to do didn't make Rogue feel any better. She'd rahter pretend he wans't there wathcing her and she told herself if she glared at her clothign they would dry faster, alas that was not the case. Also knowing he wasnt going to leave her alone usnless he was somehow entertained left her with very little choice. "Fine. But only to the game." She said sitting down acorss form him, cards weren't her lucky game and they seemed to bless Gambit with unnatural luck.
Not to mention the basrard had an amazign poker face. Those eyes didn't help ehtier.
She felt naked and vonerable without her long sleeves and coat over here, and especially in Gambit's company. "I'm not kissing you even if you win just so you know." She said stubbornly as he shuffled and dealt their hands.
Glancing at her hand she already knew she was goign to lose.

"Hardly an interutpion Mister Wagner." Wanda replied with as much politeness as she could muster given the sitiaton.. Her powers fully on and visible for all to see she felt no fear towards the MRD she felt some delight at the fact they were about to become splatters on the walls.
"I'd say this is coincidence us meeting up at sunset for a fight. Romantic to some extent but not really what I would have chosen I fear." She commented while firing another bolt and disabling their radios, there was no need in having more insects show up.
"Though your still aloen and not with your friends I take it?" she asked as the two dodged and evaded numerous attempted blows from the humans.

Dazzler didn't nesseacrly enjoy the ealrier shifts, the lowlifes at those tiems tended to be far more touchy feely than they should. The late night crowds weren't always better but they knew the rules far better than some of these did. Walking away from the table she just served she cuaght the looks and glances, mainly for her tattoos her peicring or her hair sometimes her body she stopped caring long ago. Replacing the lip and nose peicrings and putting them above her eye instead alogn with growing her hair to cover her scalp again made her look more femine than she had with the X-Men.
"Your here earlier than usual." She said standing next to Taod while sorting hew the glasses she picked up formthe tables along with the tips, they at least gave her spendign moeny fi nothign else.
Already knowing his usual order she didn't bother looking up as she walked aroudn th bar to get it. Placing the bottle and a glass in fornt of him she didn't tkae his head down demeanor as a sign of depression, just tryig to hide.
Dazzeler considered blidnign the new gril for makign her work this damned early the next time she saw her. Or maybe jsut scare the living daylights out fo her instead.

one on one rps

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff