[PRP] Bad Kitty! [Kindness Element]*fin* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. C.C. was standing under a tree, glaring at the lowest branch that was still hopelessly out of her reach. The green cat sitting there looked more then happy to be up there.

"Cuddle! You naughty boy! Come back down here...!" The firey phony leaped up and grunted most unlady like as she fell back on the ground. All around her were hoops, balls of all sorts and sizes and other few odd items. "Cuddle! At least learn to come when called!"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Candy Dandy was bouncing along, basket of fruit flowers in her mouth. They were apples and oranges in the shapes of roses and daisies, with chocolate leaves painted with edible dust. She was going from phony to phony and handing them out indiscriminately; whoever she saw was someone that got one!

Her basket was half empty, but she still had plenty of wares to hand out. Perhaps they would remember her when she grew up and had her own place to work in, instead of her mother's kitchen.

She spied a pretty little filly staring up at a tree. Curiosity got the better of her, and she bounced over to where the filly sat and, without a word, sat next to her and stared up at the tree.

"Is that your cat up there?" she asked after placing the basket on the ground. "I didn't know cats could climb trees."  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:59 pm
C.C. nearly jumped out of her skin, she had been so focus with her cat, she never notice the filly taking a seat by her. Taking a deep breath, her question finally caught with her. "Yes, cats climb trees. How do you think they get away from mean dogs?"

Cuddle meowed at them, ears perked up at the word 'dogs'.

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:04 pm
Candy giggled, covering her mouth with a hoof. The other filly sounded fairly annoyed, but she was sure it was just because her cat was up in a tree well out of reach. Candy thought that even if she had stood on the other's back, they wouldn't be able to reach the light green kitty.

"Well there are no dogs around here! So why is it up there?"

She put her hooves to her mouth, saying "Here kitty kitty kitty!"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Cuddle gave a little snort at the call. Obviously that wasn't going to work on him.

C.C. sighed. "I was trying to teach him a trick..." She turned to look at all the items scattered about. "...any trick, but that grumpy old kitty refuses to do a single thing I tell him! He doesn't even come when you call him, even thought he knows he should. He did it just yesterday!" She pouted up at her cat. "You are a mean one, Cuddle."

The feline just purrred down at her.

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm
"Oh dear, well aren't you a naughty little kitty?" She called in a baby talk voice, so Cuddle would know that she wasn't insulting him. He seemed to ignore both of them, and she sighed.

"I didn't know that cats could learn tricks. I always heard that they were in---inde--independent animals." she fumbled over the bigger word, finding her mouth a little tongue-tied. She noticed the objects lying around and let out a coo of excitement before jumping up and abandoning her basket, picking up a hoop. She put it over her head and waist, jumping up and down to see if she could hula hoop. One of her friends could hula hoop, but she found it difficult.

"Were you teaching him to hula hoop? Because most of us can't even do that!" she stopped jumping.

"And more importantly, why would you want to teach a cat any tricks?"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 pm
She giggled softly as she watched the other girl. "No, I wanted to teach him to jump through a hoop. Thought a hula-hooping cat would be wicked!"

She paused, kicking a ball lightly towards Candy Dandy. "Because Larry, my dear brother, has this amazing dog. She sits, and lays down and comes when called! She even fetches him pens and papers when he asks. I was hoping that I could teach old Cuddle here a few tricks...."

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm
Candy eyed the hoop with new found interest. A cat that can jump through hoops? She didn't have a pet, but it sounded like the ones that knew tricks were cooler, and she tapped her hoof against her chin.

"So your brother has a dog and you got a cat? If you wanted a pet that did tricks, why didn't you just get a dog?" Call Candy thick, but she was genuinely confused as to why she made the pet choice she did.

"If you really want to teach him tricks, why not use food as a treat for whenever he does the trick right?" She bounced the ball on her nose a couple of times, and then let it drop.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:45 pm
"Because I like cats" She knew it her voice was taking a bit of a childish whine tone to it, but it was true. She liked her cat, but seeing her twin's dog, prancing 'bout doing tricks while Cuddle just snooze away the day on top of her favorite book did grind a bit on her. "I very much like Cuddle because he is a cat, but can you blame me for trying to teach him one little trick, at least? I know cats can do it. I read about it!"

She paused a bit. "Well...I haven't thought of using food. Cuddles knows his name and comes when he is called......most of the time" She gave a sideways glare towards the still treed cat. "It didn't occurred to me that he would need more motivation."

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:02 pm
"You probably just need some food! Or else maybe your cat is just extra lazy?" The fact that Cuddle had climbed a tree to avoid being taught anything could be proof against that, but Candy Dandy was willing to ignore that for the moment.

"I don't think cats are meant to learn tricks." Not like dogs, or even birds for that matter. Cats were just...cats. Every one she had seen was wither sleeping or very...what was the word she was looking for....aloof? That's right! Aloof. Like they didn't want anything to do with anypony.

"Maybe you can trade him in for a dog like your brothers? Then you guys could go on the road with your awesome trick doing dogs!"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

She frowned at that. "I don't want to trade Cuddle for a dog." She settled back a little. "But perhaps you are right, cats aren't meant to be taught anything besides their names."

C.C. looked up at the still vigilant feline, the word 'dog' constantly making him jump up to attention. "I mean I shouldn't try to force Cuddle to do or be something he isn't. He is a good kitty. He is horrible dog tho."  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 pm
Candy could see that she looked a little bummed out, and she regretted saying anything about it.

"Uhm, I didn't mean to say that your cat is dumb or anything. I bet he is really...smart. oh dear."

She insulted them both didn't she? Candy looked around and spied her basket. She ran over, taking out one of the apple roses and balancing it on her head. She went over to C.C, and said "Here, take this, I'm sorry I said that your cat couldn't learn anything. Don't be upset?" she smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe I can try and help you?"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

C.C. looked mildly confuse by the other, she hadn't thought that she had said that Cuddle was dumb. She tried to offered a smile and was presented with an apple pastry of some sort. Taking it, she smiled. "How kind of you."

She turned to look at Cuddle, and found him to be sitting by her, twitching his little nose at the pastry. C.C. giggled. "I think you already are!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:40 pm
Candy Dandy giggled, watching Cuddles sniff the apple rose curiously. She brought out on that was the same shape, only an orange. She placed it in front of Cuddle's nose, saying "How's about you do something cool? And you can nibble on one of these?" Candy wiggled the fruit a bit, offering a cheesy, pleasing grin.

"Maybe listen to your awesome owner and do a trick?"  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon

Cuddle sniffed at the orange pastry and mewled petulantly at being asked to perform. He was a cat, not a circus clown.

The filly gave a little laugh, smiling gratefully to Candy before looking at her cat. Perhaps she had expected too much of the otherwise mellow feline and decide to be a little more understanding and kind. No hoops, no balls or ropes "Just sit down and you can have the whole thing."

The cat eyed them both suspiciously before slowly putting his rear on the ground.  
My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff