Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm

< B r e e d i n g . . . L i s t >

>>>>>>>>>>>I am only fussy if I have weird sentimental attachments to a kin, in those cases please don't be upset if I turn down your offer, I almost certainly won't on my others. I'll consider whatever but the main thing is I am extremely shy of filling in forms and I'm 50000 percent likely to forget about things unless poked and reminded. I am a terrible matope-er.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bloodlust
Ideas for what I'd like. - Anything with a bloody/anatomical/gory/zombie appearance. Anything that'll go with red.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pitch
Ideas for what I'd like. - Anything. Horns.

Road More Travelled
Ideas for what I'd like. - Anything at all, random fun, geometric shapes

Cracked Games
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Cracked is one of my picky kin really. Mostly for her I'd be looking for bones/technology inspired things, maybe very glowy kin or like electric blues and stuff. Edits would be awesome.

Live and let Die
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Another picky kin, but I would be tempted for some serious rainbows. Because rainbows.

Half Waking
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Waking isn't picky. He likes to think he's charming :l

Magnificent
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Anything.

Tyranny
Ideas for what I'd like. - - I'm picky with Tyranny but things with fur, claws, wild things anything like that, animal looking kin.

Cycle
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Swirls, feathers, art nouveau, elegant, wealth

Crackling Brush
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Red, blood, sunsets, gold

Snarl
Ideas for what I'd like. - - White, anger, green.

Break
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Anything

Waits Dreaming
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Lovecraftian horror stuff, tentacles, teeth, eyes.

War
Ideas for what I'd like. - - Idk, battle things, combat.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?
Road More Travelled and Hunger Moon for swooshes and THE BRIGHTEST COLORS? There'd be a chance for bright pink from my girl's throwbacks, too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ?
Half Waking and Can't See the Bottom? I love your boy's flashes of gold-orange~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Awrr, and Pitch is lovely =O What say you to like, him and Shakes Off Snow, maybe? She's some bright red in her throwbacks, as well.  

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Oooh man I really like those pairings! Hunger and Road would be like BAM, bright colours and sweeping lines. And Can't See the Bottom really matches Waking, their colours really jive and the nuanced fades and sweeps of pattern are awesome too. Ahhh Shakes and her hair and those subtle violets and wing patterns are lovely too. I'd be happy for any/all of those, there's a lot of exciting things going on with all of them!

Asahi Kumoru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:49 pm
I love pitch, ;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No worries if you don't like any! Just wanted to try my luck biggrin  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image

Tracks and Cracked games?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm
Baneful

Oooh man I really like those pairings! Hunger and Road would be like BAM, bright colours and sweeping lines. And Can't See the Bottom really matches Waking, their colours really jive and the nuanced fades and sweeps of pattern are awesome too. Ahhh Shakes and her hair and those subtle violets and wing patterns are lovely too. I'd be happy for any/all of those, there's a lot of exciting things going on with all of them!
Eee~ Yay! You are welcome to post them for CC or whatever in this or future months if you like. I may do the same as well (I sorta try different ones from my list every time depending on what I'm feeling that month). And just let me know if we get picked for somethin' and you need me to chip in on cost for babby!  

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm
Shaddaling

Ohhhh man. Yessss. I really like how they match, they have a lot of complimentary things going on for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 pm
Baneful

Ohhhh man. Yessss. I really like how they match, they have a lot of complimentary things going on for sure.

Technologic 3

Would you care to rp before hand? *totes planning on putting them in the CC for next month* Tracks is sort of a sophistic 'artist' in the idea of less he does art and more he crites it. He is rather social.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:25 pm
Shaddaling

Entirely up to you, Cracked is a bit..strange. She's very fractured and distractable, like a radio that keeps hopping stations.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:14 am
Baneful

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Half Waking x Rupture?
I really love his delicate markings with her really bold ones, and I think that their colors would match well together. Their throw backs could also work together, they both have blues and cream in their line.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 am
Amorpheous

Ooooh yes, those go very nicely together :O That could have very interesting results! I'd be game.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:53 am
Baneful

Brilliant! Do you mind if I throw them in my CC post? And I think I want to go unedited, but if you'd like edits, just tell me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:54 am
Amorpheous
Baneful

Brilliant! Do you mind if I throw them in my CC post? And I think I want to go unedited, but if you'd like edits, just tell me!

Go for it! biggrin And unedited is fine <3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Whippie

Anxious Voter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm
Baneful

Pairings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff