Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ehn:
The morning had been full of travel for the green maned male. He'd set course long ago for liberating those weaker than he. Those being used for the wills of others who could not fight their own battles. Ehn, though not the toughest of lions, was there to answer their calls for freedom. Of course the young green maned lion found him self often distracted from his mission. Today was one such day. He'd swore he saw a glimmer come from the a near by water pool and went to investigate. Ehn was still a relatively young male even if he was full grown.

Pit:
There weren't many lions that actually, willingly jumped into any body of water for any reason. Even the seaside lions had an instinct to keep their pelts dry and warm. There were a lot of things that seemed to be common sense- but Pit wasn't a common lion and sense wasn't often part of his vocabulary. So it would be that the green maned youth would happen upon a young lion still coming into his mane, a juvenile at best, drifting on his back with his belly exposed to the sun, his face turned upwards, and his eyes closed. In his world- it was perfect. Sure, the water could be warmer. He would kill for a hot pool to sit in but this would have to do. Besides- it was kind of a warm day.

He took a deep breath and arched his back a bit more, allowing himself to drift a little easier on the surface of the pool. Perfect. Those other guys didn't know what they were missing. Mountain air- bleh. Cold, dry, and the ground was way too rocky. His paws were killing him already.

Ehn:
Pitoo was never far behind his brother. He usually opted to stay a little further behind to keep his distance. Further off in a more rocky part of the land scape a shadow of a half maned lion could be seen. The darker of the two brothers cared about pitoo even if he would not admit it even to him self. If Pit was to come in to any sort of danger you could bet that Pitoo would be there in a moments notice. Right now, he was content with watching.

Pitoo:
The presence of the lighter twin and darker twin had yet to be noticed by the green maned male. He was busily lapping up the cool goodness on such a hot day. It wasn't until his eyes lifted did he notice the brother with the lighter features. The lion gave the other a smirk before also foolishly making his way in to the waters deeps. He padded on over to the other curiously. Eying him. "Have I stumbled on a game perhaps?"

Pit:
All the sudden the sun was gone. A passing cloud? Pit frowned and cracked an eye. Oh. A lion. He closed his eye, thought for a moment, then cracked his eye open.

"AH!" The cub lost his breath and went spilling into the water, drenching himself completely and earning the stranger a faceful of water. Surfacing again, the cub wiped a paw over his face. "Geeze, don't do that! You don't go sneaking up on people like that!"

Ehn:
The sudden reaction took the green maned lion by surprise. He backed up until his paws hit solid surface and tilted a head. His smile never faded but concern stuck to his eyes. He hadn't meant to scare this male. "I am sorry. It looked like fun so I thought you wouldn't mind if I..." He trailed off for a moment.

Pitoo:
The commotion had attracted the darker of the twins to wander closer. Pitoo stood like an omnious shadow having the advantage of the sun to his back giving him the look of a pure shadow. He said nothing but glared at the green maned lion. If there was to be trouble the darker twin would be involved.

Pit:
Pit shook his head out, tossing little archs of water droplets in every direction. His mane, now a wet and wind-licked mess, stood up off his head in places, clung to it in others, and dripped down his neck where the heavier mass had collected.

"Eh? You want to swim too?" It was the first time anyone had said that. "...you're not one of those...crazy rogues, right? The ones that walk around sucking blood or- or... taking mates or playing with turtles are you?"

Ehn:
Ehns features dropped completely at that. He had no idea what in the heavens this young lion was saying. "What?" Was all that he managed. He'd never heard of such things in his life.

Pitoo:
Pitoo stepped a little closer getting his paws wet in the process, "He means you're not some one I need to deal with." If lions could cross their arms this would be the moment Pitoo would do so and look away all cool like.

Pit:
And then Pit screamed again. This time he nearly leapt from the water and re-entered it with a larger splash than he had before. When he re-emerged the cub grasped at his chest and looked over to his dark twin. "DON'T DO THAT!" He melted almost as quickly as he had bristled and ran a paw over his now very soppy mane.

"Heh...sorry. That's Pitoo. He does that." He jerked a claw in his brother's direction. "Hey Pitoo! He's not taking slaves or drinking blood- you should join us for a swim!"

Ehn:
There was another and the other looked almost exactly like this first one here only darker and for some reason had an unfriendliness about him. Ehn wasn't sure he wanted to to talk to that brother. The lighter of the two seemed a bit more approachable. "I do know of slavery..." Ehns voice got quiet, "It is the thing that I hate more than anything. I like to think of my self as a liberator of .... sorts..." This was a serious topic for the green maned lion. Play time had all been forgotten.

Pitoo:
Pitoo took a few steps back and flicked water off his paws. With a very calm and collected expression he managed to sneer a "No" at his brother. Pitoo took a seat and listened to the two any ways. Play time was for cubs. Not young warriors.

Pit:
"A liberator!" Pit threw his paws up, then slowly let them drift down. ....well the word sounded cool but it was the first time that he had heard of it. Liberator... He looked over to his brother, stuck his tongue out, then looked back to the stranger.

"I have no idea what that is! But slavery is bad. Never seen it-only heard about it."

Ehn:
"Slavery is bad. It strips those that are weak of their chance to be their own being. There is no reason for such cruelty." The older lion looked a bit sad. He sighed.

Pit:
"Yeah...yeah it's bad. Stripping and cruelty- I got that." He trudged from the pool and shook himself off. Pit may or may not have meant to get his brother caught in the cross-fire of water coming off his body. It was hot. He may or may not have thought that Pitoo could use some refreshments.

"So uh... what's a liberator? Is that some pride nearby?"

Pitoo:
Pitoo jumped back like in surprise as the water pelted him. His features quickly changed to something of anger before he was at the base of the water pawing up a wave towards his brother.

Ehn:
The chaos began before Ehn could answer the little cubs question. The green maned lion couldn't help him self. He also slapped the water towards both younger lions starting up a big wave of water towards both. All the while the older lion grinned.

Pit:
Pitoo's revenge didn't have the desired effect. Pit took at as an open invitation to a game and soon the three of them were splashing away at eachother. Pit had waves from Pitoo's side, then right beside him. Joke was on them, however- he was already wet!

After a few moments of splashing both paws, trying to ward off the two-flanked attack, Pit dove back into the water to send out a splash on all sides. That'd show them.

Pitoo:
Water sprayed and splattered here and there. For Pitoo this was more of a training exercise than a game. He took the water only to return fire on to both parties. The little cub was quite serious about this water war.

Ehn:
And on the other hand, Ehn liked playing. Water sprayed and splashed and the older lion was loving every moment of it. He graciously took the hits and also returned fire by shaking out his fully grown mighty green mane. This was turning in to an all out water war. He loved it!

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 am
Alpaca Chobi

Pit:
Pit surfaced and shook himself out only to have another wave of water come from both sides. Laughing, the cub threw his paws up in surrender. Poor Pitoo's attempts to take anything seriously was lost on his brother. To him, this was all just a big game.

Looking to the stranger, Pit tossed some of the mane from his eyes and offered him a wide smile. "Hey, you're a lot of fun, guy. I'm Pit- that's my brother Pitoo. Other than being a liber....thingy, what do you go by?"  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:35 am
Thalion

Pitoo:

The darker twin made a gruff disapproving grunt at his brother giving up their identities to this green maned stranger. Not to mention he was a bit miffed at this whole water thing. He stood there with a frown being a bit of a wet towel. Only frowns would come from Pitoo at this moment in time.

Ehn:

"Pit and Pitoo?" Well it made sense seeing as the two were twins. The lion had to say he approved.

"My names Ehn!" The green maned lion was more than happy to give up his name with out a second thought. These two seemed like they were of good stalk. "Actually.. I probably should be going now. Its been fun but I gotta jet. You kids keep fighting the good fight!"

With out explaining anything the green maned lion turned his back on the two and started off. He had lingered some which wasn't bad but he needed to keep his focus. To his purpose.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games