Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Well you're new around here (Sigurd x Shageki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm
He grinned. "Princes and Princesses are allowed to have more than one knight, but you would be the only prince for me." Sigurd bowed, kissing the back of Shageki's hand. He would be lying if he had said that it would hurt him deeply for Shage to have more than one knight, but that wasn't something he wanted to talk about.

"Thank you Shageki!" The fae couldn't contain the wicked smile that crossed his face. He was thrilled that this demon wanted to be his prince. It felt so right. Just right. Perfect actually. Sigurd couldn't help but pull the other into his arms. "I mean it, thank you." The fae was so excited, almost entirely lost in the moment.

He was just glad to have Shage in his arms. He'd not only found his prince, but he was holding him too. The fae planted a huge kiss on the others lips, thrilled to have a prince to protect.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:17 pm
"Oh no, no! I'm a one pae kind of guy!" Shageki quickly sputtered, shaking his head vigorously. It seemed his blush would never die around the male. He offered a bit of a smile at the gratitude. "Hey, I'll try anything once-" Then he was in a hug. Officially the closest he had ever been to a non-family male. "Heh, heh i-it's o-okay. Really." The unfathomable happened. Shageki's virgin lips were claimed by Sigurd, making the normally blue face very red. His first instinct was to stiffen like a board, eyes wide in shock at the lip lock. But slowly, very slowly, the male relaxed. He said he'd try anything once, and it wasn't half bad. He closed his eyes and returned the pressure, finally allowing himself to shut off his mind.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm
Sigurd had no idea what to expect in a kiss, he'd never done it himself. He'd thought of it before, and he'd heard of it before. When Shage stiffened, the fae thought he'd done something wrong. It wasn't until Shage thawed out a little that he realized he was doing something right.

Slowly, Sigurd released the other. He couldn't keep a hold on him after a moment like this. He was still just excited about having a prince to protect. "Thank you Shageki. My prince." The fae grinned, not wanting to let him go. But he was going to have to let Shage go soon. He couldn't let his prince stay out too late. It wouldn't be right.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm
As the other pulled away he looked to the side in embarrassment, his lips tingling. Was that what a first kiss was supposed to be like, or was it because of Sigurd? He couldn't really know since he had no past experience. Then again, if they kissed in the future he might just get his answer. The blue demonic took a step back and cleared his throat. "Y-yeah. It's okay." When had it gotten so dark? Time seemed to fly yet stood so still during their embrace. "We should get together again. Soon." He really did want to see the fae again. After all...it seemed that they were an actual couple now.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm
Sigurd smiled, watching the other ponder how a kiss felt. He wasn't used to it himself, but it still felt nice. The fae quite enjoyed the contact. Even more so when he realized that it was between him and his prince.

"It is getting late. You should get home to your family." He smiled. Sigurd would follow him, but it would be rude. While he didn't wish any harm to come to his prince, he should be okay walking back in the direction he had first arrived from right?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:35 pm
The male seemed to have read his thoughts. He nodded as he looked from the sky to Sigurd. "Yeah. My mom probably is already worried...I didn't exactly leave in the best way." Now that he had calmed down, he felt rather foolish for his outburst. It wasn't like him to get so hot tempered. But to ignore his feelings...No, he was certain he was in the right. What he felt guilty about was how he handled it. "So...I'll see you around. Sleep tight." With a bit of a blush he reached forward to give Sigurd a farewell hug. Kiss or no kiss, the starred pae was even shyer than his father.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 pm
Sigurd nodded. It must have been nice to have a family. He couldn't really remember what his family was like. He knew they had treated him well and that they had encouraged his hunt for a princess. He'd always been focused on finding his prince. When he was little, he'd thought of one day rescuing a lovely princess from some evil villain or something. Sigurd didn't mind the thought of just running into his prince. His dreams had changed so much from when he was little.

"You had best get back to her then." He smiled, wrapping his arms around the other. "Sleep well Shageki." The fae hugged Shage a bit tighter. In a bit of a shock to himself, Sigurd kissed the demon once more.

"Good night and sweet dreams." He smiled once more, releasing the other from his grip. "See you soon my prince."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm
Still blushing, he nodded again as he started to pull away. Just at that moment though, the others grip tightened. Shageki's eyes widened in time as soft lips touched his own once more. Oh Guardians. It was the only thought he could manage before things became fuzzy again, electricity shooting down his spine and butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Then as suddenly as the kiss started, it ended. The demonic's face felt on fire. "U-um. Uh. Y...yes. I-I..." He coughed a little and took a step back. "Yes. Soon. Yes." His heart felt like it was trying to leave his chest with its harsh beats. He quickly started down the path he had first taken down to the stream only a few hours before. "B-Bye Sigurd!" Oh he was such a mess.

OOC: XD adorable ending  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash