Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Well you're new around here (Sigurd x Shageki) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:35 pm
User ImageHe stretched, fluttering his leafy wings. Sigurd had been working hard to build a home for himself. A lot of chopping trees, re-using their leaves and branches for things. Sure, it would need a new roof soon, but a new roof versus a whole new building.. Sigurd didn't have to make the choice.

He wiped the sweat from his brow, deciding it was time for a break. The fae looked around, grabbing something to put water in. He smiled, this was going to be wonderful. Now to find that source of water again.

Sigurd took off in search of water, still drenched in his own juices, making him glisten in the sunlight. Paired with his shining golden hair, this fae looked like a knight in shining armor.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image

Sat unknowingly at a nearby stream, upper body propped up by his arms, Shageki watched the flowing water. A sigh escaped his lips, taking in the peace of the day. Life was finally normal. Everyone was back, everything was settling...but normalcy was turning out to be boring. And rather lonely. With headquarters destroyed, he didn't really know where pae hung out anymore. Just me, myself and I... To break the silence, Shageki began whistling a little tune, trying to pick up his mood.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm
It wasn't far into his trip that Sigurd heard the familiar trickle of the stream. He smiled to himself, pursuing onwards. It was even less time before, hearing the whistling this time. What was that gorgeous tune? There was no hesitation in him, to push forward and find out what it was.

"Hello?" Sigurd called, boots crunching on fallen leaves and rocks as he walked through to the stream. "Who is there?" The fae questioned, ever curious to see who'd also found this kindly stream.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm
Closing his eyes to bob his head to the little tune, it seemed like Shage was immersed in his own little world. And when he heard the crunch of leaves, he cracked his eyes open to expect a rabbit or other woodland creature. But it was followed shortly by a distinct voice. His other eye opened. A pae way out here? How did that happen? "Uh. Me?" He called back, hoping to bring the stranger closer. It wasn't too long until the pae emerged, and Shageki's eyes widened. Glistening like a God, the pae was unlike any he had seen. And he had feline-pae siblings. Leaf-like wings...He had such an urge to touch them to get a feel of their consistency. Sadly, that would be more than a little rude.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Sigurd blinked, looking at the shocked looking demon. He'd never met one, but he'd imagined what they looked like. "Yes you?" His tone was questioning, curious as to what was confusing the other. The blonde's head tilted, finally taking in the appearing this demon presented.

Good night he was gorgeous. Blue starred body, golden hair. He couldn't believe someone so gorgeous was just sitting here. There must have been a woman nearby to keep this guy company.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm
The male pushed himself up to his feet and gave himself a quick dust off so he could meet the other personally. He certainly was a handsome...fae? Was he considered one with his strange wings? Shageki certainly knew of Fae pae, with his fae siblings, but none had such a strange mutation. His skin was so fair, but it was obvious he worked in the sun. An anomaly. He was definitely intrigued. "Well, I guess more specifically, Shageki. Who might you be?"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:33 pm
"It's nice to meet you Shageki." Sigurd bowed, "I'm called Sigurd." The pale fae smiled, righting himself and offering the other his hand. Wait a moment, he pulled the hand back. Before Shageki could get too offended at the lack of hand shaking, he wiped his hand on his loincloth.

"Sorry, I've been working on my home." He blushed a bit, rubbing his neck. Guardians he was horrible at this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 am
"I was beginning to think my family and I were the only pae on the island anymore." He chuckled, reaching to grab his hand. Of course then the other immediately dropped his hand. Oh? Just a flash of confusion before he realized what was going on. He smiled brightly and shook the now-less-sweaty hand. "You look to be working hard. If you'd like, I could give you a hand. I've always liked building things." For what ever reason, Shageki started blushing in spite of himself when he saw the other blush. Why were they blushing? There was nothing to blush about.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 am
"Strange, I've never seen another like you." He smiled, blinking for a moment. Help with the home he was building? It sounded like a dream. But, in his experience, help was not freely offered. The other party almost always wanted something from the original.

Sigurd regarded Shageki with a look of curiosity, trying to figure out what he would possibly want for helping. Finally, deciding that he didn't want anything this immediate minute, Sigurd grinned again. "Sounds like fun. But first, do you mind if I rest a bit?" He asked, wiping his brow. Guardians, it was hot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:34 am
Him? Strange? The thought made him grin. With a slight guesture towards the ground, Shageki nodded. "I don't mind sharing my time with a bit more rest. The stream is crisp and cool today." In a fluid motion, the blue pae sat back down, peering up at the other through his orange bangs. "Do you have any family around these parts?" Perhaps he was one of the other types of Pae his mother mentioned.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:49 am
Sigurd grinned, taking a much desired seat next to Shageki. "Thank you." The relief was clear on his face, as he sat. Oh guardians, that felt so very wonderful.

"I don't have any family around here. Not actually sure where I came from." He blinked, looking from him to the stream and back again. "Just wandered here one day, decided it was time to put up a house." Sigurd grinned, dipping a hand into the stream. Blessings be had, it felt so very nice. "It's been a large undertaking, but I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 am
He nodded to accept the thanks, but really Shageki felt like thanking Sigurd. The pae was beginning to get rather lonely, and the other was nice and friendly. "Really?" Maybe his wings were just a rare mutation. Shame. They were gorgeous. "That seems like the logical course of action. Before there was a house were all the pae would sleep. It's a little more 'fend for yourself' these days." A thought popped into his head, and the male tilted his head slightly. "So...you're all alone out here? I've never been much one for being alone."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:08 am
"I might have parents, but I'm not sure." He shrugged. It didn't matter too much. He enjoyed things the way they were. Of course, having a princess to protect would be nice too... Prince. Make that prince.

"There was? I don't think I'd been on the isle for that." He chuckled, rubbing his neck with the wetted hand. Amazing. He loved it. "It gets lonely sometimes, without much to do. But the building has kept me busy..." Sigurd wasn't good at picking up on social cues.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am
"Parents aren't always the best." Shageki somewhat grumbled, still a little sore from his earlier confrontation. He didn't like arguing. It wasn't his style. "But yeah, there was. It was a long time ago. Seasons. It was called Headquarters, I myself only remember it as a child." It was a good thing that Sigurd wasn't good at picking up social cues, because Shageki was notorious at thoughtlessly saying things. He meant it in the best way possible, but his unknowing flirtation has followed him since childhood. "It certainly is a beautiful area to set up home." He laid down on the sandy shore, extending his legs so his toes played with the water. "I actually live not too far from here." He'd just leave out the part where he was temporarily living with his mother while trying to find a new home.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:37 am
"I would give a great deal to know my parents. To see what I came from, what legacy I was to continue." He gave a small sad smile. He did feel quite content even not knowing his family.

"That sounds like an interesting building." Sigurd grinned, a real grin. "It had everything too did it not?" It must have been interesting to see a building like that.

"Tis why I chose this area. A gorgeous stream nearby, hidden away within the woods, surrounded by foliage... Good company." The fae winked, meaning Shage, of course. "Do you live with your family?"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff