Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Heroes From The Abyss a Fallen journey (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 pm
a story was told about a group of heroes trying to kill a Dark Lord.during the battle to the tower many of them fallen down to the ground died.the last one standing a knight wearing full black armor rise his blade up into the sky not willing to fail the mission in killing the Dark Lord.a demonic sword made a clean cut in the knight's chest knocking him down onto the cold stone.looking around to se his friends died around him.the Witch with a black cat sitting on top trying to get it master to open her eyes.a fearless assassin with smiled in death knowing the pain is gone....now it time to write the new page of the story.the world itself have change it not longer the same as it was told in the story.the souls of the old heroes are being reborn in a new age  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:45 pm
Rules

No godmodding

Follow Gaia T.o.S

it in modern fantasy...aka guns,sword and magic ninja  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:45 pm
characters

Rules
(reborn)Fallen Knight biggrin raknic
(reborn)Witch of Nine Lives:MetalRocker11712
(reborn)Luna Assassin: Dimon Valor Cross
(reborn)Royal Guard:Wingsofmidnight34
(reborn)Master Necromancer:Holo Sora Kurono
New Souls(unlimited)

Old Name(reborns only)
Name:
Crush:
Weapon:
powers(noting overpowered)
Bio:
Role:
pic(anime only)

Old Name biggrin ante Vanguard
Name:Raven Siegmeyer
Crush sad edit
Weapon:Claymore,longsword and mace
powers:healing spells
Bio:Raven had a hard time growing up again.with the memories of his pasted life in the brain of this new knight.after years of retraining for battle he pick maybe he should head to the dark tower hoping that the others would be waiting for each other there.he could not remove the fear deep inside of his heart what happened if others are not coming
Role:Fallen Knight
pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 am
Can I reserve the witch of nine lives?  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:03 pm
could i reserve the Royal Guard please?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 pm
Wingsofmidnight34

MetalRocker11712

all we need to start is the Necromancer and the Assassin  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Old Name: Feria Lythiane
Name: Marina Sevrine
Crush: Ha! I'm not going to tell you!
Weapon: Magic (Fire, Air, Summoning, etc.)
Powers: Magic
Bio: Marina has survived on her own for the past 12 years. She has lived in an abandoned estate with her cat, Malik. Marina often had horrible nightmares about the day she died the first time. It was so painful; so very, very painful.
Role: Witch of Nine Lives
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 am
User Image

Old Name: "I think I was Samantha Robinson. . ."
Name: "I am known as Sylvia Nightingale."
Crush: "The Dead."
Weapon: "I rather use my spells, but for hand-to-hand I use a knife."
Powers: "I can summon the Dead and make them do my bidding. Spirit or bodies or bones: anything dead and I can control it."
Bio: Sylvia grew up in a graveyard. She had always liked the dead and would sometimes pass the time by digging up the bones of her long dead aunt or her mother who had died in childbirth. Ah, good times, good times. Once she reached age 15, she left the graveyard and started to practice her powers at different graveyards. Once Sylvia was able to summon anything dead, she started to remember. It was the first time Sylvia actually stopped and remembered. Once her past hit her, Sylvia clapped her hands over her ears and squeezed her eyes shut. 'No no no no NO!' she shouted for hours. It hurt her so much. Her past. . . she hated it. Her past wasn't painful but. . . sad.
Role: "Master Necromancer. . . At your service."

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 pm
Old Name Vincent Lockheart
Name: Wes Valentine
Crush: "None........yet, you never know"
Weapon: Sword and shield combo
powers: Undying will - Wes can increase his reaction time, speed and strength for short amount of time. It is shown by his eyes turning from yellow to a golden amber and small flame growing on his forehead.
Bio: Wes had grown up with his memorys as his motivation and and focus.
He is proud of his past, he only wishes he could live upto it. he even joined the Royal army and climbed the ranks quickly with his memorys helping him during training and theory exams. He still belives he won't match upto his past life but he hides this deep within his heart not telling anyone hiding himself behind his amour
Role: Royal Knight
pic
Light amour/travel gear: User Image
Heavy amour/combat gear: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:23 pm
Old name: "...im...not sure..all i remember is the name Adam."
Name: Vincent "Dusk" Cross
Crush: "Heh, Crush? is that what you call it....as if i would tell you that."
Weapons: Katanas, Daggers and dual pistols.
Powers: Reaction timing, Stealth, Marksman, Close combat expert, medical magic, incredible speed and agility....and has a curse that he is unaware of...
Bio: Vincent knows very few things of his past besides the name Adam. what he can remember is living with a woman named Saph, who he fell in love with, causing him to leave his Assassinship behind.....then when she died..he wanted revenge...he enlisted with the Knight and died in the final confrontation.....now reborn, he still remains vengeful and cold....he is no longer afraid of death...he welcomes it....after dying once and watching his friends die...he plans on succeding the second time around.
Role: Luna Assassin.

User Image  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 am
MetalRocker11712

Dimon Valor Cross

Wingsofmidnight34

Holo Sora Kurono

a young knight atop a red house looking up at the old dark tower,he dismount the house before heading inside,a sword stab into the ground kneeing down to read the name on the blade"Vincent Lockheart.thank you for holding back the demons to give us time to reach the top"moving to the next floor with his hand resting on the hlit of his claymore till he seen a old book on a stone table.he opened the book to read who wrote it"Samantha Robinson.forgive me that i failed to save you"at the top of the tower Raven had the huge sword in his hands ready for a fight but there was no one around to be seen not ever the Dark Lord himself was waiting for the heroes.Raven's eyes locked onto a old rusty pair of daggers stab into a stone wall and staff right next to a sword that no one of this time can carry that large blade"Feria Lythiane and that Aassassin Adam ....all three of us made it to this last floor fighting the Dark Lord in combat.i failed everyone of you!"Raven's knees felt the cold stone under his armor as the knight's eyes looked up at the sky  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:18 am
User Image✱✲✱✲✱ ӍɑяɨɳѦ Ϛҽɣяɨɳҽ ✱✲✱✲✱

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ϝҽяɨɑ ζұϯђɨɑɳҽ ~

xxxxxxxxx☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Marina's eyes shot open and she stared at the canopy above her. She exhaled and closed her eyes once more. The dreams are getting more intense which means.... Marina sat straight up in her bed, the silken strap of her nightgown sliding down her arm slightly. "It's time," she whispered. In one swift, graceful movement Marina slid her legs over the side of the bed and her feet into her slippers. Her shoulder length hair brushed along her soft, pale skin.

Marina padded across her room and heard a soft thump! behind her. "Malik...." she called. A tiny meow answered her. A small black cat came and brushed himself against her leg causing his tiny bell to jingle slightly.Marina knew what most people saw; a small, harmless little kitty. But Marina was well aware of Malik's true form, which was far from harmless. Marina felt a tug on her heart and mind as she scooped up Malik.
You're being summoned, my dark Mistress.Malik commented. Marina nodded at Malik's statement, knowing that was why she was dreaming the way she was. It was time for the fallen heros to unite once more.
xxxxxxxxx☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

draknic

Dimon Valor Cross

Wingsofmidnight34

Holo Sora Kurono

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image

Ɯes Ѵalentine

Ɯes woke with a start in his standard bunk with a subtle gasp so not to wake his fellow guards that where off-duty. he rubbed his temples before camly getting up and pulling his light amour on along with his trusted sword and shield before packing a small bag of clothes.

He knew what this dream had ment and he knew he had to leave as soon as he could so he quietly headed to his Captain's office to explain that he needed to go on an extended trip
"Guess this will be the start of things happening again........." he said to himself before straightening up and heading into the office

MetalRocker11712

draknic

Dimon Valor Cross

Holo Sora Kurono

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

Raven walked over to one side of the tower looked out.his hands resting on the stone deep in thought.dying once have made him less risk taking from knowing that what cost the others their lives and never want for that to happened again"Dante Vanguard who i was before...died here for trying to be a hero his pride gotted the better of him so death what followed....let hope others are no mad at me"Raven was waiting for the others,and would not leave the tower till they get there."no wait i left the food back at home!"never said dying made him any smater  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Vincent awoken with a violent gasp and sat up quickly....this dream was by far the most powerful he had experianced...he sighed before getting up slowly to walk over to the sink and splash some water on his pale face....at first he had been ignoring the dreams, making no sense of it...but when he saw his comrade's faces....he knew what he had to do...it was time to reunite.....

Vincent could vaguely remember his death.....he was a lone wolf....not a team player at all...to him, his quest was simple, get revenge for his Fiancee...thats why he died....with a reckless rage of anger, dispite being a cold hearted Assassin....hell, he even lied about his name to his Teamates...he told them it was Adam....he had to protect his real identity, being an assassin and whatnot.

but all that did not matter any longer.....he had a second chance..as did the rest of them....he began to embark on his journey after putting his cloak that hid all of his equitment unto his shoulders....

hours later he arrived at the tower and made his way up without a sound. he then leaned against the stone wall and pulled out his dagger, clanking it against a pillar to make a slight noise, getting Raven's attention. he gazed at him with his cold emotionless eyes, wondering if anybody else had made it yet.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff