Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 am
User Image

After leaving the forest, as planned, she and the other decided to head straight for the lake though one thing she was curious about was the faction she just got interrogated by, who exactly were they? She had never come across anyone so rude before, not that she didn't blame them exactly, they were doing their job, but the least they could of done was introduce themselves? How was anyone meant to take them seriously if they don't at least give the ones their interrogating some sort of clue as to who they were? But that wasn't all that was mentioned back there. "So, ignoring them for the time being, can you explain one little thing to me?" She asked, looking at the darker Fae beside her "your mother is who and she used to be what?" She asked curiously before rushing on "I apologize for carrying this on and those others I am curious about as well but you are here and whilst you don't have to answer who exactly are you?" She asked, hoping the other wouldn't find this offensive that she was asking but the mention of 'elder', or in this case, ex-elder, was making her a little too curious to not ask about.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image Nyx was not that surprised by the question that the other fae had asked her. "It is ok, I do not think many pae know what elders are now of days. My mom was an elder which I think meant she was blessed by the guardians so she could help others and stuff like that also she could help the guardians. She was given a different form and a the position of Oricial of the island. because she could time travel back then." She sighed,
"My mother Coronus did that for a few years doing what the guardians asked her to do be it either run for mayor or try to warn others of the darkness that was coming. Slowly elders vanished one by one until she was the last one still around. She soon could no longer use her powers which depressed her and then she vanished also. But then came back a few weeks latter in the form of an Adult with different powers."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 pm
sailornorthstar

Astra listened to the other and was impressed, saddened by the events that had happened to her but still she was impressed "oh wow, I didn't know they even existed, as you said, not many know of those who came before them like your mother and we don't exactly have anything telling us about them so I must admit that whilst your mother may not want the pity I do feel sorry for her, what a horrible thing to have happen. Though this was when she was a teenager? A child? It isn't exactly something you hear every day that she vanishes and comes back as an adult, elders back then didn't grow the same way?" She asked curiously a little "but I do admit it does sound col having an elder, albeit an ex, as a mother, the things she would of seen and done and heard, it would be a fascinating story to just listen to" she said, pleased that she had met someone who was actually interesting.

"Not that I am not enjoying actually getting to make a new friend it just amazes me that someone like your mother is even still around when all the others have gone, it must be a lonely existence for her, I take it she is handling things alright for the most part?" She asked, knowing that it would of been horrible to not just lose your powers but your friends as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:25 am
Nyx blushed as she sat down on the beach at the waters edge. "Actually from what my mom said she was never a teen just a blob with an hourglass before she became an adult. I do not know what that means so do not ask me." She gave an embarised smile.
"She was an Adult when she first became an Elder. It is cool having a mom for an elder but also a pain she was not around all the time because most of the time she was some were else in time. just so you know she is actually happy the way she is now though I am not sure how long that is going to last once she meets thouse squires," She sighed. "My mom does not care for military people they always look at things as black and white never seeing the gray that everything is. I can start to understand why."
Nyx giggled "Do not worry about it most people who hear about my mom want to meet her and she does have great stories if you get her to stay still long enough. She never really got to know the other Elders that much since she was one of the last to gain the rank of elder." she said putting her her hand into her bag and pulling out two sandwiches. "Sandwhich?"  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 am
sailornorthstar

"Well thats interesting in itself" she said as she decided to leave it, a blob before...Astra shook her head as if to say to herself 'no, just leave even pondering that' and then dipped her toes into the water, the coolness felt so nice "so she still has her time traveling powers?" She asked curiously "and thats good to know, hopefully this time she can find friends and given you are her daughter she has obviously found a mate so she has at least two reasons to enjoy life more this time round" she said as she nodded acceptance at the sandwhich. "So the ones we just got away from are military? They wern't exactly clear on what exactly and who exactly they were but, like your mother, I am not a huge fan of those types either, the world has a lot of grey spaces between the black and white and sometimes they are the best spaces of all, it is pigheadedness to accept that there is only a black and white with nothing in between.

Though we could go back..." she suggested "I wouldn't mind seeing what your mother will do with those Squires, it might be good entertainment at least" she said, not one to usually suggest this sort of thing but after what they just ran into she wouldn't mind seeing what her mother would do with them "I guess I won't bother asking her for a story then, I like to have the stories finish sometime this century" she said giggling a little. "Well then I guess it doesn't REALLY matter but still, if she could of, she would of probably made one or two friends at least but then I guess it wouldn't matter considering the events that have befallen those now, would of probably been harder on her" she said as she pulled her knees up and hugged them.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games