Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] The Bonds of Blood (Jezabelle x Sangria x Risti) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:00 pm
Sangria had only spared a passing glance towards Risti. Her full concentration was on that of her sister. However when she glanced around the clearing after a moment the mare realized that she and Belle were quite alone. It looked like Risti had followed her instructions. That would turn out to be a blessing if baskets were found in time. Sangria briefly considered her words from before and then turned her attention back to Jezabelle. Almost cautiously she stepped closer to Belle's side and lowered herself to kneel next to her sister's side. From the pained groans that Belle was making Sangria could only begin to guess if her earlier prediction was true.

The foals would come and only a fool would have been caught unawares. With a tentative gesture Sangria used her muzzle to trace what she hoped was soothing patterns along Belle's pale flank. The sensation of muscles contracting verified her assumption. Her sister was indeed experiencing labor. Sangria continued the motions of gentle caresses. Her mind was racing. She had been alone when she'd had her two sons but she knew that the process could last a while. At least Belle wasn't going through something natural, but frightening without another at her side. "It'll be okay Belle, it'll be okay."

Faithofthefallen
Ack. Sorry for delay

Baby Pandah
Ditto. Same message as above.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Time seemed to trickle by slowly, but Belle knew it must be moving faster than it seemed. She was thankful for Sangria's gentle touch against her flank, it distracted her from the pain and allowed her to focus on her bodies instinctive urge to push when her mind knew they needed to wait for Risti's return. Jezabelle was terrified that she wouldn't be able to prevent the labor from progressing before her niece found the baskets but all she could do was hold on to faith that Ri could get back in time. She continued to breathe in slow, even breaths. The pain wasn't so bad most of the time although she moaned every once in a while when a particularly strong contraction wracked through her body. "Thank you, Sangria" she whispered hoarsely, "I'm glad you are here with me." Jezabelle's eyes slid closed, although she could not sleep she decided to snag what rest she could while they waited. The night was over halfway done, it wouldn't be too long before the first rays of sun kissed the horizon. Jezabelle could only hope the foals would be born and safely tucked away by then, The sunlight would bring on a piercing headache and she was afraid that moving while in labor would cause some sort of damage. "Hurry back Ri" she murmured tiredly to the darkness around them.

Baby Pandah

Kettyn
Its all good luv <3

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm
She could see the glow of approaching sunlight on the horizon as she ran towards the baskets. The map her vision had given her was engrained into her mind, and she had no fear of losing her way. She ran so quickly that she almost passed them as they came into view. She stopped hard before the stack of baskets. They were bigger than what she remembered, and she hesitated a moment before making her next move. She had to think on how she was going to transport them back safely. The fastest way back is thicker with trees, there are more rocks, but it is shorter in distance. The fastest way back could take a nasty turn if she broke a basket on the way. She bit her lip, hoping that she could get them there in time. She would have to move fast, but slow enough to preserve the delicate baskets.

She took two, tying them onto her beads and turning to go. She took a few steps but her legs stopped her. Better take three. She cursed herself for almost forgetting the fact that foals did not always come in pairs. She carefully picked one more basket from the pile, wrapping her tail around it gently and turning to go once more. They were surprisingly sturdy, but she still moved carefully so as not to damage them. "I'm coming Belle," she whispered, moving into the trees.

The sun touched her cracking pelt from behind, hurrying her forward as fast as possible. She frowned at the forest ahead of her. The vision had not given her the way back, only that it was thick with trees and treacherous rocks. She blinked hard, for once she begged the visions to come, begged them to show her the way. But nothing came, nothing was there to assist her. She would have to go by instinct. She looked at the sky, feeling helpless, only to notice that some stars were still glowing faintly in the sky. One was particularly bright and her eyes latched onto it hopefully. She would have to use that to direct herself. She couldn't see anything else in this place. With a quick breath, she set out again, following the star for as long as the sky would allow. Instinct helped her when it could not be seen, and she was soon on a more familiar path. The basket held by her tail slipped every now and then, and she stopped briefly each time to correct it and to check on the baskets that hung around her neck. The star was gone now, hiding behind the light of the sun.

Finally, she could see Sangria coming into view in the early morning light. The sight of Belle made her stomach lurch, and she hoped she had made it in time. "I've got them! They're here...Aunt Belle..." she panted, laying a basket before her aunts and beginning to untie the others urgently.

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 am
Sangria was a little surprised at the willpower that Belle was showing in fighting the contractions. From her own experience Sangria had been easily overwhelmed by the process. It was a frightening time for her as she had been almost totally alone at the time. Now as she stood sentinel over Belle she flashed back to that night and sighed. Her thoughts were interrupted by Belle's whispered words. Had any other Soquili said those words they might have found themselves facing a red-eyed monster. But the words coming from her own flesh and blood and she gifted Belle with a rare smile. "I would have been a rather poor sister if I didn't stay in your greatest time of need."

Sangria let out a sigh before she scanned the forest again. There was still no sign of the mare that Belle had claimed was their grand-niece. It was becoming a little worrisome. The growing light that had started to filter gently through the trees in the distance heralded the dawn to come. Sangria wasn't as sensitive to the sun's rays as seen Belle become but she disliked the bright light that full daylight brought. She stood out too much. Sangria only hoped that Risti would return very soon.

Almost as if by her wish alone a clattering sound reached her ears. Sangria placed herself once again in front of Belle before spotting a splash of yellow through the trees. That yellow would be hard to mistake now. Sangria eased her stance as Risti returned bearing three baskets. Her tail had gripped one and it seemed as though two others had been tied rather well. She hummed softly in approval. "You've done a fine job Risti." Sangria flipped the lid off the basket that Risti had laid at her feet and inspected the interior. It would have to do. Sangria turned her gaze towards Belle again and maneuvered the basket to within a few feet of her sister. "Belle...it is time. Don't fight the process anymore. Your children have waited long enough. They will be safe with extra eyes to watch over them."

Faithofthefallen
Do we just fast forward a bit? Just to the point where the foals would be safe in the baskets?

Baby Pandah
~*waves at*~ I think Sangria's warming to Risti ... just a little.

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 am

They're here Belle smiled in exhausted thanks at her niece, everything was going to be ok.

"They'll be safe" she agreed with Sangria, feeling spent she finally allowed her body to relax and nature to take its course.

----

Jezabelle stroked her velvety nose over each of the baskets in turn, marveling at the way the outsides had already slowly begun to change to reflect the foals nestled safely within. Three! Butterflies danced in her stomach, she only hoped she and Laertes were up to the task, however they decided to handle the situation. She knew she must return to her lifemate, there were decisions that had to be made and it was probably for the best they work things out between them before the foals emerged from their baskets. She wanted to know all of her children, so it would have to be done carefully, avoiding wounding each others hearts and prides as much as possible. Her nighttime journey and giving birth without him there would doubtlessly cause enough damage to deal with... But those were thoughts for another time.

Belle turned to face her niece, marveling at how easily she could move after shedding all the extra weight. "Risti... Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You saved my foals lives, you are truly a hero. I can never repay you for what you did for me tonight. Sangria as well, your cool head was invaluable, I couldn't have done this without you at my side..."

"Its nice to have family around, I never realized how much I was missing in my life before I found all of you. I won't let my children grow up like that, I'm excited for them to meet you and love you both as much as I do." She smiled warmly at them, and butted both of them with her head affectionately.

Baby Pandah

Anyone have any ideas for what we should do next xD?
Edit 07/16/2013: Perhaps we could end it with Kettyn's post and then move on to other family rps if you are interested?

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am
She had retreated some ways when the foals came. She did better as a guard than a midwife. But she approached now, staring at the baskets in awe. She was more relieved than proud that she had gotten them here in time. She blushed at Belle's thanks and shook her head almost in disbelief. "Luck was on our side, Aunt Belle," she said, smiling slightly. She stayed a good distance away from the baskets still. She knew how sturdy they were after putting them to the test in the past few hours, but she couldn't help feeling weary of the far more fragile lives inside them.

Meet them? Her brown eyes shifted to Belle's warm face. She supposed that after having saved their lives she should meet them. She just didn't want to hurt them...they were so tiny. She calmed down by telling herself that when they came out of the baskets they would not be so fragile or tiny, they would be running around and ready to play, curious about the world and their family. Their family. She repeated that thought to herself sternly. These foals needed a family. Perhaps in the past she might have fled at the idea of helping to raise little ones, but she knew that this was her place for now. Belle needed her, and these foals would need all of them without a father. She was sure Laertes would be there for them, but they needed all the love they could get.

Perhaps it was also that she was loved here. Belle's words once again made her feel close to the mare. She hadn't really had that with her family. She knew they loved her, but she wasn't sure if she'd ever heard it. She felt some excitement finally towards the coming of the foals. She was going to be a part of a family again, something she had left behind and now missed very much. She looked towards Sangria, hoping that the two of them could grow close as she had grown close to Belle, hoping she could be close with the foals that slumbered in the baskets before them. "I can't wait to meet them," she said, smiling at her aunts.

Kettyn

Faithofthefallen

Edit 7/22/13: I agree, I think this RP is looking pretty close to finished. :3  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kettyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm
As soon as the foals had been nestled safely into their baskets Sangria watched in silence over them as very faint traces of color began to appear. Although the process intrigued her Sangria knew that she had to see to Belle's condition. She turned away from the baskets and spotted the yellow mare Risti standing nearby too. Taking her own cue Sangria went to Belle's side first and smiled down at her sister. "You did very well Belle. Your foals should be safe now in their baskets with three pairs of eyes to watch over them. I feel it is only right of me to volunteer to watch over my nieces and my nephew."

Sangria nuzzled Belle before closing the distance between herself and Risti. Her gaze took in the other mare's body before dipping her head to her. "I feel like we owe you something in return for your service to us tonight. You have my gratitude Risti for your aid and I believe my trust as well. Thank you for your actions probably saved the lives of Belle's foals this night."

Faithofthefallen
Sorry to delay the finishing post

Baby Pandah
Ditto. And I agree the RP seems done.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items