Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm
Link smiled gently as he sat beside her, choosing not to tell her how hard it had been to get by sometimes. "I've been well. I've managed to stay pretty busy somehow...." He replied lightly. "And you? How have you been, Princess?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 pm
Zelda smiled, trying to master her shyness. In truth, she had a strong urge to scoot away from him. Even though the boy was rank, probably hadn't bathed in weeks...or perhaps months, she couldn't rightly tell, she made herself stay stationary. She began picking the dead leaves off of her flowers again, choosing to keep her eyes on them rather than trying to make prolonged eye contact with the boy, "Being a princess...doesn't allow for much time outside of the castle." she said sweetly, "I am as I ever was."  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm
"Ah..." Link said simply as he fell back, preferring to lay down than sit at this point. He was quiet for several minutes, enjoying the calm that always came around Zelda before he decided to make a slight joke. "Maybe someday I should really make Impa worried and kidnap you. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 pm
"O-oh," Zelda laughed a bit, "Please don't, I'd hate to see how that would all end," she glanced up at the sky, watching as two twitter-paitited birds flew around one another before eventually flying out of eye sight, "Still...it would be fun...just once to see what life outside of the castle is like. I've always just wanted to see the Kokori Forest, even just once...they say there are floating lights there...it sounds like a dream."  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 am
Link smiled, still watching her from where he laid. "It is beautiful. Someday, I'll take you there." He paused, suddenly bashful and glancing away to stare at the clouds instead. "If you want, I'll take you to see the Zoras, the Gorons, and even the Gerudo."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 am
"Not the Gerudo!" Zelda spat harshly, her hands shooting up to cover her mouth. She shook a bit, realizing the damage had already been done.  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:07 am
Link burst out laughing at her reaction, shaking a bit as he tried to stop himself. "Relax, Princess... I was only joking about the Gerudo." He told her reassuringly as he sat up, looking directly into her eyes. "Seriously though... Wherever you want, just say the word and I'll take you there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:10 am
Zelda nodded a bit, still shaken. She stood up, simply looking up at the sky above. For a moment she wondered if she could take Link at his word. She decided for what it was worth, she'd believe him if only because he hadn't failed her before. "Link," she murmured after a moment, "Thank you."  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am
"Think nothing of it." Link replied lightly, glancing up at the sky again. "I'd be glad to do it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:18 am
"Do you...have anywhere to stay tonight?" Zelda asked, knowing he'd made a long trek to the castle.  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:22 am
"No, I usually just find a good patch of grass to lie down in." Link answered, thinking that was probably what he'd end up doing that night as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am
"Not tonight you won't," Zelda said, turning with a light smile, "I'll have the maids prepare a chamber for you. If you'll excuse me, I'll go and inform them right away."

Having said that, Zelda curtsied and left Link's company.  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 am
Link smiled as he watched her go, letting out a small sigh as he laid down once more. "This patch of grass is a good one..." He muttered to himself before eventually dozing off into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:31 am
"Excuse me," a soft voice said, waking Link from his slumber, "Your bed chambers are ready. I was asked by the princess to show you to them."

Though it had been years since he'd seen her face, Link would recognize Malon anywhere. She smiled down at him, seeming happier to see him than Zelda had. Though she now wore a maid's uniform, it was obvious she still carried the farm girl attitude with her.

"So how have you been...grasshopper?"  

MistressofInk
Captain

2,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Triforce FTW

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am
"Malon!? I've been good." Link replied, smiling at her as he stood. "How've you been? I didn't know you worked in the castle now."  
Twilight Princess: Midna's Rule

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 238 239 240 241 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff