Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel is releaved to hear this news and smile at lighting "ok since your very skilled with that sniper of yours i would like you to stay a distance away from the fighting because the fireclaw also have snipers and i would like you to take them out when it comes to fighting them will that be ok with you? also you need to follow my orders you may be a freelancer but your hired by me so you must listen to my rules and do my orders understood?" you can hear how serious axel is by his voice and his eyes

"Don't worry i got your back. So whats your name? Or should i just call you sir?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:45 pm
Zero the Razor

"my name is axel. whats yours?" he sticks his hand out to shake his  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"my name is axel. whats yours?" he sticks his hand out to shake his

"Lightning. And im not joking it really is lightning." He says shaking axles hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm
Zero the Razor

hmmmm this cant be who i think it is. if so i may be able to fulfill my promise to him finally. "do you have a mark on your left arm kinda looks like a flame?" he says curiously  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

hmmmm this cant be who i think it is. if so i may be able to fulfill my promise to him finally. "do you have a mark on your left arm kinda looks like a flame?" he says curiously

"What! how does he know that!" lightning began thinking rapidly. "know one has seen that mark. I've never shown it to anyone so how does he know i have it? Maybe he knows what it is. couldn't hurt to tell him i suppose." "I have a mark on my left arm that looks like what you are describing. Why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Zero the Razor

it is him finally i found him "this si gonna be hard to explain but i knew your father actually i helped him hide you and then you ran away as me and your father had to go on a mission he was more like a family freind always helpin the clan but never joining it"  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

it is him finally i found him "this si gonna be hard to explain but i knew your father actually i helped him hide you and then you ran away as me and your father had to go on a mission he was more like a family freind always helpin the clan but never joining it"

"WHAT! You knew my dad! What was he like? what did he look like? was he like me? am I like him? Why did you have to hide me? How did you meet my father?" Lightning had a billion questions and he was firing them off like a hurricane. "Was he the one who gave me this necklace? Did you get to meet my mom? what was she like? Were did i come from? Why did you have to leave on a mission? What happened to my parents?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 pm
Zero the Razor

"he was an amazing fighter and friend. you both look the saem body wise but you have your mothers eyes and abilities she also could control the element of lighting. because your mother had died and when we had to hide you it was just me and him because the clan had left to go somewhere else. we were suppose to regroup up here but i guess the clan didnt know. like i said he was a family friend i had know him for all my life because him and my father were play mates when they were pups. no he did not give you that necklace my mother did to give you luck i have one aswell." he pulls out his necklace and its almost identical to lightings but mine was darker "i only met your mom a couple of times. and she was generous and fearlessly when it came to protecting you and you came from where my clan was founded. and it was a clan mission agaisn the fireclaw clan. and your parents were killed when they tried to save me from hunter the alpha of the fireclaw clan. they were ambushed by fireclaw wolves and they ddint stand a chance i tried to help" you can see axel balling up his fist and his eyes start turning a birght red  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:25 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"he was an amazing fighter and friend. you both look the saem body wise but you have your mothers eyes and abilities she also could control the element of lighting. because your mother had died and when we had to hide you it was just me and him because the clan had left to go somewhere else. we were suppose to regroup up here but i guess the clan didnt know. like i said he was a family friend i had know him for all my life because him and my father were play mates when they were pups. no he did not give you that necklace my mother did to give you luck i have one aswell." he pulls out his necklace and its almost identical to lightings but mine was darker "i only met your mom a couple of times. and she was generous and fearlessly when it came to protecting you and you came from where my clan was founded. and it was a clan mission agaisn the fireclaw clan. and your parents were killed when they tried to save me from hunter the alpha of the fireclaw clan. they were ambushed by fireclaw wolves and they ddint stand a chance i tried to help" you can see axel balling up his fist and his eyes start turning a birght red

"I see. Not much you can do about it now though. that's the past and we need to think about the future. No sense of crying and agonizing over what's happened. So where should we be heading next axel?" Lightning was trying to stay strong and confident in the face of what he had just been told. But on the inside he just wanted to curl up and die.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm
Zero the Razor

"yes i know and right now were gonna head to the shadowclan home base that way we can see what your made of and work on your skills and abilities"  

naprstek1997
Captain

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"yes i know and right now were gonna head to the shadowclan home base that way we can see what your made of and work on your skills and abilities"

"If you say so. But as long as were here. If were headed to the enemy's territory id rather be prepared. I still need to grab my usual traveling supplies. You don't mind right? I can just meet you back here in couple hours"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 pm
Zero the Razor

"nah itll be fine i wont mind walking with ya. plus i could tell you which is my territory and which is theres and other clans and packs territorys and which one are freindly and which arent on the way"  

naprstek1997
Captain

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn's figure appeared behind the two of them, her brown pelt twitching with annoyance.

"Finally," she sighed as she reached them. "Axel! You left us in the middle of the training! Thanks to you Ulra has been talking my ear off about how he could've escaped the fire ring if he wanted to."

A soft chuckle echoed from behind them and Dawn whipped around, growling angrily.

"Argh! Ulra you fox-breathed idiot! I know you're there!"

Ulra's black and white form materialized out of thin air.

"I could've escaped and you know it. Now who's the new wolf?" he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:23 am
Artemis Wolfshadow

"his name is lighting hes the son of a long time family friend of my clan. his mother and father saved my life during the war agaisnt fireclaw and the other two clans. oh an ulra no you couldnt have. i made sure that you couldnt have. but lighting here can control the element of lighting and is an amazing shot with that sniper of his"

axel looks at ulra and without even having to say anything ulra knew that they had a higher chance to win in this war  

naprstek1997
Captain

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Ulra's signature sneer appeared on his face.

"Aw. You talk so greatly about him. Have you forgotten all about your old pal Ulra?"

He turned to face Lightning.

"You can address me as Ulra the Powerful, Ulra the Incredible, The Alpha, Axel's Hero, Etc."

Dawn rolled her eyes and pushed Ulra out of the way as he continued with his speech.

"Well," Dawn said, "Welcome then. It's good to have another pack member. I'm Dawn and that's Ulra. If Axel speaks so highly of you, then you must be something special. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I test you to make sure."

Dawn's eyes began to light up and flicker with blue fire beneath her pupils.

"It's nothing personal, it's just that if you are to join us, Axel needs to know where you stand compared to us. So how about it?"  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff