Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Important ] Exam Announcements Center

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 pm
What could possibly go here? Why, important announcements regarding the Chuunin Exams, of course!

The first round of fighting begins on this Saturday, the 6th of April. Important dates are outlined below.

3 April: Sasagi City opens for Exams
4 April: Match-Ups Posted
6 April: Fights Begin
16 April: First Round officially ends. Any fights not concluded by this date will be interrupted.
27 April: The main portion of the Exams officially ends. Winners in the Second Round will be given the option to participate in a bonus stage.
4 May: Bonus round ends.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 pm
Chuunin Exams: First Round Match-Ups

Assembly Hall: Kurai Karasu vs. Marco Cross
Dusty Road: Ken Ookita vs. Shito Namo
Western Fields: Hanshou Yuugao vs. Atteharu Hyuuga
The Freezers: Kin Tsuneo vs. Sainji Uchiha-Hiraishin
Bowling Alley: Chokichi Matsumoto vs. Kamiya Hakemoto
Basement: Keila Myato vs. Kaito Hyuuga
The Trashcan: Samuru Sanmiitai vs. Bellatrix Spectre
Psychiatric Ward: Hakkin Issetsu vs. Hugo Guy
Prison Yard: Flou Uwa vs. Black Ranton vs. Kenji Hyuuga

Information on the type of challenge and the details thereof will be posted on the 6th.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 am
First round
Time Limit: 20 posts or 10 days, whichever is sooner.

It is time now for the first installment of our ongoing Chuunin Exams! In this, the very first round, the contestants will each be given a target dummy roughly their size and weight, which they will have to protect during their fight this round. The first person whose dummy gets hit, loses. As of right now, fighting can take place. Additionally, the three person fight will have only one winner, and the post limit for that fight is 40 rather than 20 posts. The time limit of 10 days still applies.

Please be courteous and post as quickly as possible for your opponent.

Happy hunting!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 pm
A Note about This Moderator

It pains me whenever I have to bring this up, but please do not post entirely in OOC in an RP thread. It irks me to no end. If I catch a fight devolving into this, I will not hesitate to immediately fail everyone involved. Please take it away from the RP area. Messages work perfectly well, and are easy to send along to a moderator in the case of a dispute. Whatever ruling I make on a problem that has devolved into OOC bickering is much worse when that bickering has interrupted the normal flow of the roleplay. I sincerely hope this puts the issue to rest. Please, do not hesitate to contact me or anyone else about any problems; I'm just asking that you not do it through in-thread debate.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:25 pm
Round One of the Exams has now officially ended.

That's right, folks: the first half of the Exams is already over! From here we move into the ever-treacherous Round Two. What strange fates await the Shinobi of tomorrow? We'll find out...

...tomorrow! Take a day to rest and recuperate; the match-ups and details for the next round will be posted sometime tomorrow, at which point Round Two will begin.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 pm
Round two of the Exams officially begins today, but what does it entail? Ghost hunting? Remaining hidden? Protecting TWO of those annoying dummies? No, inquisitive one, it entails fighting! That's right, fighting. A good ol' brawl. The time limit is thirty posts or until only one person is left standing. This round of the Exams ends on April 27th. Criteria for determining the winner include, but are only mostly limited to: excellence and creativity. Match-ups are as follows:

Outdoor Patio: Ken vs. Bellatrix vs. Sainji
Officer's Quarters: Hakkin vs. Black
Unending Stairwell: Kaito vs. Hanshou
Glass Maze: Kamiya vs. Marco

Happy hunting!

Round Two: Begin

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 am
Round Two of the Exams officially ends today. Congratulations to all participants! Simply for making it to the second round, all participants receive 500 AC and 400 Ryo. Those lucky few who won receive an additional 250 AC.

Now, as some of you may have noticed, mention was made of a "next round"; while the main portion of the Exams officially ends here, there is an optional bonus round for the winners. PM me if you're interested, and if more than two people sign up, we'll begin. It offers a substantially large cash reward for the winner, but the estimated difficulty is much greater than the normal Exams.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 am
Bonus Round

Bonus Round? Bonus Round! To you who loves a challenge with great rewards, we have brought a wonderful opportunity:

King of the Mountain is the name of the game. Whoever is able to sit on the chair without moving, maintaining any techniques, or using any Jutsu for five consecutive posts will win a grand prize of 5000 Ryo, with a matching amount sent directly to the winner's Kage. If no one is able to sit motionlessly and inactively on the chair for that long, whoever sat the longest will get an amount of prize money equal to one thousand times the number of consecutive posts they were able to remain on the chair; additionally, creating alliances decreases the overall reward amount proportional to how many people are in the alliance. To reiterate: while on the chair, no Jutsu may be used or maintained, including clones, and no movement may be made without interrupting the consecutive post count.

One can forfeit at any time by leaving the battle arena. Any character who does not post in the 24 hours after it becomes necessary will be kicked off the chair automatically to keep things moving. The bonus round will end on the 7th of May, but I can extend it as I see fit.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas