Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply Ladies
So I got one of those woman period cups. Never. Again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:25 am
Exactly how big do they think vaginas are? This mother ******** is like 3 inches in circumference.

I know the frame is bendable, but how is it supposed to open up and suction against my cervix? I don't think the inside of my vag is that big. When I am unaroused, it's about an inch and a half to the cervix.

I watched the insertion video.
I read the directions

My p***y hurts from trying to cram it in. The video showed it majestically just gliiiiiiding into the v****a. Lies. Lies and slander.

I can't even fit this ******** thing in my v****a. It's less than half an inch from poking out of the hole.

now everyone leave me the ******** alone about trying these newfangled, stupid period cups. I did. i'm angry and frustrated and now my p***y ******** hurts from trying to cram it in there for five ******** minutes while sitting in front of a computer

on the plus side, I now no longer have 'my v****a is too big' confidence issues though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm
That's weird, mine always fits with no problems. But do whatever works for you!  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm
Everyone's cervix is positioned differently. Mine is SUPER far back. Maybe yours is super close?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:02 pm
I had one of those. Threw it out the exact same day I got it. I got the smallest one possible and when I inserted it and it expanded I was in so much pain I nearly burst into tears on the spot.

Never again, tampons 4 lyfe  

paper giraffes

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 am
It is really close to the opening. I have to check on my IUD filament after each period, so I know it's pretty close.

It also was not a divacup. It was SoftCup and it felt like I was trying to cram a ziplock baggie inside my vag. I got it as a free sample so I figured I would try it out.

I dunno, I just feel like I am too ******** old to be dealing with experimental period products. I have been using tampons with no hassle or trouble for 20 years now, and...just...if it's not broken, don't try to fix it.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games