Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
It's a war. No, it's a game. (A Pokemon role play.O//A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm
It's a war. No, it's a game.

A Pokemon role play.

(Open and accepting. Six others are needed. PM me all questions and profiles. Do NOT post here. If you post here before given permission, I will one: Ignore you and two: you will not be allowed to join.)

User Image

"As a world of clashing sides rise against each other, innocent citizens hide themselves in the shadows created from the product of their destruction. While some act as a soft voice between the clashing forces and the innocent. Those voices, are us and the Pokemon standing beside us. We are of our own group yet, we are not much heard by others. We see what these forces are doing. Yes, they are fighting each other over right and wrong but putting others in danger at the same time. I say that this game needs to end... I say, we put our feet down and become more than just a soft voice."

"Today, you have come here to pick your side. Will you be on ours, to seek out justice or become part of the darkness wanting to consume us all? Maybe you'll just want to remain a neutral party. Ether way, you will need a Pokemon to start your journey into this world. We welcome you child but just remember that joining is at your own risk and no mater how much you wish to give up the fight... You're in it till death."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image

Even thought this is a caotic world. There are still rules and guide lines everyone must understand and follow to be able to survive on these lands. So pay close attention!

For starters, we all need to understand each other to be able to have proper communication and understanding of what is going on. So, do NOT EVER EVER EVER use text talk while role playing. Using that kind of talk inside of our OOC room is perfectly fine. Also never EVER post only a few lines for a response. This shall be a more literate role play with at least a good sized paragraph or more.

Drama, romance and fighting is incoradged but, leave ALL of it within the characters. I don't want anyone fighting for real with each other. Don't like someone? Oh well, no rules are making you like everyone. Just please don't be rude. If there is romance in the physical way, time skip it.

- A password is needed for your profile to be accepted.

Yes, I know we all love to win. (I know I do) We still can't win everything all the time though. So don't try to be invincable. Your character CAN get hurt and Pokemon can also be hurt. Also, no one is going to win every single Pokemon battle. It's not fair. So in other words, no one is god here but, no one is going to die unless I say so. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is needed for this role play. You may not control the actions or emotions of anyone's characters or Pokemon if they are not yours. (So long story short, NO F%&%&$ GODMODDING!!!! heart )

Because of past experience I will have to make a rule about language too... Cussing is okay as long as it is at a pg level. I do not want this to look like a ship of foul mouthed sailors.

Pokemon are a LOT easier to catch than a game and that's okay. Knowing that, there are limitations. You can only catch certain Pokemon in certain areas. For example: If you are at a very cold, snowy area, you are NOT going to find grass types or fire types unless they are owned by another character. Makes sense right? I also know that we all love the legendary Pokemon but, I will say this, and I will only say it once... NOBODY can have one follow you as a friend, control, catch or be gifted an legendary Pokemon. EVER. If one is going to be encountered, it will be because a mission that we are all doing and to make sure that nobody tries to even attempt to break this rule, I will control the legendary Pokemon or have another person that I choose to control it.

As far as how many Pokemon you can have on your person, we will keep it with the same traditional six. That includes if you have one out of it's Pokeball traveling at your side. (Like how Ash had Pikachu on his shoulder all the time) So there would be five in pokeballs and one out of it. Please keep only one Pokemon out of it's pokeball. Of coarse that Pokemon can be switched out every once in awhile.

Pokemon battles are fun and what not, but if someone doesn't really want to battle at the moment, they CAN say no and maybe battle later. Also, if you can't come to a conclusion of who wins, try the "Pick a number" game and have someone else choose the number you are trying to guess or get closest to. This way you come to a conclusion of who wins in a fair way and no one can get too upset about it. Just remember to take in mind the types of Pokemon and situation etc. That has a lot about winning battles.

For each individual battle with others, rules are different and made by YOU. If you want the battle to made so that it's a two on two battle then go for it. If you want to be able to use an unlimited amount of potions on your pokemon during the battle then hell, DO IT. Just remember, rules must be discussed before the battle begins and can NOT be changed during the battle. All may quit a battle but that means you loose and if there was an amount you would pay for loosing, you still have to pay.

Leveling up Pokemon will be easy at first. If your Pokemon are at a low level of one, they can level up at least two levels per battle until they reach level 10. From there they can level up at least once per battle until 18. At eighteen you will have to work harder with training to level up. Like training the outside of battles and in battles. Not completely sure of how it'd work but, we will all talk about it to see how the leveling up will work. (Include the password when submitting a profile so I know you understand all the rules)

IF you want to stick with regular rules for a battle, here it is.

- Each trainer can choose between using one or all the pokemon in your party. IF a pokemon is knocked out, you may NOT use it again during that battle.

- Potions may NOT be used on your pokemon during a battle. If that pokemon is knocked out or too weak to keep going, then you have to move on to the next pokemon.

-There is no limit to how many trainers can be in a single battle. Just remember, having over two can lead to your surroundings becoming messed up... Or you could disturb the peace. Oh well. If worst comes to worse, don't get in the line of fire.

- Other than that... It's pretty much free game. If more battle rules need to be added, then I will add more. Same goes for this post of rules.

To start out, everyone will be given two hundred dollars and in your group funds, their will only be a thousand. To urn money to buy potions, Pokeballs and blah blah. You will need to battle trainers with money, or complete missions with your assigned groups.

You may trade Pokemon but, if you find yourself wanting it back after one role playing day, you may get it back. After that, you may not get it back unless both traders agree upon it.

For reading all the rules, you received the password! It's "Crimson Stars".

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

Starting Pokemon.

It is of you understanding that you have come here because of a competition you had won. Your reward is getting to chose a Pokemon of your choice but, hurry. There is only one of each and if you take you time, the Pokemon you wont may be snatched before your eyes. After choosing a Pokemon, it will give you a card. That card contains a color and number... You must find the others with the same color and form the group you will be traveling in. IF you are late to arrive and your group is gone, you must go find them. With that said, GO!

All starter Pokemon start at level five.

User Image
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile,

Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip,

Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup,

Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

Character skeletons.

Please send them to me in a pm. If you would also like to reserve a spot, also pm me. Everyone is aloud to join so you don't need to ask that. You can but, I can't let you join unless I have a profile to accept first. Of coarse only a certain amount of people can join... While posting in the role play PLEASE add color and 'prettyness' with the picture.

Name: First and last.
Bio: At least one paragraph. More is acceptable too. (In fact I encourage more.)
Picture: Animated please.
Password: Must have the password!

Pokemon you choose to start with from above: Remember only one.

Group you are in: I decide this when I place your profiles up. If there is a group you'd prefer to be in, I will take in consideration and maybe put you in that group if you ask. Once in a group though, it can not be changed. Same goes for me so don't worry. I follow my own rules. ^^

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image

These people made it to the journey! Congratulations, cool kids!

User Image

Lyra Watson
Bio: Growing up was fairly easy. As far as home life went. Lyra had a very supportive mother and father that had pat away when she was at a very young age. So she didn't really know, or remember what her father is like. However, she has a photo of him that hangs around her neck along with the photo of her mother. She care about her mother very much. That women has been around sense birth you know? Not to mention she took care of her and put her into a good school to learn.

Speaking of school... It was not so great. You see, Lyra would get picked on a lot for her accent and how short she was. Most towered over her. Lyra didn't stand very tall at all which made it easy for her to be a target to pick on. Like she could fight back too much and she was always different from the other kids. While they would all be playing games like tag at lunch and eat together, she'd separate herself and share her lunch with the Pokemon wondering by. She'd prefer their company anyways. They were nice and didn't judge how she looked. She was pretty anyways but, the others still made fun of her. They were so mean...

Years later, she went out one night going on a walk, it started to rain real hard so Lyra ran into a cave for shelter. Little did she know though, that she had intruded into a Pokemon territory. Instantly, a swarm of Pickahu started to surround her. Luckily for her, Riolu jumped between them and threw a sphere full of power at the ground causing the area to get all dusty. Together Riolu and Lyra ran from the cave and took cover inside a Pokemon center. Riolu yelled it's name and hit Lyra upside the head harshly. As if to tell her that was a stupid idea to go out on her own. She knew this though...

A few months later, Riolu and Lyra have become the best of friends. Couldn't separate them if you wanted to. Getting a letter in the mail, inviting her to this organization. She was faced to make a decision. Go on this journey with Riolu or stay at home. Of coarse she left the house with Riolu. This would be a great experience for them both. They could grow and become strong together. It'd be fun!

Group black

My party of PokemonUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Name:
Kurono "Sora" Yukiko
Bio:
Kurono's hair changed her. She was born with black hair but, over three years, it quickly changed to a light silver. Because her hair was different from all the others, she was cast out. Her parents, social people, refused to speak with her. Her friends, who loved her black hair, tried to bald Kurono. They hated her hair color so much. Everyone in her small village had brown or black hair, so Kurono stood out like a Shaymin in a Skitty family. Kurono still lived with her parents, but it was hard living. She was the maid, not the child. And at four years old too! She lived for no one.
One day, Kurono decided to kill herself. Grabbing one of the knives that her parents always leave around, she went into the woods. She aimed it at her heart. Before she could stab herself, Kurono noticed one white tail. Placing the knife on the ground, she went to see what it was. Looking over the bush, Kurono saw a young Vulpix with a large cut on its right foreleg. It took a year, Kurono turned six, before the Vulpix was strong enough to walk. During that year, the tail had split, becoming six and orange in color. The Vulpix, knowing no one else then Kurono as her mother, became attached to her. Kurono, during that year, had also began to love the Vulpix. They became inseparable.
Kurono decided to live with the Vulpix in the forest. It should not be hard. After all, she had lived as a maid for two years. It came naturally to Kurono, living in the forest. She knew which berries were which and how to play with the wildest Pokemon. She learned that Skittys love to run, Vulpixs love Rawst Berries, Eevees were shy, Pigdeys hated the rain, and Spearows were extremely hyper when given Oran Berries. She learned many things in that forest. The Vulpix, now named Mina, was Kurono sole partner. She could not imagine her life without her faithful friend. No, Mina was not just a friend. She was Kurono's sister.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mina (Vulpix)

User Image
Name: Loxus Temp
Bio: Loxus may had grown up in a 'rich' neighborhood. But he didn't really want to act like it. As the other kids had grew up to have everything they wanted. Becoming friends, and buying pokemon. Loxus on the other hand just wanted to stay in the mountains and race with the Poochyena's. They didn't stay with him for long. Each time that he went out at night passed 10pm his parents would send out a Hunter to get him. Then he still wouldn't come home until 1am. His parents had tried to get him to try to become like the other kids. It seemed like he would become a blacksheep. But his grandfather seemed to like it. Saying that Loxus 'Reminds me of myself. I think he'll be able to make it.' Loxus never understood what he was talking about. Until he reached 15. Then had to speed 2 months with his grandparents alone.

The time there seemed to be like it was heaven. Lots of unknown land to him, with danger around every corner. It might lead to him getting injured, or killed. But that was the best part about it. His grandfather had only required that he didn't caught any pokemon. But he could play as much as he wanted, even sleep outside. Loxus didn't come back to his grandfather house for another 4 days.It was only until he saw his grandmother's grave that his grandfather saw him. His hair was messy and he had a new scar on his cheek. The weird part about it was. His Grandmothers grave was on the highest peak of the mountain. Way to high for just anyone to get up. Loxus looked over at his grandfather. "She had always sung to me at night. When ever Mom and Dad had kept me stuck in my room." His grandfather nodded. "She'll be missed. Her last wish, was that you'll get up here to see the view.' He said pointing. "My wish, Is that you join something for me." "I found your message inside of the cave. I'll join, I get along well with Pokemon..." After that Loxus decided to started to pack up the things he had. (It wasn't much) and leave.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil

User Image
Name: Jessica Fullbright
Bio: Jessica's life is pretty much a downer. Every day she thought about running away, but was frightened about the consequences if she were to get caught. A few days before leaving, she discovered her father was cheating on her mother. That was the last straw. She started packing her bag and told her mom she was going on a journey like her older brother did some time ago. However, her mother responded in an angry way, telling her that if she left and wanted to come home, she shouldn't even bother. Jessica just slammed the door on the way out

Jessica began thinking of a way to start off her journey. And since she doesn't like being alone, why not try making a new friend and traveling with them? Then she would need a pokemon. But is it strength that was her best bet, like be brother always nagged about? Or was it really love and compassion that she should give her pokemon like she wanted?

Pokemon: Oshawott
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name:
Hotaru (purple eyes; left) & Shiro (blue eyes; right) Yamazaki
Bio:
Hotaru and Shiro were always close together. ALWAYS. No one could seem to get them apart, even when they started school. They would go to the same classes, even if it wasn't theirs'. No one could seem to get them apart, so they let them be together. The reason that they were always together was because they were alone. Hotaru and Shiro's parents had died when they were eight, so they had to take care of themselves. They could also tell what each other was feeling or thinking. One day, a they were checking their mailbox, they received an invitation to some odd island. Hotaru, always being the one up for any adventure, grabbed Shiro and they were off. Hotaru couldn't wait to explore, and the invite had said that they were going to get a Pokemon! Shiro was more excited about that then Hotaru.
Pokemon:
Hotaru:
Hazuki (Treecko)
Shiro:
Yuuna (Snivy)

User Image
Noah Koyozumi
Bio: Noah's life was... eventful to say the least, he grew up in the Orre region, he was always surrounded by pokemon after he ended up joining a team at 11. after a few years and finding out that the team stole pokemon. He quickly picked up the one pokemon he himself and rescued after it had been abandoned by one of the team and left. he has wandered around ever since.
Cares very deeply for pokemon to the point where he will defend them with his own body, he has a few burn scars across his back and shoulders from accident at age 16.
Pokemon: Ralts

Name: Rockeil Gin
Bio: Rockeil, preferably Gin, prefers to stick to himself, emotions and anything else. All he does is train in solitude one day hoping to be the best in the region, then the world. But just starting off, he doesn't feel very secure in his thoughts. still he will persever and train harder.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Starter: Torchic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

Groups:

Black Team:

Trainer: Loxus Temp (Raio-kun)

Trainer: Lyra Watson. (User: LilRin)

Trainer: Boy

Red team:

Trainer:

Trainer:

Green Team:

Trainer: Girl

Trainer: Girl

We need at least two per group to really start the role play. If there is only a few, if you guys want we can role play until we have enough to get started onto the story.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

News feed from boss and your professor.

Here will be current missions up for grabs. Events will also be up here along with locations you should go check out.

SOMETIMES when a mission is completed by a group, an extra reword will be given to you with the money. It could be anything! Like a rare egg, rare candy etc. Something that you couldn't normally find out on your own. Exp. to Pokemon are also double the amount while on a mission. Say you just beat someone in a battle and a Pokemon gained 1000 exp. points. During that mission that Pokemon would gain 2000 exp. points for that battle. Note that it only doubles numbers 2000 and lower.

Missions.

Although missions can be fun, some may be hard and even life threatening. Some missions will be required that you'd have a certain amount of Pokemon or level of Pokemon. Missions highlighted in orange are simpler tasks, those highlighted red are harder tasks and those highlighted in dark red are maybe harder and for sure riskier. Black missions are the most dangerous and possibly hardest missions highlighted.

Remember that some missions will not allow you to step back and do something else and you'll be stuck doing it until it is completed.

NOTE: Some missions could take a few hours to days. The quicker and harder working teams will be reworded more. Unexpected and urgent events may happen and the Boss and Professor will alert you.

Egg hunt.
Talk to The Professor about this mission! That is the only requirement needed to do this mission.

The NOT so normal mansion....
Must have a fire type Pokemon or Pokemon that can light the way. Talk to The Professor or Boss for further info.

The dusty trail.
Only requirement is to talk to Boss for more information.

Bring me the... Thunder?
Head on over to the abandoned power plant to meet The Boss there... But be warned.

Rescuing Zorua User Image
MUST have at least one level 15 Pokemon to do this mission. Talk to the Professor about what to do and where.

Enchanted Melody.
Speak to Boss and Professor.

In ancient times...
Speak to the Professor.

With a vengeful announcement.
Must have all Pokemon at at least a level 20 and one Pokemon higher. Also must talk to Boss first.

Putting sleeping beauty back to sleep.
Must have all Pokemon at at least a level 20 and one Pokemon higher. Also must talk to Boss first.

These are just a few places that Boss and The Professor have outlined for you to go to. Everyone is free to roam where ever they'd like. Just stay within your groups!

Festival in Safire City
Not yet set up.

Safire City Bay
Available to everyone.

Enchanted Forests Of The North.
Need at least two Pokemon at level ten to enter these forests.

The haunted mansion.
Available to everyone... Just watch out at night. Low level Pokemon are sure to panic.

Hot springs.
A relaxing place to go visit.

To do lists for each group. Things highlighted in blue are not mandatory by any means.

Group Black:

-Get to know each other better along with your Pokemon.
You will remain in these groups a long time and need to get along.

-Head over to the mansion! ASAP. Don't know where that is? Ask the professor.

-Gym badges are not needed unless you have goals of taking on The Four. Gym battles are a good way of leveling up though.

-Level your Pokemon up! Try to set a goal of at least level ten. Remember, you are training your self while training your Pokemon.

-Once you have leveled up to ten, give Boss a call and report to her for further instruction.

Group Red:

-Head over to the mansion! ASAP, Don't know where that is? Ask the professor.

-Gym badges are not needed unless you have goals of taking on The Four. Gym battles are a good way of leveling up though.

-Level your Pokemon up! Try to set a goal of at least level ten. Remember, you are training your self while training your Pokemon.

-Once you have leveled up to ten, give Boss a call and report to her for further instruction.

Group Green:

-Head over to the mansion! ASAP. Don't know where that is? Ask the professor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:49 am
User Image

More things will be added to this from time to time.

Rare items and Pokemon. These things can ONLY be received from the boss or professor. Same goes for starter pokemon.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Eevee, Riolu, Ditto, Larvitar, Absol, Zorua.

Rare candy.

All evolution stones. (Moon stone, thunder stone etc.)

Shop prices.

Potions: 20$ a piece
Pokeballs: 30$ a piece. Plus an extra 10$ for each upgraded pokeball.
Greatball: 40$. Has a higher catch rate than the regular Pokeball.
Healball: 50$. Heals Pokemon when you first catch them
Netball: 50$. Works better on underwater, and bug type Pokemon.
Ghostball: 50$. Works better on ghost type Pokemon.
Paralyze heal: 20$
Ice Heal: 20$
Burn Heal: 20$
Awakening: 20$
Antidote: 20$

Pokemon Center prices.

Healing and food is free

Rooms to stay in are 20$ for each night.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:48 am
The Boss.

User Image
Ava Lennon
User Image

I am Ava Lennon. I am the top 'dog' that called all of you new trainers here for this little get together. I have been a trainer myself for a very long time. Enough time to realize that I am a strong leader. Sense I was little, I had always led ahead onto different things, and tackling something the usual person wouldn't. I am brave and not afraid to fight. That doesn't mean I get carried away though. I know my own abilities and pick my own battles. Almost everyday I was out in the forests training myself with other Pokemon to become stronger. And I did become stronger. In both physical and mental strength. Not to mention I learned many things about battle and Pokemon first hand. I was born for the wild world. By the age of sixteen, I was given my first Pokemon, Cyndaquil, which I name Buch. We together traveled very far to just about anywhere. We became strong, winning almost every battle.

For how strong of a team I had with my Pokemon. I was requested to come to this island. They said that I'd be perfect to take over leading the head quarters. Being me, I couldn't turn that kind of offer down. So I became the new leader of this orginization. Taking in new trainers and helping them become stronger. Forming groups to send out on missions needed to be done for this organizeation. This is a great job and I take it seriously.

A few years ago I met a lovely Pokemon while I was off on my own mission. It was an Absol. You see, this Pokemon is considered a disaster Pokemon. Accept, it's not really. He just senses when disaster is going to happen with it's horn. In fact, when I met Absol, he was trying to get me out of the caves that I was running around in to find.... Something... I was too stubborn to listen though and the cave closed off due to an earth quake. For my stupidity, we were both stuck in the cave. The only way we got out was because of Absol's great power to blow the ruble away to escape. Sense then, Vince has been my partner in crime. I don't necessarily do crime though. I do whatever is needed for the righteous cause and outcome. If that means breaking in to a few places then so be it. Sometimes rules have to be broken...

All must obey me here though. If I say go, you go. If I say hop on one foot, you better be hopping because here, I am the only that has knowledge of what is going on, I have access to things you don't, and I have the power to set you back at ground zero. So if you want information and extra things you couldn't other wise find. You listen to me and you shall be reworded. I don't ask ridiculous things though. I'm even generous from time to time and give freebies. So don't worry.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 pm
The Professor

(Just without the horns...)

User Image

Aaron Lennon

User Image

I am Aaron Lennon, the brother of Ava, and the professor. I can remember way back when I was just a child that pokemon have always be so amazing to me. Like how a little Pikachu could create such incredable electric power when it's so small. Or how a ditto can shift into any pokemon it has seen. They are so great, I don't know how anybody wouldn't be at least slightly amazed by these creatures. Anyways, enough about that and a little more about myself. I grew learning everything I could about pokemon in pokemon school. In fact, I got so smart I skipped to more advanced classes and graduated early and became an assistant to a professor for many years. Working with him was amazing! I got to see a few legendary pokemon first hand, even collected quite a few rare pokemon a lot would die to get there hands on. So obviously, I am a very smart young man. Probably smarter than my sister or anyone here.

Though I am smart, I have much in my own strength and still prefer to use my brains rather than all out brute strength. It's always been like that. I remember when we were growing up. Yes, she would be leading the battle but when a situation called for critical thinking, I was the man. I'd tell her what needed to be done and she'd do it. Every time we came out on top because of our team work. Ava doesn't like to admit that I pull her out of trouble here and there but, I still do. She needs me but, I need her more. She is my older sister after all.

About a year and a half ago, Ava and I were just walking our usual adventurous journey when men stopped us. They said something like, "Hey kids! We have been observing you two for quite awhile and our boss wants you to speak with him." We of coarse agreed to this. Well... Ava did, she just dragged me along with her. I didn't like the fact of following strangers on a boat and off to an isolated island. Seemed a bit crazy if you ask me. When we got there we spoke to there boss. Everyone was quite nice really. You see, there boss was on his death bed and wish for to young kids to run the organisation when he passed. He didn't have kids of his own so... He had his team observe people and out of them all we were brought here. While Ava accepted leadership, I took over the Pokemon Professor job. Now I advise trainers on Pokemon and training tips along with inventing cool gadgets for them to use. Like different pokeballs and what not. So if you need anything, ask me! I'm the smart one around here.

My partner is Leon, a Houndoom.User Image  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:45 pm
Introduction

It was a new cloudy day that people boarded onto boats to head off to an island. They weren't just anyone going a trip to an island though. They were freshly picked young adults selected for an adventure for an organization's purpose and each given a pokemon in a colored pokeball to represent the group they shall be in. That doesn't mean this is a good thing, yet it doesn't mean this is a bad thing. Only the future may tell what is to come to them on their journey. For now, they stand inside the doors of the organization. Waiting to see who had sent them and what's going to happen. Even why they were sent here may have been a question to be asked. While they all wait and finally become comfortable, someone finally walks into the room. Who could it be? Is it the one who called them all here?

User Image
Ava Lennon
User Image

Ava took her time walking into the room, seeming calm and collected but a smirk on her face failed to remove itself. As she got into the room, she stood a good distance from them all and up onto an elevated platform she took steps to get up to. She wasn't alone though, her companion and pokemon stood beside her. An absol named Vincent, or Vince for short stood up strait and proudly by Ava. For a moment, Ava pet Vince's head until she figured out what to say. Even then she kept petting him though. His fur was so silky and shiny, it was hard to resist a petting time.

Ava lifted her other hand into the air to wave to everyone. "Hello! I've been waiting for you guys. I know not everyone is here, but at least you guys can get started." She explained and rested her hand on her hip. "My name is Ava and this is my partner Vince. If you're curious as to what pokemon he is, he's an absol." Ava then walked down from the platform to get a better look at everybody. However, Vince wanted to take a closer look and went right up to a few of them, sniffing around and what not. He avoided the girl with a riolu though. As if to feel uncomfortable by her... That usually meant a bad thing though. "You are all probably wondering why I brought you here.. Well, to answer that question, it's because some people around here have been watching you and decided that you guys would be perfect for this. You see for a very long time there has been issues with the Galactic team and the Sentenial's. You have probably heard of them before and told that they had both made a tready of peace. Well, that is wrong!" She explained and looked over at Vince. "Recently I have discovered that they are still fighting. I've brought you here to help see? I think that by doing our best we can somehow get them to stop before something terrible happens." She said then called Vince to her.

She clicked a switched and from the ground, a small table came up with items on it. like pokeballs, pokedexs, to do lists, and money. "Now, before we begin, please pick up these items and hold onto them, they are now yours. You each saw that you all have different colored pokeballs right? Well, it's for a reason. You will now need to for a small group with the same colors. They along with your pokemon will be your team as you run along on your journey. You will stay with them as you travel. You can get more money and rare things like pokemon if you complete missions with them." She continued as she walked up to the table. "Any questions?" She asked.

User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces