Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Zombie Panic in Wonderland (O//A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normally, Wonderland would be depicted as a fun place, full of adventure and many mysteries to discover. A happy place with many colorful characters, somewhere where you would have many friends. And in fact, it did used to be this way. It all had stopped though by a terrible disaster, which no one knows how happened. It seems that Wonderland has it's own zombie apocalypse, infested completely with these flesh-eating monsters. It seems that the cause to this is really unknown. At first the residents living in Wonderland thought it was the Red Queen's doing, because she used to have a thirst for blood and a craving for chopping the heads off of the innocent, but she denies that she had caused such an event to happen. Right now, it is just a theory that it is possibly a new illness in Wonderland that is causing this phenomenon. But whatever the reason is, they need to stop it immediately before all of Wonderland is doomed. Our characters are forced to take action and defeat this infection, but it isn't seeming to work and they need help. The white rabbit decided to bring someone from outside of Wonderland to help them, and knew who it exactly could've been by observation. Alice. Now with her help, will they win this war? Or is it going to end up being useless and the infection will take over Wonderland?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm
Rules

1.) This is a semi-literate roleplay, so I expect more than a sentence from everyone. Occasional writer's block is understandable, but don't let it happen all the time. I also expect correct spelling and good grammar, absolutely no text talk.

2.) This is more of an action roleplay in my opinion, but romance is aloud. HOWEVER, I do not want to see cybering going on. Please timeskip or just go to PMs. Noone wants to read it, and I believe it isn't aloud in the guild anyway.

3.) Sending your profiles to me through PMs is just fine, but I'm most likely going to tell you to post it in the thread anyway for everyone else to see. I think I should tell you guys that, in case you don't want to waste any time.

4.) If you have read these rules, I ask you to put a heart in your profile for proof. Without it, I won't accept.

5.) As the creator of this roleplay, it is my choice who I accept into the roleplay and who I deny.

6.) No godmodding, PLEASE. Don't make your character high and mighty, they are just like everyone else. I should also remind you that everyone had a weakness, no one is invincible. And when fighting, you will occasionally get hit or your attack will miss your opponent, remember that.

7.) This roleplay is based off of the video game 'Zombie Panic in Wonderland'.

8.) Please be active.

9.) No stealing or taking anything without permission. It doesn't only go for me and mean not to steal my stuff like the picture, but this also goes for the other people in this roleplay and their stuff.

Failure in following any of these rules will get you kicked out of the roleplay.

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:59 pm
Roles

Alice - Open
The White Rabbit - Taken by the Nekomimi
March Hare - Reserved~
Dormouse - Open
Mad Hatter - Reserved~
Cheshire Cat - Reserved~
Red Queen - Open
Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum - Open

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 pm
Profile Layout

[align=center] [PICTURE HERE]

[color=COLOR HERE][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Please don't just list a bunch of characteristics)
[b]Biography:[/b] (At least a few sentences, no unknowns)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] (2 maximum)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (3 maximum)
[b]Extra:[/b] (If you need to add anything else, put it here)
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b] (This is really just optional)
[b]Username:[/b][/color][/align]

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image

Name: Sanae
Nickname: White Rabbit, Usagi, San, or leave it at Sanae.
Personality: Sanae is quite childish, as you would expect for a white and fluffy bunny. She acts almost like a kid, usually pouting when she doesn't get what she wants. Sanae will also do actions that possibly only a young girl would do, like spin around in circles or rock back and forth on her heels. This bunny is also quite the prankster. She likes tricking people and pulling pranks on others, in fact she is almost a master at it. Either by getting people lost or trapping them in holes, she's a pro. Sanae is also a little stubborn as well and doesn't react well when things don't exactly go her way. You could also say that this girl is very deceitful and a liar, keeping the biggest secret of her being the creator of the zombies.
Biography: Sanae is actually the protector of Wonderland, which explains why she is good at making elaborate traps. She makes sure to keep humans out of Wonderland and make sure they don't invade, so she is often outside in the real world. It's also where she knew Alice and observed her from a far, which is why she assumed that she could help those in Wonderland and try to get rid of the zombie infestation. Ironic for being Wonderland's protector, Sanae actually started all of this zombie business. It was all an accident though, not actually meant to give Wonderland an apocalypse. None of her intentions were bad, though she is afraid to admit that she started it all in the first place. Her trust is already low enough, because after all she used to serve as an assistant of the Red Queen. She is afraid that no one will trust her anymore and find her evil, so she keeps it a secret and claims she doesn't know.
Likes: Carrots, Her Hammer, Pulling pranks and joking, Her friends, Having fun, and more.
Dislikes: Being bored, Complete silence, Zombies, Loosing her friends or anything she loves, When her plans go wrong, Being called short, and more.
Weapons: Sanae uses a very large hammer. It is actually very heavy to other's who try to wield it, but for Sanae it's about as light as a feather.
Abilities: Sanae has the ability to transform into a bunny.
Extra: N/A
Role: The White Rabbit
Theme: Lord Usa's Elemental Flag
Username: The Nekomimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am
Could i reserve the mad hatter please?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:48 am
Wingsofmidnight34
Could i reserve the mad hatter please?

Sure, no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 pm

User Image

Name: Frye 'Mad' Hatter
Nickname: Mad hatter or just Hatter
Personality: Frye is very reclusive if he is given a choice, after being suspected mad after a few bad parties. he is quieter than most only ever really saying a few words at one time. Can be highly focused on something but at others can shrug most things off.........may also have a small obsesion with candy
Biography: Frye was a normal wonderlander right at the begining, as he grew up he began studing various different arts until he settled onto alchemy fter discovering he had a slight flair and apptitude to the art.

He occasionaly threw a tea party in the clearing near his home in the woods but they always turned out more than a little crazy in the end so he eventualy stopped and retreated into his home and into a somewhat hermit like living. He only got an occasional visitor such as the white rabbit and his two friends the March hare and Dormouse
Likes: Tea, Candy heart , Quiet places. Interesting items & herbs
Dislikes: Zombies, Loud places, Snooty people, anyone who judges him because he is an alchemist
Weapons: his alchemy belt (filled with an Almost endless supply of things to make simple things like small fire bombs and light powers....can also make things to heal cuts and cure fevers but nothing on the Z infection Yet.....
Abilities: Can see smells as a coloured haze(can't rememver the name for this), Fast reflexes.
Extra: Has a great intrest in aquiring a samoke of zombie flesh to experiment on to find a cure but unerstands survival is more important. Also can store objects as largeas a small table into his enchanted hat (the hat is a small top hat that shrinks objects if placed on top of them and touched in a certain way that only Frye and Trusted people do - stroed items like this weigh nothing and can be retrived from the hat at any time but instantly get there weight back once out of the hat)
Role: Mad hatter
Theme: Burn my dread - persona 3 -
Username:wingsofmidnight34

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:03 pm
The Nekomimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:25 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
The Nekomimi

There's something missing in your profile. Please read the rules and edit, then I might accept~  

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
The Nekomimi

There's something missing in your profile. Please read the rules and edit, then I might accept~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 pm
The Nekomimi
~

really sorry about that sweatdrop i have edited it accordingly  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:07 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
The Nekomimi
~

really sorry about that sweatdrop i have edited it accordingly

I'm sorry about me bugging you about this, but I still do not see any changes.
Have you read #4 of the rules?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 pm
The Nekomimi

May I reserve March Hare please?  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50