Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 1 ] Psychiatric Ward: [Winner: Hakkin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A nice, bright, open space, perfect for looking at birds and cats that may or may not be there. Long ago, in a distant time, people sat around and twiddled their thumbs and toes while weaving baskets. How this was accomplished remains a mystery and is considered one of the greatest military feats to come out of the asylum.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 6400 ☁ Ryo: 2050 ☁ Chuunin ☁ Jiongu

The time was finally here for Hugo's fight. Walking into the area, he used his sensory skills to check and see if anyone was around. It looked like he was the first one here. With his wooden dummy in hand, he glanced down at it. This will be interesting. We have to protect this while trying to fight at the same time.....Maybe I should have trained a little bit better. He gave a small huff and looked around the area. Marco moved to the middle of the map and placed his dummy behind him. Standing there, he closed his eyes and waited. Hopefully his opponent wouldn't try to catch him off guard.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni |_______ : : : : ]

This will be a good time to learn. Hakkin strolled into the area, stepping forward to watch the person who now held his dummy. Her own dummy was nearby and she walked over to it, standing before it to face the boy "Hello. I'm Hakkin Issetsu of Kumogakure. Its a pleasure to meet you." she bowed and then straightened to wait for him to reply.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Hugo didn't have to wait to long for his opponent to show up. Once she did, he opened his eyes to look at the girl standing before him. Hearing what she said, he laughed a little, only it was more in his head then out loud. He would return the bow before speaking himself. "The name is Hugo Guy. I am also from Kumogakure. It's a pleasure to meet you too." He nodded and gave a quick pause. "However, just because we are from the same village, I will not go easy and I expect the same from you. Now, I will be a proper gentlemen and let you make the first move." While Hugo was fairly respectful to those who deserved it, it wasn't so much that she was a lady as it was just Hugo's fighting style. He liked to get an idea of his opponents moves first and then go from there. Holding onto his dummy he was ready to move, keeping his eyes on Hakkin.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:39 am

See this?

Haki raised an eyebrow at her opponents declaration, unable to stop herself from thinking he was a bit on the stupid side. This was a match, a spar to test abilities. They would have done something like this in Kumogakure if they'd met so why would it be any different here? Was it just because it was in a different village? Either way, Haki had no intention of holding back "Wouldn't that be the case regardless of where we are? If you hold back for other villages, I'd be insulted." she replied, taking hold of her own dummy, putting it under her arm. However...she was not a lady. Haki was a brawler. She didn't play by the same rules "And I'll take my head start." she said cheerfully and turned, sprinting off. Without knowing this opponents skills, it was silly to risk getting in close which was her fighting style. There wasn't a whole lot of cover but Haki just ran easily, her dummy under her arm, her long legs taking her a good distance away.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Hugo shruged a little. "Some people might get that idea that because one is from the same village, they should go easy on them as a sigh of friendship or some other means. I simply wanted to point out I don't have those ideas." Hugo watched as Haki started to run in the same direction. In his head, he huffed a little wishing he had trained in more jutsu for his two extra hearts. A little more long range would have helped here. Of course, maybe she was just testing Hugo out. Either way, he had one move that he could fall back on for a long range attack. Doing a few quick hand seals, he started to gather chakra into his right hand. As he did so, a swirling ball of wind started to form. Once it was fully formed, Hugo launched it forward and sent it flying not for Haki, but for her dummy. If the ball hit the dummy, it would explode with the force of a single explosive tag and cause cuts on the dummy's body Haki could be caught up depending on how close she stood to it. Sadly, this was Hugo's only long distance move, so hopefully this fight wouldn't be one.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 390/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used: Kaze Bakuhatsu [ Wind Explosion ]
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 am

See this?

Feeling the wind at her back, Haki seemed to stumble, slipping sideways, taking the dummy with her, and hit the ground hard. Her legs kicked out as she spun on the ground, one knee going under her to push herself over in a flip that avoided the wind, her bare foot passing centimeters before the wind ball. She landed on her rear with a laugh, her dummy tucked into her stomach as the ball exploded against a wall behind her. Debris dusted her hair as she continued to laugh, giving him a crooked smile as she took a small sip from a little flask. Standing, she brushed the dirt off her legs "Nice. My turn." she dropped the dummy and launched herself back across the area, closing the distance as her long legs took her across. She struck forward with an open palm, attacking his throat with a blow that would wind him but not hurt him badly.

Technique Used: Drunken Dropper
Shishi Ashi [Lion Paw]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Watching the events play out, Hugo nodded a little. It looked like Haki was pretty skilled. As she started for him, Hugo pushed his butt out and kicked back slightly. This caused the dummy behind him to fly back. "Pretty bold move leaving your dummy unguarded." Straightening his body quickly, he stood there with his feet slightly apart. He ran over his moves in his mind. Step one. Parry. Step two. Bell Ring. He nodded as Haki reached him. Hugo's arm came up in a circular motion. His arm made contact with Haki's arm and brushed it to the side. Her hand passed inches within Hugo's face, but this wouldn't be the end of his moves. His feet quickly spread to about shoulder length and his body sinks a little bit. His other hand quick flew up looking to make contact with Haki's chest. If it hit, she would feel some pain and the feeling of not being able to breath for a short bit. Hugo tried his best to stay on guard as this happened but at this close of range, it was difficult.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 390/400 ☁ Stamina: 245/260
Jutsu Used: Parry
Bell Ring
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:26 pm

See this?

Haki pulled her free arm up, taking the blow that Hugo struck with as the arm he'd parried was knocked away. She pulled that one back in and struck forward again, sending a volley of strikes to his face and neck Dummy is unguarded. But away from you. You'd have to go at least.....8ft to get within 4ft of it and I can stop you at 4ft. Haki thought but didn't voice her measurements.

Technique Used: Tora no Kobushi [ Tiger Fists ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

With her block, Hugo's arm that he was used to perry her attack, was position more in front of him. Quickly bringing it up, he was able to take a few of the first punches. Taking a step or two back and dodge any punches coming around his arm, Hugo had the chakra he needed to gather. Taking a quick action, his hands formed a seal and dropped at an angle at the ground. Two blasts of wind came out from his hands and blasted him backwards toward his dummy. Landing on the ground, he slid a little and hit the back of his dummy. Pulling out two kunai, Hugo launched them forward at Haki. His heel lifted up and stepped down on the dummy. The pressure caused it to lift up. With the last of his gathered chakra, Hugo formed a few more hand seals. Grabbing onto the dummy, a ball of wind appeared in front of Hugo. Jumping on it, it took off flying across the area. He of course would control the ball to go around Haki. The kunai were mostly a distraction and his plan was using this ball of wind to reach her dummy. If everything worked, this fast mode of travel would get him to her dummy before she could. That was if everything worked.

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 360/400 ☁ Stamina: 245/260
Jutsu Used: Suiyaku Kaze [ Propelling Winds ]
Kaze Nori [ Wind Riding ]
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 pm
The sky rumbled. All active Ninjutsu froze in the air, and then disappeared. Projectiles and weapons would fall to the ground as if they suddenly weighed a ton, but the effect was temporary and they would soon lighten. The reasoning behind this event was soon clear: the judge, a middle-aged man with a thin goatee, stepped out of nowhere and cleared his throat.

"The time limit has been reached," he spoke loudly. "Neither dummy has been hit, but a winner must be decided."

His eyes glazed over for a moment before he delivered the ruling:

"It was a close match, but Miss Issetsu will be advancing to the next round."

With this, he disappeared once more. The two Shinobi were free to return to the waiting area for rest, recuperation, a hot meal, and healing if they needed it.

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games