Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Anime Meet Ups For the North Tampa Peeps

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 pm
As stated by the title, there are anime meets in the north tampa area. I host them myself about twice a month where we hang out at a boba serving cafe to watch anime, play both video and card games while dressing up and geeking out together. It's not fancy...especially since I don't have a job to keep funding little bits of it, but it's something to add to the social calender.

:3 Here's the link!
Facebook Page Here biggrin

(p.s = Hope this is ok~ )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:33 pm
ZeldacatVampire
As stated by the title, there are anime meets in the north tampa area. I host them myself about twice a month where we hang out at a boba serving cafe to watch anime, play both video and card games while dressing up and geeking out together. It's not fancy...especially since I don't have a job to keep funding little bits of it, but it's something to add to the social calender.

:3 Here's the link!
Facebook Page Here biggrin

(p.s = Hope this is ok~ )
I'm in Seffner near brandon, I'll take a look at it.  

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm
TemStafari
biggrin Cool cool. I went on facebook wondering who you were cause we've had unreal people (fake accounts - spam) add us before. A big club was no mutual friends buuuut, you looked pretty real. x3 And you are! yaaay. biggrin Now that I know where you are, it's no wonder you have yet to meet mutual people.

Anyways, for people with a bit of distance from Lutz/Tampa, I try to host bigger events that'd make a drive worth it. :3 Hope to see ya at one of them!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:10 pm
ZeldacatVampire
TemStafari
biggrin Cool cool. I went on facebook wondering who you were cause we've had unreal people (fake accounts - spam) add us before. A big club was no mutual friends buuuut, you looked pretty real. x3 And you are! yaaay. biggrin Now that I know where you are, it's no wonder you have yet to meet mutual people.

Anyways, for people with a bit of distance from Lutz/Tampa, I try to host bigger events that'd make a drive worth it. :3 Hope to see ya at one of them!
I see there's one at University Mall, I might make it. 0;  

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm
TemStafari
Just keep an eye on the weather! :3 Annnd I added you now to all the events in pending so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm
ZeldacatVampire
TemStafari
Just keep an eye on the weather! :3 Annnd I added you now to all the events in pending so far.
I noticed. emotion_zombie  

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Gaians of Florida

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers