Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Fantasy Partner?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Jericho

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:34 pm
I know we all have a concept of an idea partner, and then some of us go a bit farther and have the idea of the absolute perfect fantasy partner that we know we'll never have, but it's nice to dream of every once in a while, so what's your dream/fantasy partner?
For me:
A German soccer player, taller than me, older(only a few years), slight dirty blonde short(and soft) hair, a bit of muscle(not a huge log, but not a stick either), and a nice soothing voice.

Now, how about yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:56 am
If I had to choose a "fantasy" partner that exists, I would choose the only person I've ever felt love for. My friend, Cook.

If I could make someone up, it would be an English fellow, about 6'5", a little bigger than me. He would have a beard, not lengthy, just a little one. He would have blue eyes, dark brown hair, a little muscle (not too much). He would be unbelievably funny, charming, romantic, etc. He would be perfect in every way, shape and form possible.  

k0dus

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:35 am
There is this guy I almost irrationally love.
After a while I started thinking, "Whatever" and then I had a chance to talk to him. It was amazing. We rarely see each other, although we're on somewhat friendly terms.
After that, any fantasy I had in my head disappeared. I never decided on a concrete one anyway, but now I can't even TRY to imagine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:18 pm
Chris Young.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 pm
The other day on Tumblr I actually made this post detailing my ideal male partner.
Quote:

-long(ish) hair
-slender frame, only slightly muscular
-prominent cheekbones
-pale(ish) skin
-liberal
-any religion, as long as he’s not constantly badgering me to convert to his
-must be politically aware of what’s going on in society and must be concerned about the important issues
-mustn’t be afraid to be a little femme on occasion
-must be open-minded about various cultures and lifestyles in general
-mustn’t rely heavily on drugs; I don’t really expect too many kids my age to be completely drug-free but they must know how to control themselves

As for women partners, I'm a lot less picky. As long as she's smart and respects herself I guess I'm okay. I've found both slender girls and curvy girls attractive. I mainly find anyone that's even the slightest bit feminine most attractive, even males.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Well when it' comes to males I'm extremely picky, I'm a big fan of twinks so my ideal guy would be skinny and effeminate.

I'm less picky with females, but my absolute favorite types are punky tomboys. emotion_drool  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:26 pm
Hmm. Maybe it's weird, but I find this idea challenging. A fantasy partner? I can't say it's something I've ever considered before.

I've had a couple of serious relationships; maybe the "ideal" person for me would be someone who has most of the good traits that my exes possessed?

So physically, for me that would mean (for guys):
-Someone of medium build and height
-Dark hair
-Brown eyes
-Some tattoos and/or piercings

I haven't seriously dated any girls, but I suppose I would be torn between two types of "fantasy" girl. Either:

A) Petite, slim, possibly androgynous, with short or medium hair of any colour, or
B) Medium height or shorter, very curvy, pale skin, and red hair.

In terms of personality, they would:
-Be intelligent
-Be honest, although tact would also be nice
-Have a wicked sense of humour
-Not be melodramatic or easily offended
-Demonstrate kindness and a sense of compassion
-Have a good work ethic and sense of personal responsibility
-Be more out-going than I am
-Be independent
-At least bilingual (but hey, this is a fantasy, so let's go for a polyglot!)

Although I've mentioned "guys" and "girls", I think I'm referring more to general gender expression than actual cis-guys and cis-girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 pm
My fantasy partner, ideally, is very grounded while still being slightly optimistic. I need someone who is passionate and ambitious in life. Someone with courage and the ability to embrace and challenge their fears. I need a man who is essentially selfless and has a desire to better the world. A guy who loves to learn and educate himself by embracing foreign cultures and devouring copious amounts of international news is A+. I need someone sporty and highly motivated. Someone who loves to laugh and isn't afraid to cry and is able to understand and embrace their own emotions. A film freak such as myself is ideal. I need someone who creative in their own right and very spontaneous. Lastly, independence and self-sufficiency are necessary.

Physically, I would like a guy of lean build, fit but not particularly muscular or any of that nonsense. Athletic and in-shape; willing to hit the soccer pitch or go for a bike ride. I tend to like dark haired men, green or brown eyes. I love pale skin and tattoos. Beards and moderate body hair are a plus.

Goodness me, am I particular or what? x:

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:04 am
My ideal guy partner would be smart but not in one's face about it. They'd have to be able to cope with my stubborn personality at times. He would be compassionate and an optimist. He'd be another ethnicity then caucasian. His build... not buff but not weak either. Glasses are a plus.
I have my ideal girlfriend already. Young and hyper, humble and not trying to be beautiful. Slightly tom boyish but still very "feminine." Loves cute things (like me) and little kids. Black hair with blue eyes, and she's not the huge-breasted-big-butted kind of girl I find unattractive at times.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games