Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
❧Tamayori Kakera❦ (O//A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image

In Japan there's a small village, but would anyone really believe that in this village, somewhere deep within is a power, a sword to be exact with the power to end all as we know it? Well believe me it's the truth. The sword..Onikirimaru is sealed away so no one can get their hands on it, it is protected by the descendants of the Tamayori Princess, well, the one's who have her blood flow through them. However now, the seal is starting to get weak, there are drowned Gods around the forest area where the sacred artifacts, possessions of the Tamayori Princess are sealed off and these drowned Gods are going crazy wanting to devour people the weaker the seal gets, it is because the one protecting them is getting old, This....former Tamayori Princess has therefor called upon the next one to take her place, the next descendant, her grandchildren, funnily enough there were three of a kind this time, these three siblings all have the Tamayori blood flowing through them, thinking they were just there to visit the girls are told about their past and that they have to seal the Onikirimaru once more so it won't be able to break free, protecting them is the Inukai Household, each one of these six guardians have blood flowing through them which isn't human, they heal faster and have strength far beyond a normal human not just that, they are all reincarnations of something, not only that but they also each have their own guardian 'pet' one could say, originally it was three for the princess but since there are three now each has their own.

But things get out of hand as a different group, calling themselves the Warumono appeared, their true intentions are unknown whether or not they want to protect humanity or destroy it, however they seem to seek not only the sword but also the artifacts which are sealed away, so now The Princesses and the Inukai household don't only have to worry about sealing the sword once more, but also protecting the artifacts from a new threat.

Our story begins, one Autumn morning, The day the Princesses arrive to find out their true identities.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

The Rules to follow

( 1 ) Basically the basics, no godmodding, no cybering, no stealing, no swearing..well..you can sometimes but don't overdo it, no autohitting, etc. etc.
( 2 ) No one liners, at least try and write more than that I know we all can.
( 3 ) No text talk, it's very annoying and hurts my brain @. @
( 4 ) The Genre for this rp is quite wide; Romance, Action, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Comedy, Drama.
( 5 ) Me, Yume no Shirube and Pearly Mahmood are the Goddesses of this RP so we can decide who to accept and who not to.
( 6 ) The only races are the Inukai, the 'pets', the princesses and the Warumono, everyone else will be human....
( 7 ) If you read the rules put a puddi in your profile because I'm hungry.. heart
( 8 ) No stealing, this is strictly prohibited and will not end good...well for my sanity that is, so just don't steal, be polite to your fellow roleplayers.
( 9 ) You can have just about as many roles as you really want but make sure you're able to play them all.
( 10 ) If you have any questions by all means ask either me, Yume or Pearly~

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

The Persona's you may stalk all you want~

The Three Princesses
The Quiet 'Loner' One - Taken by Kise no Shirube
The Happy 'Innocent' One - Taken by Yume no Shirube
The Cheerful 'Joker' One - Taken by Pearly Mahmood

The 'Pets'
The Loners' Pet (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N
The Innocents' Pet (Any Race/Gender) - Taken by Holo Claudia Fox
The Jokers' Pet (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N

The Inukai Household
Reincarnation of the Snake (Male) - O.P.E.N
Reincarnation of the Crow (Male) - O.P.E.N
Reincarnation of the Wolf (Male) - Taken by Kise no Shirube
Reincarnation of the nine-tailed kitsune (Male) - Taken by Wingsofmidnight34
Reincarnation of the Underworld God (Male) - O.P.E.N
Reincarnation of the Tiger (Male) - O.P.E.N

The Warumono
The Leader (Female/Any Race) - O.P.E.N
Servant 1 (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N
Servant 2 (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N
Servant 3 (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N
Servant 4 (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N
Servant 5 (Any Race/Gender) - O.P.E.N

Others (Human) - Unlimited

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:14 pm
User Image

The Survey you must fill out

[align=center][imgright]DIRECT LINK HERE[/imgright]
[size=24][u][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=color1][b][name here~][/b][/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][/u][/size]

[color=black][size=9]❝ [quote] ❞[/size][/color]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]B a s i c s[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname/s:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Relationship status:[/b] [/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]P e r s o n a l[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color1][b]Powers:[/b] [A limit of three maximum]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] [How does your character fight?]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] [Biography must be there, possibly lengthy if you feel the need.]
[b]Likes:[/b] [three minimum]
[b]Dislikes:[/b] [three minimum]
[b]Fears:[/b] [two minimum]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [Everyone needs them, we can't all be powerful, two minimum][/color][/size]

[u][color=white]xxx[/color][color=black][size=18][b]E x t r a[/b][/size][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u]

[size=9][color=color2][b]Who's Pet are you:[/b] [For pets of one of the princesses only!]
[b]Position:[/b] [Role in the rp]
[b]Weapon/s:[/b] [Three maximum]
[b]Theme Music:[/b]
[b]Others:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

Profile Skeleton used was provided by Yume no Shirube and edited to fit

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
xxxxxTomoya Furudexxxxx

❝ ….yes..? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Tomoya Furude
Nickname/s: Tomoya is enough....
Race: Unknown
Crush: …...
Relationship status: Single

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: Manipulation of Fire, Various Spellcards, Teleporting.
Fighting Style: Tomoya isn't the type to fight really, even though she possesses some....flashy weapons so her fighting style is yet to be seen but she fights both close-range and from afar.
Personality: What is there to say? Tomoya is a very quiet and mature woman, it doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy a laugh or two or fully isolates herself and doesn't like people talking to her, she just doesn't talk much. Once she opens up to someone she'll start talking more, until then she is more of a listener, she protects what is dear to her no matter the costs, for her sisters she would happily give up her life if it meant that they would be safe, she is caring yet also cold towards others, trying to be the hard and nothing-can-hurt me person, well that is her outside shell to prevent emotional damage, that is also why she's the hardest of the sister's to get close to, persistance is needed with this one.
Biography: The backstory is basically all explained in the Storyline.
Likes: Her sisters, the moon, singing, quiet places, sleeping, her sisters,.....cute things, tea, sweets (yes she has quite the sweet tooth), weapons, flowers, did I mention her sisters? And much more.
Dislikes: Her sisters being harmed, people who play dumb, water (she can have showers/baths and drink it but things like lakes or the sea is a big no), being woken up for no reason, …..no sweets, being in very crowded places, very loud noises and much more.
Fears: The Warumono even though she tries to hide it, water.
Weaknesses: Her sister's being taken out of her sight, someone she cares about being hurt.

xxxE x t r axxx

Who's Pet are you: …....
Position: The Quiet 'Loner'
Weapon/s: Whip, War Axe, War Hammer.
Theme Music: Ensemble for Phantom Aeropolis
Perchance To Dream: Aye, There's The Rub
Others: razz uddi:
Username: Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxLeia Furudexxxxx

❝ Let's keep spinning, okay? ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Leia Furude
Nickname/s: Leia, Lei-chan, Furude-san or just that same one, 'Oi you!'
Race: Unknown
Crush: N/A
Relationship status: Single~

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: Manipulation of plants, basic spells and can summon small concentrated beams of light but don't expect that often, it takes the energy out of her.
Fighting Style: Leia usually fights from a distance but can fight up close if needed and knows Judo if she needs to defend herself. Then again, she forgets most of the moves she learns.
Personality: Leia is quite the innocent child, the happy-go-lucky type of girl who never thinks of negative. Well, rarely does anyway as she's quite energetic, compared to a rabbit or sometimes even a monkey with her childish behaviour. Has a tendancy to hide behind others if she does ever get worried or shy but that's rarely and is often known to be clumsy and trip over air itself. Yet, the way she acts, her innocent cover often covers up her blunders of acting rashly and diving into many probalems head first. Is actually overprotective of those she loves, especially her sisters despite her being youngest. Many could call her an airhead and she's also quite slow to catch onto things.
Biography: Her past is all in the storyline, luckily.
Likes: Spinning, ribbons, laughing, snakes, running, gymnastics, the night, cicadas, laughing, her sisters, cute things, strawberry shortcake, her sisters, defending for others, smiling, sleeping and her sisters again along with flowers.
Dislikes: Lightning, her sisters getting hurt, early mornings, no shortcake or strawberries, the Warumono, loosing, annoyances, getting lost, crying, being too full of emotion and other things too.
Fears: She fears the Warumono and lightning. She fears it for her life, often hiding under tables or her bedsheets if she's at home. Sometimes, even if she's in a real state of panic, will lock herself in her wardrobe. But that's only if it's really bad.
Weaknesses: Loosing her sisters and more or less, being in complete darkness.

xxxE x t r axxx

Position: The Happy 'Innocent'
Weapon/s: A bow and arrow along with a long staff.
Theme Music: Star Dust
現夢 - Genmu -
Others: yum_puddi
Username: Yume no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxMaya Furudexxxxx

❝ You gotta be kidding me! ❞

xxxB a s i c sxxx

Name: Maya Furude
Nickname/s: Maya
Race: Crow
Crush: N//A
Relationship status: Erm.... er.... Single...

xxxP e r s o n a lxxx

Powers: Maya is able to turn her hands into any weapon, even ones used on movies, as long as she knows how the weapon is made (or else it won't work). She can move objects with her mind, also called telekinesis, and her third power would be that she's a technopath, or able to control electricity (that includes lightning).
Fighting Style: Maya uses many different techniques, depending on the opponent.
Personality: Maya's not always one to be taken seriously. She's quite the joker, and doesn't like to be serious a lot since it ruins the mood. If you're down, she'll definitely be there to cheer you up, and she's very overprotective of her bubbly sister Leia to make sure no one destroys a bit of her innocence. That includes men. She'll include Tomoya in every fun thing they do, even if Tomoya doesn't want to participate. But if you get on her bad side you better watch out! Mayas also a helpless romantic. She loves cheesy love stories, but she can also be a bit perverted.
Biography: explained somewhat in the storyline.
Dislikes: Spiders, not being able to fly, feeling weak, getting angry;
Fears: Death, getting soaked, thunderstorms;
Weaknesses: Getting soaked would cause her not to be able to fly, so it would make it harder for her to escape or use techniques in the air.
If her hands are injured, she wouldn't be able to properly use the weapons her hands create. The quality of the weapon would be less that adequate.

xxxE x t r axxx

Who's Pet are you: N//A
Position: The Cheerful "Joker" one.
Weapon/s: Bow and Arrow, Sword, Twin Daggers.
Theme Music: Putiry Ring - Ungirthed
Brooke Waggoner - My Legionnaire
Others: Maya has a piercing on her bottom lip, and she usually plays with it while in deep thought.
Username: Pearly Mahmood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 pm
Bump .n. ~~  

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 am
Bump~~ Spin c:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 am
Bumpies ;n ;  

Kise no Shirube

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:27 am
I think I'll reserve The Innocents' Pet role. Neh~?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am
Holo Claudia Fox
I think I'll reserve The Innocents' Pet role. Neh~?

okay I shall reserve it for you ^ ^  

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:27 pm
Could i reserve the nine-tailed kitsune male please. i would have just posted a profile but i am trying to make it detailed as i can >_<'' (sorry for the trouble)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
Could i reserve the nine-tailed kitsune male please. i would have just posted a profile but i am trying to make it detailed as i can >_<'' (sorry for the trouble)

I shall be sure to let Kise-chan know to reserve your spot right away, mister ^^  

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers