Winnico
...Was that Lightning...
Madotsuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's a map for...
...Looks dangers!

Winnico speed towards the direction that Tomah was pointing.. He was glad that he didn't have to go after Retsu. Fortunately, Tomah said to go the other way. So he went that way. He check that part of the woods last night. So it was all unknown to him. Which made it even more fun. Danger was hopefully around every corner! "Oh yeah! Lets speed it up!"

One thing that Winnico didn't know how to do, was 'slow down'. The word was a taboo to him. If you see him coming, you have two choices. Get out of the way, or become a really strong tree. There was also the 'Sister is in danger' option. But right now he had Tomah, so only Kaida's screaming (or glare) could make him stop.

He was getting hit by a few branches, but other then that. It was pretty simple to get passed. How hard could it be to find a pond. "Ugh, I'm not going fast enough!" Even though Winnico could hardly hear himself because of the wind. He tightened his elbows to make sure Tomah was still on, and safe. As long as she was behind him , she wouldn't get hurt that much. He'd get most of it. But some might still get her. 'Eh they're just sticks.' But she was a small person.

Winnico never wondered how he was able to move so easily. But it helped when he was moving around trees this fast. He saw a rabbit. It looked so tasty right then. Then he began to chase it. There was some game, even if it was small. He wouldn't kill it. "I want it!" He grinned. His wild side was coming out now. The pond for Tomah was still in his head. And when he heard water, it started to clear up a little. The rabbit had speed up. 'No, I'm just slowing down?' Winnico didn't understand why he was. The sound of water was pretty loud now. But he couldn't tell where it was coming from.Thinking to himself, he noticed how slow he was going. "Hey, I can't run any more."Then he felt why. His legs were pretty numb and had some blood from all the sticks and bushes he ran though, instead of jumping over. They normally took it, but it must had been his small return of sanity that brought him back. Bending down the letting his grip off of Tomah's legs. He groaned. "Sorry Tomah. We're going have to walk the rest of the way."

The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will