Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Operation: STORM [O/A/S] ll Needs Males! ll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Tamaki Ryou
❝ Everyone has a darker side in them to suppress the light inside them. ❞

• Name: Tamaki Ryou
• Nickname/s: Tama-Chan, Shiro
• Personality: Tamaki is a free spirit, she's very outgoing and doesn't get mad very easily, she jokes about a lot of things and is seen as someone who doesn't take anything but hunting seriously, however she does have a serious side which surfaces as she protects her friends and stands up for what she believes in. She dislikes conflict between people she cares about and even though she is very outgoing also enjoys being alone a lot so she sometimes just goes her own way away from everyone else, mostly if she's upset or someone was able to actually get her mad. Funnily enough this girl has a very surprising other half, she can be very evil, demeaning and scheming even plan the end of someone close to her if she feels like it, sometimes she enjoys making herself stand out as the bad guy so others would hate her and stay away from her, though with people that are very close she wouldn't be able to harm those people.
• Biography: Tamaki comes from an odd korean family who decided to live in the woods, the family didn't like contact with others much and they were the kind that would rather live off of themselves, go hunting, plant food, those kind of things. At first Tamaki didn't like the customs of her parents, since she was an only child she was teased a lot at school and had no on to really depend on or rely on or anything like that, she didn't have any friends either they were all either too afraid to be her friend or they were making fun of her for the way her parents would behave, who wouldn't be afraid though in a normal town where a girl goes to school who lives in the woods, the father killing animals to hunt for food and the mother just making clothes and planting food for a living. When she grew older her father taught her how to hunt since the only child should know what to do when she grew up, after learning from her father and being trained at home she developed quite a bad personality towards normal people. Tamaki wanted to leave this place she called home for two reasons, one to explore the world and hunt for different animals...maybe even people but also so she can get away from the people of her town so she joined a crew that was looking for someone who can hunt and ended up somewhere else.
• Skills: She is very skilled in both hunting and cooking, from training she has also gained heightened senses.
• Instincts: She can sense whenever there is an animal to be slain near and is able to find an escape route wherever she is.
• Likes: Nature, people she's close to, being alone sometimes, sometimes being in groups, meeting new people, playing/joking around with people, hunting, exploring, and a lot more.
• Dislikes: people who hurt someone close to her, someone stealing her prey, killjoys, loosing someone close, fights between friends, and a lot more.
• Fears: She fears other people who are very precious to her getting hurt so she will protect them at all costs and she's also afraid that whatever she's hunting may turn to hunt her.
• Extra?:  yum_puddi
• Weapons: Twin daggers, bow and arrow and an axe
• Role: The Hunter
• Username: Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm
User Image
Aisuru "Ru" McHale
❝ I'm gonna enjoy this~ ❞

• Name: Aisuru McHale
• Nickname/s: Ru
• Personality: Ru is a very free spirited girl who's biggest concern is always when she's going to get to eat. She doesn't let others get her down, and if she doesn't like you, she won't cease to hide it. Ru can be very stubborn. Once her mind is set on something, she won't back down until she gets her way (unless Retsu tells her). Ru can't always see herself being a successor of anything, let alone the Sun thieves, but she's willing to try her best to learn anything she can from her big sister so that she can make a great leader for them when her sister is gone. I should also warn you that Ru is sort of a pervert, but she's always only joking around. In reality, some guys make her very nervous.
• Biography: Aisuru, being Retsu's younger sister, was also born and raised in Sukade. She spent most of her life learning the survival and mapping/charting skills from her parents and Retsu and exploring the island. Isn't it great how you could explore everyday, and still find out something new about where you live each time? She's unsure about how she feels with the other groups who are there, but she's learning a lot as the successor so that she can learn to make wise choices in case anything happens to Retsu or "Star" as she's called. Their parents died when Ru was 8 and Retsu was 11. After that, they were on their own (family-wise) but was already capable to survive since their parents taught them how and there were some people who already resided on the island.
• Skills: weapons, survival, communication with animals.
• Instincts: She can sense what people/animals are feeling (helps to find allies/enemies).
• Likes: Booze, fun things, a good fight, animals, food, running, climbing, feathers, storms, long hair, her unnaturally green eyes.
• Dislikes: Satsujin-Sha, those who exploit things of the island, anyone against the Sun Thieves.
• Fears: The day she becomes leader (mostly because it would mean something bad happened to Star.). She's also deathly afraid of spiders.
• Extra?: She's got many scars, mostly from large animals or people who've dared to challenge her to fights (Which she won). She has a tattoo of two feathers curved downward on her pelvis, and another one, skulls above the knuckles of her middle fingers. yum_puddi
• Weapons: Bow and arrow, twin daggers and a sword.
• Role: The Sun Thieves Successor.
• Username: Pearly Mahmood

Pearly Mahmood

Beloved Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:58 pm
Peraly Mahmood

Kise no Shirube

Both accepted c:

The Nekomimi

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

_Violin of Vanadiel_

I think we have enough people to start, anyway, it's morning on the island and, yeah c: stuff, the day after the inccident with the Satsujin-sha~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

RETSUxxMCHALExxxxxTOMAHxxMADOTSUKIxxxxxLOKIxxFURUDE
" I fxxm yxxl i f exxc a nxxb e c o m exxy o u r s ,xxt h a txxi sxxa l lxxt h exxh a p p i n e s sxxIxxc a nxxa s kxxf o r . . .xxS t a yxxb yxxm yxxs i d e . "

User Image

"Silver night..." Hummed a small child as she sung the rest of the tune whilst crouching by a small plot of lan, covered in little flowers that she seemed to adore. The small child smiled at the flowers that were near the small village owned by the thieves, still singing the same song to herself. Her lullaby. Her mothers lullaby. The child, though, didn't seem too choked up about that. About the fact it was a song sung by her mother whom she was seperated from as the brunette looked around for any of the thieves. She wasn't too bothered about the fact that there were two thieving groups but it made her wonder why there was two instead of them both working together to get to their goals. It wasn't long until little girl, Tomah, stood up and had a bunch of small flowers in her hands as she looked down at them and continued to hum the tune of the oh so familiar lullaby. Hearing the wind as it rushed through her hair, the red eyes child looked around for anyone of the villae, mainly to give out the many flowers she'd picked, she'd picked a few too many that is.

Morning. Oh, Retsu had dreaded this. She wasn't too much of a morning person recently as she sat up in te makeshift bed and looekd out her little hole in the wall. No bandana to hold her braids and hair up and no scarf around her neck. It felt...bare. She hated the feeling as she quickly got off of the bed and grabbed the small piece of material that tied her hair back and grabbed her scarf, wrapping it around her neck a few times before looking towards the hole in her wall again. How many years had it been since she actually smiled around that king? Wait! Why was she thinking such stupid thoughts again?! As Retsu quickly slapped both of her cheeks with both hands with a small frown as she walked towards the door of her hut as grabbed the quiver and bow before heading out into the village. Her cheeks still red from slapping them as she saw the young girl wandering around. It would be usual for Retsu to spo Tomah from this distance and recognise her, she just stood out from the rest as the Queen walked towards the child and stood at a smaller distance from the child before speaking,
                      "So, how're you adjusting to life here?" She questioned the child who simply replied with a nod and held out a flower she'd picked as Retsu took it from her. The child spoke to her silently,
                      "It's alright here, I don't mind it too much. I mean, it's nice and spacey..." She spoke, humming with a small smile as Retsu walked behind her with a small smile for herself. A carefree gilr like this was always fun to hang around with, then again, she was much more carefree than this child as she laughed, only to recieve a strange look from the child as Retsu messed up her hair and looked around, almost in search for someone.
                      In fact, she was looking for her dear little sister, just having a quick look so she could keep an eye on her incase something risky came up, it was just a worry since that Satsujin-sha had made their appearance. Which the messenger was making...somewhat anyway.

A green haired woman was sat up in a tree with her red hood up, she was trying to disguise herself and blend in with the crowd, as she claimed. Then again, there was no crowd to blend in with, only trees as Loki sighed silently to herself and fidled with the piercing on her lip before looking at the village below her. It was like she was on top of the world and these were all her slaves. Oh, how she wished that thought was true but, pity, it wasn't instead, she was still a simple messenger and a secret...'assassin' so to say. All she needed to do really was watch the events going on below and try to get a hold of the three troublesome brats for, not the Satsujin-sha, but for herself. They'd probably be quite a huge catch and all that stuff that she remembered her father blabbering on about as Loki soon grew bored but continued to watch with a yawn. It was too early, way too early.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Oxxl i t t l exxl o s txxo n e ,
xxxxxw h yxxh a v exxy o uxxc o m e ?
xxxxxxxxxxW h e nxxy o u rxxt i m exxc o m e s ,xxi t ' sxxn o txxe a s yxxt oxxm o v exxp a s txxf a t e ,xxb u t . . .
T h e r exxm u s txxh a v exxb e e nxxs o m e t h i n gxxy o uxxc o u l dxxh a v exxd o n exxt oxxA V O I Dxxt h i s . . .

` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´ ¯ ` . ¸ ¸ . ´

Tamaki let out a deep sigh as she was investigating the area, well not really investigating more like snooping around a little as she sat down on the ground for a little bit wondering in what kind of a situation she had gotten herself into, yeah she was able to find a new place however the most the could probably hunt in here would be humans and that wasn't much fun now was it. It was then that she heard a voice, it as a childs voice singing as she remembered who she had crashed on this god forsaken island on with, it couldn't have been anyone else but the little girl from the boat.

Tamaki stood up as she stretched her arms out and let them drop to her sides with a big grin on her face as she started making her way to the voice with a quick pace and before one knew she was behind the little girl
"Jja-jjang~! You're that little girl from the boat aren't you? Ah such pretty flowers~ Don't tell me you've already gotten to like someone on this island have you~?" she said teasing the little girl, of course she couldn't be mean to a small child, not only because they were small and didn't know a lot but also because they can always come in quite handy in different situations and it was better right now to make friends so that one had less enemies, well that was her plan for now

E v e rxxh u m a n ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L i v i n gxxo nxxa l o n e ,xxxxxxxxxx
Y o uxxn e v e rxxr a nxxf r o mxxa n y t h i n g .xxxxx
T oxxy o u rxxs t r o n gxxs p i r i t ,xxIxxr a i s exxm yxxg l a s s .

❝ H e y ,xxw h yxxa r exxy o uxx ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 am

" I fxxm yxxl i f exxc a nxxb e c o m exxy o u r s ,xxt h a txxi sxxa l lxxt h exxh a p p i n e s sxxIxxc a nxxa s kxxf o r . . .xxS t a yxxb yxxm yxxs i d e . "

User Image

Looking around, Tomah noticed the lady, the white haired lady. She always called people she didn't know, lady or sir. That was a fact, her polite upbringing had caused her to act this way as she noticed Retsu had disappeared when Tomah quickly looked around for the female. That was when the brunette heard what the older woman had to say, about her picking the flowers. Hearing what she said, she seemed to understand and her face went red as she held up the flowers to try and hide behind them and shook her head dramatically. She was obviously embarrassed as she spoke,
                      "I-I-I-I... N-No..." She spoke, averting her eyes to the floor as she moved the flowers away from her face before looking back up at her,
                      "T-That was mean..." She muttered, pouting and looking like she was going to cry. She wasn't too keen on the teasing as seen as she looked away once more before looking back at her again and held out the flowers, as in asking for her to take one from the bunch. A wide variety of flowers were there, from wild roses to simple weeds like dandelions. She thought of them all the same, not looking at one badly at all. That was when she could smell food, smoke, fire. Burning. That smell stood out to the child as she brothe in the smoke. It smelled foul, it just reminded her of her grandfathers pipe that she could always smell when she was younger and back at home. She didn't despise the smell, instead, she liked it, it was something that reminded her of home so she pointed over at the small amount of smoke emerging from the center of the village.
                      "Over there, over there!" She exclaimed pointing over at the smoke towering and now taking for the sky above.

Retsu. She's the cause of the smoke, she was cooking fish. Never let her cook anything. For the love of god, if you'd like to survive, don't let her cook. Most of the time she burnt food, but you could still possibly taste after eating it. She was sat by the large fire that was in the very centre of the village and was poking the sticks with a larger stick, just to keep the fire going. She was starving and fish was the cure to her food. It was definately the cure to her hunger as she stood up and paced around the fire, getting impatient.
                      "Cook! For the love of god, Cook!" She shouted at the fire and the fish, she would've looked like a mad person if there were some people around but this is how Retsu was. She was a little bit of your drama queen who wanted things to run smoothly from time to time. Yet, she was also desperate to pick up more shells today and possibly get to the bottom of the Satsujin-sha...maybe anyway.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxW h e nxxy o u rxxt i m exxc o m e s ,xxi t ' sxxn o txxe a s yxxt oxxm o v exxp a s txxf a t e ,xxb u t . . .
T h e r exxm u s txxh a v exxb e e nxxs o m e t h i n gxxy o uxxc o u l dxxh a v exxd o n exxt oxxA V O I Dxxt h i s . . .

A sweat drop trickled down her face as she watched the young girl proceed as she did, maybe she took it a little too far with the teasing she thought as she dropped her head in a childish manner, she didn't like getting people upset that much either. As the young brunette held out the flowers for her she was quite surprised, taken aback by her friendly personality, she looked at the flowers the girl had picked and saw some quite unusual things, roses were often picked by girls her age and other flowers too however things like dandelions well...it was a rare sight for a girl to pick them up so she picked out a dandelion and smiled at the girl "Haha, you don't have to be so shy with me, but I'm sorry for teasing you a little too much I will refrain from doing so I suppose...but only with you so feel special little girl" She told the girl as she saw her pointing over to the smoke that was in the air, the smell wasn't very welcoming with Tamaki, she didn't enjoy bad smells that much since her smell sense was one of them which was heightened and sometimes bad smells hurt her, with a shocked face at how bad it smelled the female grabbed the little girl and threw her up to sit on her right shoulder as she started running to the location the smoke was found at "Careful, don't want to burn it~" She teased the blonde haired woman as she laughed a little though seemed to have a very saddened face as she looked at the burning food, it somewhat broke her heart a little to see food being wasted like that and not being cooked proper, indeed this hunter was quite the glutton too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:16 am
Winnico
...Was that Lightning...
Madotsuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's a map for...
...Looks dangers!

Winnico came though the woods. He couldn't help it. He had to check around there. But it took him all night. Twigs, dirt, and rocks were all over him. But it was still worth it. The woods had so much mystery inside of them. The down side being that he felt like he was being followed. It might be one of the thief tribes, but it was getting kinda annoying. Still, he planned on going out again, today. Maybe even bring one of his sisters with him. Kaida, or Tomah? The blind one that somehow still knew where everything was. Or the smaller one, that was more innocent?

The smell of burnt fish. Winnico rubbed the top of his head. 'How did I get here?' As he walked though on the center of the village. There was a lot of smoke, and a small amount of air. He heard the Retsu say something. The sound of her voice simply made things a tad bit depression. It was reminded him of his mother, who even though she had a soft side. Refused to show it to him. But he might as well try to get used to her. Walking over, he saw a weird looking black thing. It looked like it 'Was' a fish. But not anymore. Now it's more along the lines of a ' burnt log' type thing. "Whoa?! That's burnt to a crisp!" By the way she was acting he guessed it wasn't supposed to be that way. Winnico made a note to never like her cook anything, and thank god for his Tomah's love of cooking. He moved away from the fire a little. Half because he hated the smell of fish (burnt fish even more), and also because he was scared that the smell might be stuck on him all day. He looked up and noticed the 'Hunter'. Winnico didn't know that much about her. He spent most of his time on the boat wishing that he wasn't on it.

The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 am

User Image

Tomah heard the words of the woman and heard her say that she didn't have to be so shy, well...it was natural for Tomah to act like so as she held the flowers tighter in her arms, crumpling some of the petals of the many flowers. But hearing her apologise for teasing her somewhat ligthtened up the mood, let alone how she was currently feeling as she smiled and giggled a bit.
                      "Well, that's just how I am, Miss~" She spoke in that same tone she'd always speak in, a smile on her face which was faint and a small giggle followed behind her words as she noticed the shocked face on the white haired woman. Did it really smell that bad? She wondered with a frown. Maybe she was just too used to it as she noticed herself being picked up, causing her to drop a few flowers from being surprised as she was seated on the shoulder of the hunter. Sitting there, she giggled, it was high up and for a teenager, she really acted not as old as she wanted, let alone was shorter than the average teenager. Noticing that Tamaki was now running, Tomah couldn't help but giggle lightly as she ran. She closed her eyes the entire time, just to let the wind rush through her hair.

Retsu pouted at the food and grabbed a small makeshift bucket, made of wood which managed to hold some water in, as she threw the water onto the fire to put it out quickly and looked at the food. Hearing responses of people talking about her burnt food, she looked to the people who'd gathered from the smoke. Hearing them comment on her food and that it was 'burnt', that word had no meaning in her dictionary. Not one at all. She looked at them with a small puffed out cheek before grabbing the 'fish' and took a large bite from it. Chewing the burnt food and hearing it cracking in her mouth, falling apart like burnt wood, she could taste charcoal in her mouth. Seriously as she tried to act all mighty and everything like that but the burnt food was no match for as within a couple of seconds, she was crouching with her back to the three and hugging her knees whilst somewhat coughing from eating the burnt food that, in all honesty, tasted like s**t. Just being honest if Retsu wasn't going to be.

Tomah pushed herself from Tamaki's shoulder, letting some of the flowers fly out of her arms again, her grip on them had loosened more than before as the brunette landed on the dirt path below and walked over towards the blond haired Queen and patted her back before putting a flower in one of her braids. Just to try and cheer her up a bit as Retsu looked at her through the corner of her eye, not i a suspicious way, just because she thought that Tomah was acting very...cute. Retsu would've hugged her if no one else was around but she didn't dare to. That guy was her brother and the woman over there had one of those appearances where she was protective as she giggled to Tomah,
                      "Thanks~ But I think it's best if--"
                      "If I cook? Okay then~" She hummed, cutting off Retsu's speech. That wasn't exactly what she wanted to say but it was a good plan as she looked towards the trees to be more precise, standing up straight and staring right through the leaves. Not an animal. A human. One of the Satsujin-sha. It was annoying her, that person's presence as she stared still. Where was that idiotic king when he was needed, he needed to take care of the people as well as it seemed the smoke had drawn out more of the villagers and thieves as people were roaming the dirt paths again and talking. It was just like them rural villages in fairytales as she noticed Tomah pick up one of the freshly killed fish and spear it before putting over te fire which Retsu decided to make instead and left Tomah to continue. Knowing her, she'd probably attract the help of either her brother or of Tamaki as Tomah was slowly rotating the fish with a small smile. While Retsu kept an eye on the trees around the village and looked at the pile of flowers that Tomah had placed on the floor.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

The white haired female smiled with her monochrome eyes at the behaviour of the brunette, it was in all honesty very interesting to watch people gather with different personalities to watch what may happen, she watched the girl as she spoke up to say she was going to cook, she was herself quite afraid but what could be worse than a.....over cooked fish, she watched carefully as she was starting to get hungry just from looking at the fish, so much that her stomach began growling loud enough for people to hear as she started laughing because of it "Hey hey~ Little girls shouldn't cook alone, it's dangerous you might burn yourself~" She told the girl as she looked over at the male, the only male at that point in between the others, if she wasn't mistaken he was the older brother of the younger one and the blonde haired woman had to be the queen, she wasn't that good in remembering names or who they were but for this time only she decided to remember. "A-ah I don't mean to be rude or anything but I don't know..or more remember any of your names...so...would you guys mind in refreshing my memory~?" She then questioned them all with more of an embarrassed smile as she rubbed the back of her head, she then gazed at the youngest one from the group right now as she sighed "Really, if you need help just ask you know~ I'll always help!" Her face seemed to only know cheery expressions as she had a grin on her face, however who said that a happy person is all happy dandy? Anyway Tamaki waited for the response of the younger girl since she wasn't going to help if she really didn't want it.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 am

User Image

Tomah looked up towards Tamaki and shook her head,
                      "I don't need help, I've known how to cook food like this for ages~" She hummed like it was nothing but her mind was elsewhere. Wondering what Retsu was doing and looking at as she wasn't focusing and somewhat nearly touched the flame before pulling her hand away, noticing the heat that was on her hand as she scowled and looked at the fish. It shouldn't be that long now, just a couple more minutes she hoped as she watched the hustle and bustle of all the people on the streets and looked back to Retsu whose gaze still did not let up before she turned to them all and had a smile. Like a whole new person as the Queen spoke,
                      "Retsu McHale, at your service, but you can call me Star if you'd like~" She teased with a wink as Tomah blinked once or twice before nodding. This was called introducing oneself, right? The young child looked down at the fire before looking at the group with her analytic red irises and spoke,
                      "Tomah, Tomah Madotsuki~" She spoke with a rather large grin. They both looked to Tamaki with a small smile or a large grin as it was obvious Retsu was elsewhere as of that point but Tomah was focusing on the food still. Trying to make sure the fish didn't burn as she soon removed the fish which seemed to be slightly overcooked, but not as bad as Retsu's. It looked like something her mum would make as Tomah smiled to herself as she looked at the fish and giggled and held up the stick wih the cooked fish on the end in the air and started to run a little bit in a circle to cool the fish down. Retsu could only laugh.

Loki was admist the trees still, she was the very person that Retsu was staring at as the other messenger had joined with the green haired German woman. They sat there,
                      "What're you--"
                      "Analysing..." She interrupted as the male tried to speak again,
                      "Well you need to--"
                      "I don't need to do anything." She spoke ina coldhearted tone before noticing how close he was as she pushed him outof the tree and onto the floor below,
                      "Nein! Too close to ze great messenger!" She declared in her German accent as she scoffed at the male before looking back at the scene. The child could cook? Good for her. The male like to discover new things, good for him. Now just to analyse the blind child then she could think up the perfect plan to get all three siblings in her grasp. Perfect strategy as she looked at the floor below and noticed that the other messenger had ran off, probably calling her words of betrayal. She wasn't really going to betray anyone, she was jst doing as she said. Analysing.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 am
User Image

xxx xxx xxx

Tamaki just nodded her head with crossed arms as she listened to them introducing themselves with the usual big grin on her face as she smelled the cooked fish, even if it was a little overcooked the smell was just fantastic, Tamaki just wanted to take a bite out of it as she saw Tomah run around in circles with it "The one and only hunter Tamaki Ryou~!....what about you boy eh~? This must be your lucky day being surrounded by beautiful girls~!" She teased the male as she burst out laughing though her gaze went back to the fish as she started pouting a little as she poked Tomah lightly "M-mind not running around with that...it's making me hungry" She informed the young one as she didn't like being teased with food, it was one of her greatest enemy yet also one of her greatest love, it was more of a love hate relationship between her and food Tamaki then turned to the blonde woman again, what was her name? Ah Retsu "How do you think up star from the name of Retsu...the first thing I think of is Rusty...." It wasn't meant rudely but Tamaki always thought nicknames are taken from the actual name and she couldn't think of how Star could be used in terms of the name Star.

Kise no Shirube

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 am
Winnico
...Was that Lightning...
Madotsuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's a map for...
...Looks dangers!

Winnico laughed as Retsu ate her burnt log. Was she trying to prove something. The fact stood still that it really tasted horrible. Even he heard the crunch of it. A little girl had spoken up. He thought he heard it somewhere before. Tomah was there? Winnico was partly oblivious to his sister. Mostly because of her size. Her skill with cooking was one of the reasons why Winnico wasn't as that mad that she sneaked on the boat. He wasn't sure about Kaida though. He rubbed the back of his head taking some twigs with it. She cooked great, but fish wasn't his favorite dish. Something that been in water so much. Smelled so bad, tasted bad, and even looked bad. He was about to say something. Then the hunter began to speak up. Something about safety and fire. It was painful to listen to. "I wasn't really talking on the boat. I'm Winnico. Don't worry about Tomah, she's a great cook. The only problem is that she's the size of a shrimp." Winnico laughed some more. Making fun of Tomah's size was a little fun. But he had to make sure that he didn't do it to much. She took it hard sometimes.

"Hey, Tomah. Do you think you can make something less fishy later?" Winnico looked away from her. He would have made something himself. But Tomah had made better food, and more of it. He normally didn't even know if he was hungry, but that was because he would be doing something really dangerous. But Kaida normally stops him. He was glad that she didn't find him last night. He started to wounder where she was. She might be blind. But she could take care of her self. Winnico wanted to know where she was though. "Hey, Tomah. Have you've seen Kaida?"

The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 am

User Image

Tomah heard what Tamaki said and nodded, Tamaki seemed to be a nice name though it...kinda had a downside. It reminded her of food, just a couple of letters off that food infact. Taiyaki. It made her somach grumble as she heard her talk about running around with the fish making her feel hungry. Tomah looked up at the fish, she felt proud now of making it as she looked at it triumphantly until she heard the comment her brother made about her height. Calling her a shrimp as Tomah hit him playfully with the stick yet on the end, the fish kinda wasn't there anymore. Instead, it was in Retsu's glaved hands as Tomah stared at her,
                      "Y-You're not gonna eat that yet, are your? Retsu-san?" Questioned the child as the woman shook her head, all she was doing was protecting the cooked fish from hitting the male mainly because she was bothered more about the food than him anyway. Way to go with your way of thinking, Retsu.

Once Retsu heard the comment on her little nickname of 'Star' she looked to Tamaki and frowned and pouted,
                      "I just wanted it different and that is...mean..." She spoke, looking down with that same pout as Tomah stabbed the fish in the thieves hands and ran towards the flower pile again that she'd put down before she was cooking. Whilst Tomah was away, Retsu heard the sound f someone falling in the trees which caused her hairs to stand on ends. She could tell something was cracking off yet she wondered if it really was the Satsujin-sha. It could've been that stupid King from what she heard or better yet, remembered. He fell of everything.

Tomah could hear her brother's request from a distance and heard him ask for something less fishy, that possibly just meant that he wanted something that wasn't including fish as she nodded before continuing her search through the flower pile and returned to Retsu, holding up both the fish on a stick and a flower to her, trying to make her feel somewhat better before hearing her brother.
                      Retsu took the flower and had one of those childish smiles on her face whilst Tomah responded to the last question from her broter,
                      "Not seen her last night." She spoke, looking down at the floor, trying to think of where Kaida could've been before hearing Retsu speak.
                      "Maybe the rumour of the dreaded skeletons is true, it's claimed they take away people on this island~" She spoke, this was mainly aimed at Tomah since it was a child's tale that this village knew so well. A tale that was said to little kids who didn't behave but Retsu just wanted to see what effect it'd have on the child as Tomah's reaction was priceless. Her red eyes were wide with fear and her face pale, she looked faint. Truly. Retsu patted her head and messed up her hair,
                      "I was just kidding, just kidding~" She chimed as Tomah still looked slightly shaken up as she quickly ran towards Tamaki and gave her to fish before hiding behind her, away from Retsu. Yup, here came the shy side. Not because of her not knowing much about Retsu's personality but because of the little rumour she just heard, that'd just scared the living daylights out of her. The poor child as she sniffled, holding onto Tamaki.
                      Retsu then looked to Winnico,
                      "Is she always like this?" She questioned bluntly, looking slightly confused and concerned for the child incase she just lost a friend already.

Loki watched from the tree still and heard the child say she hadn't seen her older sister since last night, that could mean that was a sibling to bag. Oh yesh, that would be the best thing right now as the green haired woman clapped silently with a grin, leaning back on the branch before falling off. Before she hit the ground though, she managed to place her footing and landed on her feet, like a cat as she grinned,
                      "Ze Gods will walk right into my hands." She hummed with a grin.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 am
User Image
Kaida Madotsuki_______

It's dark. . .
Always dark.
Nothing but black.

User Image

A young girl stood on the edge of the island, facing the sea. She could not see the water nor the warm sand underneath her feet, but she could feel it. She felt like she needed to get away from everyone at the little camp. She was not sure if any of them noticed that her eyes were different from theirs'. Kaida always wondered what life would be like if she could see; maybe she would be a lot like her younger sister Tomah or more like her brother Winnico. Kaida sighed and sank to her knees. She grasped a handful of sand and let it slid through her fingers. What color was sand? She gripped the loose grains and sighed. There was no point in feeling sorry for herself. Her eyes would never see, so she had to live with that. Standing up, Kaida brushed off the sand that stuck to her knees. Suddenly, the ground vibrated softly, alerting Kaida that someone was nearby. She quickly keeled and touched the ground with her fingertips. Sand made it harder to see, yet Kaida could managed. It was a female since the footsteps were lighter. Kaida had felt this person every once and a while around the camp; she always hid or rushed away. Kaida had never heard her voice.

Quickly returning to her feet, Kaida faced the forest and started walking. If she ran into the female, Kaida would try to talk to her and maybe even learn her name. Kaida rubbed her wrist out of habit. She did that when she felt alone or nervous was about something. She quickly avoided a tree, feeling a leaf brush up against her forehead. It was time to go back to the camp.

User Image

How do others see?
What do colors look like?
What do I look like?

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items