Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:41 pm
Bluejay147

"well since your going to be my shadow ima need you to stay by my side from now on and ill pay for all your food everything youll need. also if you need weapons just ask i have plenty." he walks over and strips down to butt naked and he teleports so hes in the air over the pond and slams into the water making water splash everywhere and some of it splashes onto kira  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

Alright I don't mind having to be by you to protect you, and thanks on the food but I'll be fine on weapons i have my own. Diana looked away when axel got undress feeling it was rude not noticing he telaported over the water til she got hit with some of it. Like I wasn't saoked already. She shook out her hair to get it to somewhat dry better.
naprstek1997

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:35 pm
Bluejay147

"come on in kira"
he starts swimming around and starts splashing around having a fun time until his ears hear a noise and he gets all serious because what he hears isnt what he wanted to hear.

"Kira are you ready to fight some of the same wolves that burnt your foot?"

and three wolves come bullying their way into the clearing wearing a emblem that represents the fireclaw clan and axel teleports near his clothes and puts his pants on and unsheathes his sword ready to kill them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Diana was going to refuse Axel's offer when she heard the noise too. She sees Axel become serious. She nods her head at his question and turns just in time to see three wolves appear into the clearing. She growled at them as she stood in an attack position while forming a blade out of a silver energy. One of the wolves recognized her and growled baring its fangs. She only looked at the wolves with hatred wanting to kill them on sight.

naprstek1997

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:44 pm
Bluejay147

"this is shadowclan territory why are you here?" axel looks at them

"oh nothing here just gonna claim this as fireclaw territory now" one of the wolves says wickedly obivously he doesnt know who hes about to attack

"over my dead body" axel unsheathes his weapon and he then teleports near kira and whispers in her ear "ill take the two on the left you get the one on the right ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

Diana nodded and attacked the one on the right like Axel told her to. Sure give me one while you battle two what does he think that I'm weak or something. she thought as she swung at the fireclaw wolf making sure to leave a deep cut in its back leg, but as she did that the wolf twisted around and bit her left calf. Let go! she screamed, but the wolf bit down harder making her slash at its stomach. The wolf let go by the third hit and she fell to the ground as the blade disappeared from her hand. She groaned and turned around to see the wolf was coming near her about to tear her head off. You'll pay for spying on us little girl. I don't think so.She quickly formed a bow and arrow even though it drained a lot of energy she fired it hitting the wolf in the chest. It fell to the ground still breathing, but barely.

naprstek1997

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:25 pm
Bluejay147

"are you alright kira?" he looks at her while he is sparring with the two wolves he is attacking. he slashes at the leading wolves back while running his claws across the face of the other wolf

your gonna pay for this you lil whelp

"oh really? and whose gonna do it?" he stabs the 2nd wolf through the chest and jerking his sword out of the side of the wolf ripping him in half and he sees the wolf kira was attacking go down and he looks at the sole remaining wolf and his sword flashes to his throut barely reaching his adams apple "i want you to relay a message to hunter this is MY land do you understand" and the wolf runs away with his tail tucked between his legs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Ethan jumped from tree to tree until the sound of a fight caught his attention. Finally some action. he thought as he landed on a branch nearby. He crouched down to stay hidden from sight. He was about to jump in when he realized it was already over. Ah man! Oh well next time. he thought as he jumped from his hiding place to the ground. Hey Axel remember me? Ethan said as he walked up from behind Axel and placed a hand on his shoulder.

[OOC:Sorry that I haven't posted yet I meant to but life got in the way.]

naprstek1997

Bluejay147

Star_Searcher_Beyond

Wealthy Genius

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 pm
invisiblekid20

axel drops to a crouch and sweeps his leg around and knocks the strangers legs from under him and he lands on his butt while axel is over him with a knife to his throut and he was about to swipe it across the strangers throut when he realized "oh yeah i do remember you i apologize for this i was still in a fighting mood and i thought you were an enemy" he lowers his weapon and stand up with his hand out so ethen could grab so axel could pull him up  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

Diana looks at Axel as she gets off the ground. I'm fine Axel. She said as she limped to the lake to wash off the wound that wolf infliced earlier. She then saw the new guy and thought. Great another idiot I'll have to protect. She watched as Axel took the guy down thinking that wasn't really fair. You know Axel you judge too quickly even I could tell he wasn't an "enemy" She said enemy dramaticly since pretty much everyone was her enemy even when they hired her or not.

naprstek1997
invisiblekid20

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm
Bluejay147

"you would understand why im so judgemental after being on the run for so many years and being hunted after my clan was destroyed" he looks at kira in the eyes and notices that she is limping and rumages through his bag and pulls out a vile "here put a drop of this on the wound and itll heal it up but only one drop"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

Diana looked at Axel. Actually I left my clan when I was very young and being on jobs all my life I've had to keep running because other clans have been trying to hunt me. So basically we both have the same history. She caught the vial in her hands and nods a thanks to him and slowly pours the vile til the drop falls and lands on the bite mark. She felt a slight sting and cringed a little til the stinging fianally stopped. She then pours some water to wash the rest of the blood away and gets up and walks into the water til she's knee deep and dives in to wash all the blood and sweat fron her clothes.

naprstek1997
invisiblekid20

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm
Bluejay147

"true" he looks at ethen "how have you been ethen? looking at ethen since hes been quite this whole ordeal between me and kira  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

Diana dove under water for a few seconds then came back up for air. She then got out of the water and headed back over to the shore. She removed her gloves and threw her boots at the roots of a tree and hung her gloves on a branch. She then rid behind the tree and removed her dress and quickly changed into a white dress so she was at least much dryer then before. She then pulled herself up on to a branch and sat up on it bored out of her mind, but was glad she didn't want to fight for awhile or do anything anyways. She looked over to Axel and Ethan as she thought. One day I'm going to have to betray them if another clan wants to hire me. I can't get too connect to them I don't need to feel anything towards them. Axel is just my boss for now and Ethan is another one as well that's all they are to me bosses not friends not allies.

naprstek1997
invisiblekid20

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 am
Bluejay147

((OCC: hey since im roleplaying in the city forum go there since your character has to be with axel where ever he goes ok.))  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff