Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
I have a very important question to ask

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm
I don't have any wireless wifi with my internet, so I was thinking about getting a USB wifi adapter to plug into my computer so I can connect my iPod, PS3, and whatever else to the wifi so I can use the internet on those. I was thinking something like this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Premiertek+-+PowerLink+PL-150N+IEEE+802.11n+USB+-+Wi-Fi+Adapter/4358161.p?id=1218475600817&skuId=4358161&st=wifi adapter&cp=2&lp=10

Will that work? I wanna make sure before buying it. Don't wanna buy it just to have it not do what I want it to do ._.

Any useful information will be much appreciated! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 pm
Are you getting it online or at the store?  

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 pm
crystal Soup

Getting it at the store.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:41 pm
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup

Getting it at the store.
Then why don't you ask someone there or call them and asking? Just says not to sound like a jerk but it might be easier then waiting for people you don't know to tell you. But It sounds like it might work and might not.  

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:54 pm
crystal Soup
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup

Getting it at the store.
Then why don't you ask someone there or call them and asking? Just says not to sound like a jerk but it might be easier then waiting for people you don't know to tell you. But It sounds like it might work and might not.

Well I figured that it was an internet related thing, so why not ask the people of the internet? xP And it could make it easier that way so I could just run in and get it and then leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 pm
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup

Getting it at the store.

Well I figured that it was an internet related thing, so why not ask the people of the internet? xP And it could make it easier that way so I could just run in and get it and then leave.
True, well don't have a Ps3 so I don't really know but if you don't have wifi in the first place I'm not sure that adapter for your pc is gonna help but i'm no tech wizard. I could be completely wrong.  

MikaSlut

Shy Cleric

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:04 pm
crystal Soup
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup
Cody Party Pie
crystal Soup

Getting it at the store.

True, well don't have a Ps3 so I don't really know but if you don't have wifi in the first place I'm not sure that adapter for your pc is gonna help but i'm no tech wizard. I could be completely wrong.

Well I think internet if I have wired internet, which I do, I could use that to make it wireless so I could connect devices. But I'm trying to make sure that that is right. :l  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games