"The Soul... it's so diverse. It connects to others so... Easily." Aic grinned, looking at the Keystones in his hand. He had several hole premade to fit into his wonderous machine. Aster, waking up from an unconcious bout with Kreos-D A.k.A.: Darkraft.
Darkraft appeared from behind the machine, his cheshire grin pirecing into Aster's Eyes. "Soon the tasty, tiny, lushious souls from all over will be devoured by my own!" He snatched the stones out of Aics Hand and gazed over the keys. Kreos jumped up and down with glee and shoved them into the machine, quickly pulling the lever on the base of the gargantuant machine; The machine sparked and spurred with sparks of all colors.
A giant monitor flew out of nowhere and slammed into the back of Darkraft's head. It was Ryan and Ashley, they came to beak Aster out and get back the Keystones. "Ashley get Aster outta here!" Ryan charged torwards the two villains, but Darkraft would have no interuptions; with a wave of his hand he Made Ryan's Shadow pull him into itself util it faded away to it's queen. Ashley and Aster both stared with terror.
Ashley shoved Aster through the door behind them. Aster coud see the tears roll down Ashley's face, The girl pulled out "Faith" and swung the purple sword back and forth in rage until Darkraft waved his hand again. When she had been swollen halfway, she turned "Faith" into it's gem form and threw it to Aster and then quickly faded away. The boy Grabbed it with both hand's and watch it glow in the palms of his gloves.
Kreos-D laughed, then switched to rage, Slamming Aic's Head into his own. "WHY IS IT SO SLOW!" He screamed. Not noticing Aster attaching "Faith and "Heart" to his Twin Pistols, Shock & Awe. Aster took carful aim. Kreos-D threw the middle-aged man to the floor. He turned to look at Aster who had a sly smirk on his face.
The machine beeped and had begun breaking the walls, Aster could see other realities appearing like a shattered mirror. Darkraft made Golden fire envelope his arms in the shape of giant claws, Aster knew all too well that the Claw were Darkraft's Sol "Pain" and that they were razor sharp. He channeled his Sol to his gun's. They both Screamed in Anger: "You're Through!" Blue and Purple beams Shot fast, the blue shot through Kreos-D; holding him in place and the Purple blasted the machine. The result forced a bright light to consume everything.

Aster woke in Park central with numerous Sol Fragments, curious as to what had just happened. Clawing his way out out of the Purple Gem in the ground between the Two Towers, a boney hand clothed in Purple silk pulled itself out. Little by little The Grim Reaper floated, it's face hidden by magic shadow. "This was caused by fighting of Sols and shall be undone by the same." with that he flew back into the gem. "What you do is up to you but..." the Sol fragments each exploded one by one then formed an outline. Then color filled in forcing struggling eyes until they had formed completely... Aster pressed the Baubble on his Cohmwatch and cycled through pressing a button... formed a grand stage. He pulled out a mic and amplifiers rose out of the ground, He waited for the bodies to gain conciousness.

You woke up surrounded by other people wondering what was going on. Infront of you, you see a stage with a brownd haired boy in a blue tailcoat. The boy was holding a Mic. He raised a pointed finger to the sky and somehow made the hand mic into a headset. He lowers his hand and points to the crowd. "I bet your wondering where you are and why you are here. Well...' His voice echoed thoughout the area, "It's because something happened in this town and your Sols have come here, weather from a Destroyed Reality or because you had a strong enough will to survive.; you're here, I have only two things to ask of you Fight and Explore. Basically Do whatever you wish." With that the boy pulled out A Silver pistol out of nowhere and flip a switch, and fire a chain. "My name is Aster McClain, I'll be around... and Welcome to Hawks Edge!" and with that he zipped away... "if you all look on your right wrist, you'll find a cohm watch, like mine, but it's attuned to your Sol. and well if you should ever die...'" moment of silent contemplationn followed, "you don't want that to happen; I am The Grim Reapers Advocate after all."
And with that the area enclosed by trees was silent.