Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
SGRUB{A Homestuck RP O///A}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:15 pm
A nice little introduction

A young troll stands in her Respiteblock. It just so happens that today a new game that she and her friends had been waiting for has arrived and they were to begin playing today! It had taken you forever to get the game from your 'source' but you finally managed it just like you promised you would. You and your friends couldn't be more excited!

==> Go introduce yourself

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:16 pm
Here are a few rules

•Follow the Gaia ToS. Yes I know that everyone uses this rule but that's because it is an important one to follow.

•I do not own Homestuck and neither do you. So we will not use any of the quirks used by Andrew Hussie, or any of the characters.

•Trolls have no sense of sexuality and you will only be a gender because you identify by one. It just happens that you need an even number of guys and girl for a game sgrub/sburb.

•Be atleast semi-literate! That means no one liners.

•Don't kill of other players without permission it's just rude.

•Lets keep it PG-13 kiddies. No one wants to read that and if I can't it i may just have to let Jack Noir make an appearance ;3

•Do NOT send me your profiles. If you do I will shoot you just POST THE PROFILES IN THIS THREAD! Got it?

•I want color in you posts! Obviously we can't use pictures because they don't exsist but we can use colors and symbols. Also get your Troll symbols HERE!

•Do not write your posts in 2nd person. I only did that for the introductory post to make it interesting.

•Pesterlogs will be done over pm and then one of you will put it up(preferably the next person to post). If you do not understand what I'm getting at just pm me and ask questions~

•You are not immortal until Godtier and even the you can die if its heroic or just!

•Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:17 pm
A few roles

¡WE WILL ONLY HAVE SIX ROLES FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY!

(Boy)Role1-
(Girl)Role2-
(Boy)Role3-
(Girl)Role4-
(Boy)Role5-
(Girl)Role6- oO-Mononoke_Hime-oOo

¡Blood colors!

You may use different shades of the color. I actually encourage it.

Rust red
Rust brown
Yellow
Lime(does exsist and would be rare/this where Karkats red filled in)
Olive green
Jade
Teal
Blue
Indigo
Purple
Violet
Fuschia

¡Usable attributes(that I can think of off the top of my head)!

Space
Time
Void
Heart
Hope
Life
Doom
Breath
Wrath
Light
Mind
Blood
Death
Ice
Love
Lust
Fire
Cold
Heat
Warmth
Rage
Joy

¡Positions!

Sylph
Knight
Rouge
Seer
Witch
Mage
Maid
Heir
Page
Theif
Prince
Bard

¡Titles taken!

Knight of Space - oO-Mononoke_Hime-oOo

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:21 pm
Finally you get to introduce yourself

[align=center][url=http://notarealwebsite.com/][size=18][b]==>Hey did I not tell you to introduce yourself already?[/b][/size][/url]

[color=BloodColorHere][b]Your name is:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]But your friends on Trollian know you as:[/b] [i](Trollian handle)[/i].
[b]You are[/b] [i](Each sweep is about 2 1/2 human years)[/i] [b]old but who's counting?[/b]
[b]You are:[/b] [i](Role)[/i]
[b]Everyone tells you that you look:[/b] [i](Describe how your character looks. Height? Hair length? Etc...)[/i]
[b]You have a weird way of typing and it kind of goes like this:[/b] [i](quirk)[/i].
[b]Your lusus is a[/b] [i](No dragons!)[/i].
[b]You blood color is:[/b] [i][/i]
[b]And in the game you are the:[/b] [i](Title)[/i]
[b]Your world is the:[/b] [i](Land of _ and _)[/i]
[b]No one else gets your modus but you find it amusing:[/b] [i](Modus. Don't forget to describe it!)[/i]
[b]I never leave home without my:[/b] [i](Strife Specibus)[/i].
[b]I am the[/b] [i](The order you get into the game depends on the order the profiles are posted. The first profile will be the first into the game and the last profile will be the last into the game)[/i] [b]person to enter the game.[/b]
[b]My friends tell me that I act:[/b] [i](Personality. Paragraph form!)[/i]
[i]Dont tell anyone but/I am obviously not(Chose one)[/I] [b]a follower of the signless.[/b]
[b]The sign of my Ancestor/Ancestress is:[/b] [i](Choose from the symbol page I gave you in the rules)[/i]
[b]My horns are really bothersome:[/b] [i](Describe them)[/i]
[b]My puppet master is:[/b] [i](Username)[/i][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:33 pm
The shipping wall

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

oO_Mononoke_Hime_oOo

Intellectual Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:33 pm
==>Hey did I not tell you to introduce yourself already?

Your name is: Terisa Marder.
But your friends on Trollian know you as: partyStarter.
You are 7 old but who's counting?
You are: Role6.
Everyone tells you that you look: Terisa has long wavy hair that goes a few inches past her hair that she usually keeps in a braid down her back with her bangs hanging outside of the braid. Her bangs only go two inches below her chin. She is 6'3"(190.5 cm). She is lean but not muscular and has a long, thin-ish face with round eyes. Her canines are her sharpest teeth and they are half and inch longer then the rest of her teeth and tend to stick out of her mouth. She dyed her bangs white so that they would look cool under a black light. She is always wearing some form of a glow stick around some part of her body and she wears a fedora no matter what outfit she is wearing, though it is usually a pair of black pants and a white shirt with her symbol on it in her blood color.
You have a weird way of typing and it kind of goes like this: ShE cApITolISES ThE LETTERS In hER fIRST nAmE And AddS ! AT ThE End off EvERy SEnTAncE!
Your lusus is a A large Basilisk..
You blood color is: Purple.
And in the game you are the: Knight of Space.
Your world is the: Land of Slime and Frogs.
No one else gets your modus but you find it amusing: Back pack modus: A backpack that has 200 pockets. When she puts something into her modus and closes all of the pockets the contents rearrange themselves.
I never leave home without my: Strobe laser kind(like a light saber).
I am the First person to enter the game.
My friends tell me that I act: Terisa is the stereotypical partygirl. She lives for the beating of the music and lives her life to the fullest. No risk is to stupid to take for her. She loves the sense of danger that follows her around and is hardly ever see without a smile. She is also energetic, and easily excitable and sometimes has trouble following a conversation. Though she knows how to be serious when she needs to be.
Dont tell anyone but I am a follower of the signless.
The sign of my Ancestor/Ancestress is:
My horns are really bothersome: The slick along the back of her head and curl outward at her shoulder blades.
My puppet master is: oO-Mononoke_Hime-oOo

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff