Submit

Xx Brackenclaw xX
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 am
First let me start with apologizing for my suddenn unexplained absence I have not been on Gaia for a long time this is my first time being back on since my last post. I was not going through a good time. I was very depressed and felt lonely and left out everywhere I went. I will try and post more often though whenever I can I have been working two jobs but I am quitting one.

Now to buisness I will admit I have missed to much for me to be able to read and catch up in. Please fill me in with what is happening in the clans where I have cats  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:41 am
Xx Brackenclaw xX
First let me start with apologizing for my suddenn unexplained absence I have not been on Gaia for a long time this is my first time being back on since my last post. I was not going through a good time. I was very depressed and felt lonely and left out everywhere I went. I will try and post more often though whenever I can I have been working two jobs but I am quitting one.

Now to buisness I will admit I have missed to much for me to be able to read and catch up in. Please fill me in with what is happening in the clans where I have cats

Welcome back, Brackenclaw.
I am sorry to hear about those circumstances in your life. If you ever need someone to talk to, let me know. I am pretty good at listening and love to help people. Also, I used to feel like that and so I get it...However, I chose not to wallow in those feelings, emotions, etc. I chose that if I wanted life I had to focus on it and do things I enjoyed to make it better (join a dance class, hang out with people, something like that).....The stress of two jobs can add to stress, among other things. Anyways, glad your back and let us know if we can help in any way. The prophecy cats are getting together and we are moving forward with that. Also, Warrior has developed a second prophecy following this one. If you want to have one of your cats join the current prophecy that is fine by me. Riverclan has been going through the regular motions as well as the other clans otherwise.....Sunclan left due to the dogs......The only sunclan cats remaining are Lightheart and Nightheart....That is pretty much the main things you have missed. Oh and brackenpaw was made a warrior in Thunderclan. Along with Fernpaw, Hawkpaw, Maplepaw, Lostpaw, and a bunch of other apprentices.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Warrior cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces