Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Weeks had gone by since Light in the Ocean and Above Heartache had encountered Meets-the-Sea.
Above Heartache had given birth to three colourful little youngs not too long after she had been blessed.
Life had been going well for the both of them and their sons grew into foals not yet able to see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Light still seemed to be overjoyed about the fact that he became a father. Of all things.
Now that their offspring grew to little foals, he kept close watch, but one of them stood out to him.
Waterfall.
Waterfall was a curious little foal that could barely walk.
Light chuckled as he watched Waterfall wake up from his sleep and had pushed his brothers aside.
"Good morning, son," he whispered. and stepped closer giving his son a light nudge with his nose to help him stand up.
"What are you up to, today?" he asked, knowing very well that he should be going back to sleep.

User Image
Waterfall stood up, legs wobbling as he tried to carry his own weight, and listened to the sound of where his father's voice came from.
"Good morning dad. Could we go explore now? You told me later. Later is now. I want to know what's out there!"
He took a few steps in the dark, since he can't open his eyes to see yet, and fell down onto the soft soil. His legs pointed in all directions as he rolled over onto his side.

Light laughed and swayed his tail back and forth like a pendulum. "Now now, son. Don't rush yourself.
You will need to wait until you can see first.. And how to walk properly before you could do anything else.
Up you go. We will go exploring later. "
He started to hum a happy tune as he nudged with his nose for his son to stand up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am
User Image
Waterfall listened to his father's words attentively as he stood back up again.
He could smell Light's scent and took a few steps to the right. Then to the left.
Finally, after walking blindly for a bit in a zigzag pattern, he felt his father's leg brush by his cheek.
He stopped and sniffed around.
"But dad. It can't be that bad out can it? You'll protect me when I'm out there."
He stuck out his front leg to make sure his father's is there, and proceeded to lean his head against it and stayed close.

Light admired this son of his. So young and he's already asking to explore life around matope.
He opened his mouth and started to sing.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪
Trust me, just give it a little more time, have patience, and you will see,
what's out there is not as safe as you think,
you have to be always on alert, even for a quick drink,
knowing your surrounding, using your senses, is key.
To avoid danger, you'd need to move as quickly as me.

He lightly nudged his son to let go of his leg, and trotted away quietly as he continued to sing.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪
For now, come here, let's play pretend. you'll need to use your nose, your ear.
Pretend i'm a predator, ready to attack. would you run, or stand there in fear?

After he was done singing, he moved toward a berry bush and walked through it so his son could concentrate on hearing the rustling of leaves.

(( OOC: imma keep rping with myself since i need the practice anyway. ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
Waterfall loved it when his father teaches him through singing.
He smiled, bobbed his head, and listened to what was being sung to him.
He even heard the rustling of leaves and the cracking of twigs, but wasn't sure from where it came from.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♪
WHY DAD I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, BUT MY INSTINCT IS GIVING ME A CLUE
SOONER OR LATER I WILL GET IT RIGHT AND I WILL BE JUST AS QUICK LIKE YOUU

His voice was out of tune and the way he screamed out the words didn't help the song out much at all.
Waterfall took a few steps to the left and backed up slowly.
He felt it was the right thing to do to avoid getting attacked by the 'predator'.
Ears perked up, he listened for anymore sound that his father might create.

Light just stood infront of the bush and didn't move. God his son's singing is aweful!
He saw that Waterfall had taken a few steps back to avoid him, and he smiled knowing that his son was learning.
One step at a time he trotted over to him while he watched the surrounding area for any real predators.
Seeing that there was none in sight, he walked behind his son and gave a small playful nibble on his rump.
"Son, you're learning. I am so proud of you. When you're fully grown, i'd like to take you out and learn about plants. Most are harmless when ingested, but some are just awful tasting. And some.." he paused and nuzzled the spot he nibbled on Waterfall's rump before he continued on. "Some of them are poisonous. It's best for me to help you identify those so you can try to avoid eating them."  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image
Waterfall wobbled blindly over to his father completely facing the wrong way.
"I would like that, dad. Maybe I will find new friends too."
He grew tired and yawned. He was getting sleepy but wasn't ready to go back to sleep yet.
"I like my brothers but i want real friends. Those not related to me."

Light nodded and saw him yawn. "When you're older, Waterfall. I'll let you tag along."
He pushed Waterfall towards his sleeping brothers and gave Above a light nudge on her head. Careful not to wake her.
"For now, you should sleep. If you don't rest you won't have enough strength to run around the swamp with me."
He watched Waterfall lay down beside Rill and started to hum a lullaby.

"What about my friends?" asked Waterfall, and let out a long yawn.

"I'm sure they're out there waiting for you. Somewhere." whispered Light.

Waterfall rested his chin on-top of Rill's warm thigh and fell asleep listening to his father's tune.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items