Submit

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 pm
Thread RP Log between these Two
User Image
User Image

Thamin
That'd be Rhinelander XD He'd be delighted for some interaction! And to be honest, you're the only one EVER to Request to rp with him other than family ^^;

Rhine: Uh... I think I know what I want more than you do.....

Oh hush Mr.Broody-pants.... You've been pissy since your brother found a mate....

Rhine: Well.... You'd be pissy too if your brother just up and discarded all plans made for a girl....

ZappyKit
Berry: Your brother ditched you? Well that wasn't very nice of him.

Thamin
Rhine: *raises an eyebrow* I thought so too, but everyone in the family thought I was being selfish and needed to grow up...

ZappyKit
Berry: I suppose there's a time for that kind of thing but it's really situation dependent, I mean if you say you'll do something with someone, usually, it's best to follow through with that and make other plans around it, not in place of it, right? Oh, I'm sorry, My name is berry ^^ Nice to meet you.

Thamin
Rhine: Well, I thought that as well... But I suppose you're right in the aspect that it is situation dependent. *he gave a nod as he contemplated her words before shrugging it off for the moment. As Berry apologized he raised a brow yet again in an 'are you crazy?' manner* What on earth are you sorry for? It's not like I gave my name right off the bat either. I'm Rhinelander, by the way, but only Dad calls me that. Everyone else just calls me Rhine.

ZappyKit
Berry: Rhinelander, *nods a bit* that's an interesting name, does it have some special meaning?

Thamin
Rhine: Actually, dad thought it best to name my sister and I after rabbits because it reminds him of mom. I dont fancy the name myself... And you? Any particular meaning behind your name? *eyes the adornment on her head*

ZappyKit
Berry: Ah, well, *blushes a bit, embarrased* My Papa found me in a basket beside a few berry bushes when I was really little. He used to say that I got into a fight with the bush and [-lost.. ^^;

Thamin
Rhinelander cleared his throat at the comment about the fight with a bush, blushing a little as he did so and turning his head away for a moment till the color in his cheeks subsided. Once back to normal he turned back to Berry. "I doubt that. The way the wreath is placed perfectly atop your head is just too perfect. Seems to be more like a gift or blessing from the bush rather than the remnants of a fight... I know what those look like..." He nodded with a completely serious expression about knowing what the remnants look like.

ZappyKit
Berry: Oh, that's my doing, I found it when Papa took me to see where he found me once. Watch. *shakes the wreath off her head, letting it fall to the ground.* I've been praticing with it, it's easy for the wind to blow it off, or for it to fall when I run. *leans down and grabs the wreath, tosses it with just enough of a flip for it to land back on her head* Tadah! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:35 am
Thamin

Rhine's brows raised with intrigue at the mare's trick. "I have to admit, that is one way to remedy an issue." He commented with a soft smile, nodding. "Now me, I would have never thought of that. I'd have become frustrated long ago and left it behind, or I'd have tried to find some way of strapping it to my head." He paused for a moment before chuckling to himself. "Though it does look like one could make a game out of it. But..." He paused yet again, taking a step closer to observe the wreathe a bit better, but maintaining a respectable distance between them. "But wouldnt the leaves p***k you? Doesnt it hurt when it lands?"
Anabis

Berry shook her head a little, and lowered it, so Rhine could get a better look at the circlet. "No, not really. I guess I'm used to it by now. Either that or Brother Wind's tossed it around so much that any pricks from the leaves have been worn down. Wind Brother does love to blow it off and send it rolling quite often." she laughed a bit. "But he usually gives it back sooner or later."
Thamin

Rhine peered at the circlet intently for a moment. Then, without notice he ambled away, leaving berry behind. After several moments he returned. "Okay..." He said with obvious relief. "I'm sorry about that - I should have made mention that I would be back. But I had an idea." With that Rhine laid before Berry a very crude and slightly misshapen circlet of dried grass and twigs. "It's the best I could do on my own in the time so it isnt that great, but..." He picked the circlet up in his mouth, an excited gusto to his actions. "Wooo ou min eashin me o cash iss on my ead?"
Anabis

It took Berry a moment to figure out what Rhine said around his grass and twig circlet, but she smiled and nodded. "Sure, I can try to teach you, it'll take a lot of practice though, and you'll have to be careful not to let it hit your eyes." She replied, and shook her circlet free from her head, immediately putting her hoof inside it so the wind couldn't blow it away. "Mostly, that trick is just speed control and reflexes." she said, and moved her head as if she was doing the trick again, She moved her head so her nose went up first, then her head went back on her neck,then she tilted her head so her nose went down and her head moved out again, all of this done a bit slower then the actual trick, showing him how to move his head for the trick. "Like this," she explained. "It's not very complicated, but timing it correctly is a bit of a hassle in more ways then one."
Thamin

Rhine was antsy and wanted to throw his wreath into the air immediately and try, but as Berry put her own wreath to the ground he figured he should do the same and followed her action. He watched carefully, making a mental note of how her neck bent and her head pivoted. Unconsciously his own head wobbled slightly as he watched, making miniature mimicking movements. "Okay..." He said as she finished her explanation. "Like this?" He questioned as he attempted the neck movement on his own. Though he had watched carefully and intently, and had made a mental note of everything that he needed to do, his own movements were very jerky and robotic, and he watched for the mares reaction the entire time, not allowing his head to move as it should have. He offered a slight smile, though hesitantly asked, "Like that?"
Anabis

Berry giggled a little. "Almost." She replied. "Smooth out the movements, like the rivers smooth the stones." She replied with a kind smile. "You got the right movements, but they're too sharp at the moment. They might work, but you're more likely to hit your eyes with your circlet instead of having it land on your head. Try again, try to smooth out the movements so they flow together like streams flow together to form a river."

Thamin

Lonely Member

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces