Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am
Basil was touched, taking Cecilia's hand, he kissed it gently. Looking at her with happy tears, he just smiled warmly at his wife. One, healthy little muffin and also sixteen weeks..which he was glad to hear. The Viera looked a bit big for twelve weeks.

"Can you determine the gender yet doctor?" he asked the woman as he stared at his wife's bump. Basil was excited! Cecilia would be able to tell of this because of his excited heartbeat and him gently squeezing her hand. One was perfect, heck the baby was perfect. He was hoping it was a little girl, then that would have been even more prefect.

The doctor pondered and began to move the machine around a bit more trying to find any signs of the gender.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 pm
The Viera looked to her husband, seeing him tear up set her off. "oi... you made me cry now...." she laughed, poking his chest playfully. Cecilia was happy to see his reaction to all of this, it might not of been his child by blood. But that didn't matter to her, any man could be a sperm donor. It took a real man to be father, and Basil was it.
She hadn't even thought to ask what gender they could possibly be, in a way she did want a little boy. They seemed easier to raise from what she saw being around so many mothers.
The doctor kept looking around, trying to find a good angle to see anything.
"Well.. it's early days but from what I can see... I thiiiiink you might have a girl here" the woman informed them both. "A perfect baby girl. Congratulations Daddy" the doctor beamed.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm
A girl! Maybe? Still Basil was happy. If that girl later turned out to be a boy instead he would love the child regardless. Once the check-up was done, and Cecilia was cleaned up a little. They left the office and made their way home through one of her secret locations.

"I'm proud of you Cecilia." he started taking her hand. "I know that was hard for you, seeing that you're not that comfortable around the people in this town. Ceci you did a wonderful job, yet if you're still a bit scared I can massage that fear out of you when we get home."

Looking at her belly Basil smiled. It was so tiny, and not as prominent because she was a tall woman, but they were having one. One perfect little child, a girl. Stopping to place a hand upon the slightly flat mound he looked into her eyes. "One muffin is baking. I feel so happy now that we now how many and how far you are. When we escape, let's show this muffin the world." he cooed to her kissing her lips with happy romance. "Yet before we do..let me show you mine.." Basil flirted with a heated kiss, something to anticipate for before they left. After all, they needed to break the bed in anyway, why not celebrate having a child with a lover's romance?

(how does Runaway Love sound for a name for the one on one? I figured you could probably make it and do the first post if you desire. smile Since you wanted to re-cap. How about by the time we pick this back up she's 20 weeks along, because it probably would take them a bit of time to find safe distance away form the place and find another town. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:22 pm
(sure.. sounds like a good title.. your post after this can be the last one if you wish (: )

She took in a deep breath of fresh air once she was out of that place. It seemed they had been in there for hours because the sun was starting to set once more. So, she was carrying a little girl.. possibly, the doctor wasn't 100% certain really. Knowing there was only was a relief, she wanted to be able to do all her favorite hobbies as long as could without a tummy being in the way.

Basil stopped walking on their back, they were so close to home. Was something wrong? That thought was wiped once he began to touch along the skin of her tummy though the translucent fabric. "Your right. I don't want to stay here more then ever now.." just seeing the blurry image of their child on a screen made her fall in love with them instantly, she felt like more like a mother now. And this child was going to be given the best life she could provide and that meant not living here. If it truly was a girl, she might have to find a man in the same horrible way Cecilia did. Granted she was very happy to have met Basil, but anyone could've been stuck with her..

His world? What was he talking about? She was about to ask but was stopped by passionate kiss of his. It made her tail stiffen in shock, till it lowly went limp in ecstasy from the kiss. One of her clawed hands ran through his hair throughout the moment, she didn't want it to end. But had to if she was ever going to breathe. Giving a sly wink the bunny wife whispered to her love "I come and catch me then..." and with that she darted off towards the house.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 pm
(Alright smile )

"H-Hey! No fair you run so fast!" he laughed chasing after her. By the time he had reached the house, he was out of breath. Basil then tracked the woman down in their bedroom and the two slowly melted into each other's arms in a lover's embrace.

Soon they would escape, soon they would be free of this perfect nightmare of a city. Soon they would be able to raise a family somewhere else. It took them a few days but eventually they packed lightly, only the most personal items, and prepared to make their escape in the cover of night. Oddly enough, they managed to do so. No one would be the wiser either, that is until they would enter their house and find them gone.

But their escaped wasn't the first that had happened in the city. It was a rarity, since most women just treated their husbands as slaves. Yet those truely in love craved for more than that, usually vanished. Their records were wiped the morning the cops found them missing too pregnant and too fat to give chase or care. Basil and Cecilia were free now.

(----to the one on one when it's created :3----> wink  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces