Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 pm
He could kind of hint at what she was planning. "Tell you what, how about I turn the oven off and we get married, then come back to finish? I don't want to burn the house down. I doubt we could get married in fifteen minutes." he laughed turning off the oven and pulling the batter out.

Pulling her close he stroked one of her ears. "Let's go, you're the one that has the power." Basil smiled gently resting his nose against hers gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm
Fifteen minutes was all it took for muffins?! She was happily surprised, but came to a dilemma. Get married to the person she loves or give in to her pregnancy brain mixed with hormones and eat cake stuff. Cecilia eventually ignored what her body craved, taking his hand as her small nose twitched against his. She had a feeling he liked her rabbit-like nose, because he always did that. "your right...lets go" Cecilia would've sighed being reminded she owned him, but the ear rub calmed her as usual. Holding his hand still, she lead him out of their home, ready to get married.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm
After having to ask one of the pregnant cops, she pointed them to a building. Inside they were waited on by a friendly, not so large, pregnant desk clerk. She looked a bit small too, maybe her pregnancy was in it's early stages as well.

Waiting for what seemed like hours, Cecilia had to sign some papers, since she owned him, they were led into a room. Their ring fingers were measured and they had to say some odd vows while their rings were made. Yet once it was all done, both of them walked out wearing rings.

His was golden and plain, while hers had a small birthstone diamond. Despite this city and it's odd laws, the wedding rings were about the same as anywhere else you'd get one. It was night time when they were finished.

"Well that's done..Mrs. Flambata." he said blushing. Like all marriges even though she 'owned' him in this city she still took his last name. Basil couldn't help but smile saying it, it felt so forein to him. "How about we make those muffins now? I bet my wife-poo's hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:51 pm
Cecilia wasn't creeped out by the receptionist, mainly because she wasn't intimidated by any massive stomach or over powering hormones. She was so nervous waiting to be called through for their turn. Her signature was the same strange one once again, but neither her or anyone else battered an eyelid.

Once the quick ceremony was over with, the unusual vows, exchanging of rings. Cecilia felt happy and sad at the same time, she was happy to be married to him but the event itself was rushed, didn't feel special and romantic like she thought weddings were all about. She gave a look down at the wedding band on her slender finger, twisting it so the small diamond could catch the moonlight.

"Mrs. Flambata" the newly wedded viera repeated after Basil, it felt strange but in a good way. "I'd love a muffin.." she smiled, kissing his cheek softly.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm
"I'll feed you muffins when we get home snugglebunny." he cooed to her lovingly then chuckled. "Man that was cheesy, sorry."

As they passed through one of her forested spots coming home, he stopped to look up at the night sky and the moon. "Hey Cecilia..I know that stuff back there wasn't very romantic. Once we leave this city I want to renew our vows and have a more romantic wedding, even if it is just us." He wispered at her then gave her a deep romantic kiss that briefly lasted.

He had muffins to make, so they didn't have much time. Plus he figured they could cuddle and kiss as much as they wanted to while the treats were baking. When they had finally arrived, Basil tasted the batter to see if it was still good, then placed the muffins into the oven to bake. After setting the degrees and the timer he stopped to look at his ring.

He was married now, it was odd but..felt nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:40 pm
She couldn't help but laugh at the fact he called her snuggle bunny. If anyone else had said that, they would've got a swift kick to the nuts. But as it was Basil she didn't mind one bit, sort like the pet names he gave because it wasn't to pull fun or anything. It was his cute nature that brought her's out alongside.

After walking happily down one of their regular routes to their home, he just stopped though, staring off into space. Was he okay? Did he change his mind or something? Not at all.. "You read my mind.. I'd love for it to feel more special" she smiled warmly before being pulled into another amazing kiss.

Everything felt perfect for some reason, even though it was rushed. Just something about made it all feel right to her. Once they were home, she took a seat on the sofa, but sat on it the wrong way to watch him start cooking the muffins. "feels strange right?" Cecilia called out, noticing him look down at his ring.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm
"Yes..it does." he replies looking up at her. "To think I was still free a few moments ago..it feels nice. I mean now I get to wake up to a cute rabbit girl everyday. Not only that, she's someone that I get along with and bond with, have fun with, and just be myself with. I'm very proud to be wearing this ring actually." he chuckles blushing.

"Man I'm a dork, I bet you're tired of this romantic stuff by now. I just can't help it though Ceci, I'm so..happy!" he stared into her eyes for awhile and blushed a deeper shade of red. Why did her eyes make his heart melt the way it did?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 pm
She shook her head at his dork comment, not agreeing to it at all. "I like that you are. For once I actually feel female around you, if that makes any sense" Cecilia rubbed the back of her head, thinking of away to explain. "I was always treated like a man in my profession. Id hang out in taverns with only men, being one of the gang. I guess I got what it was like being treated like a lady for once." she gave a smile, showing she was thankful for this.

"come sit next to me" his bunny wife patted the seat next to her "I want to talk to you about the check up situation.. and a cuddle please."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm
He blushed shyly at her comments. Basil was touched, he was glad she could be a woman around him. Checking the muffins really quickly, the sweet smell of cinnamon bread floated about the small house, they would be done soon.

Walking over he took a seat next to her. "Yes? I'm all hears Honey." he said with a serious tone. "If you're scared we could always get you a scan later once we've moved on from this place." he said gently placing a hand upon her belly again. He loved touching it, knowing there was life growing within her.

As promised he cuddled up close to her and began to massage one of her long ears again while he waited for her reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 am
The aroma of the muffins tickled her nose in a warm way like most home cooking did to her. She had no idea what cinnamon was or what it even looked like, but the smell was good enough at least. Cecilia wondered what other yummy treats he put in them, she had heard of people using cherries or chocolate chips. So she was very curious as to when he had snuck in, it would be a nice surprise!

After he sat down next to her, she rested her head on his chest while he began to trail his hands along her tummy once again. "I'm not scared, it's just something that needs to be done. I always do everything I need to do before moving on from a location. And checking on this little person is top priority I think.. don't you?" she smiled, nuzzling into his chest as the ear rub gave her comfort. "I just want to be sure everything is okay in there before we set off.."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:06 pm
"Of course, that way we can also find out how many little muffins you're baking in your oven." he chuckled lightly letting out a happy sigh. Closing his eyes Basil just cuddled her gently she could probably hear his heart beating as she lay her head upon his chest.

He had snuck chocolate chips into the muffins so she would get a chocolate surprise when she would bite into one. "On a more serious note, that's a good idea. We need to be fully prepared before we travel. It'll save us from any odd complications along the way Cecilia."

The timer buzzed and he looked down at her. Peeling her off of him he kissed her lips then walked back into the kitchen to take care of the muffins. They needed to cool for a few minutes, but he would feed her some when they were ready.

"Guesstimating, how many do you think you're pregnant with Ceci? You don't look that big for a few weeks." he asked leaning upon the doorframe of the kitchen now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:11 pm
She laughed at his comment of calling her womb an oven, Cecilia had heard the term being used before but never said to her, it felt rather nice in a weird way. It was cute of him to say that. As she snuggled in close, Cecilia held her breathing a few time so she could hear his heartbeat, it was so soothing to just listen to it pump away like that.

"that was the plan" she smiled up at him "I like to know every detail about something so I can plan it all out... I was just too afraid about this, but I have you with me.." her hand lightly took his, as her lips then kissed the top of his palm gently.

The timer made her jump a little, which interrupted her little kisses to his skin. That was okay though, she got a kiss back before he left to check on the sweet treats. "How many am I carrying?" in a way she was wondering this too, she knew very little about normal pregnancy of a normal viera, but this was half human also so she had no clue if the child's growth would be different. "I honestly don't know, I'm sort of the worst person with pregnancy knowledge.. all I how is how it happens.. you get fat and you give birth.. everything in between I have no clue about. I could be having five and not even realise" she told him honestly with a hint of sadness in her voice. In a way she did regret not learning more about all this.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm
(How about after they get her checked out we take it to a 1x1. Like timeskip the whole breaking out thing. Unless you want to do that here first. I'm fine with whatever.)

He noticed her sadness and walked over to her. Placing a hand upon her shoulder he gazed into his wife's eyes. "Ceci, it's alright. You're still early in your stages, you'll have at least a few good months to make up for that. I'm sure you'll feel better attached once the baby, or babies, start to move around inside of your oven." he said softly kissing her forehead.

Leaving her for a brief second, Basil returned with a plate of muffins. Sitting next to her he began to cuddle his wife again, this time slowly feeding her one of the muffins. "How does it taste? There's chocolate inside." he cooed to her chuckling. He loved snuggling with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:11 pm
(perfectly fine with me.. be warned i'll probably write out a lengthy post about their escape as sort of her looking back on it.. if that's ok x... i do get carried away sometimes and write a whole book as you may of noticed lol)

Hearing his little pet name for her which was 'Ceci' made her sadness turn into a warm smile up at him. He was so good at calming her, it amazed her sometimes. Him mentioning the movement of her baby or babies made her hand move to her tummy, maybe that would seal a bond between them. She was even wondering how the little kicks would feel, it made her rather looking forward to it in a way. It was a new experience to try out. "your probably right.. what the hell would I do without you hmm?" Cecilia smiled, kneeling up on the chair so she could plant a kiss on his lips, as a thank you for everything and for the kiss to her own forehead.

After walking away from her, he brought over the yummy smelling muffins she was dying to have a bite of. It felt strange being fed really, but he obviously wanted to do it, so she didn't disagree. The chocolate chips melted on her tongue, making her hum in pleasure. How were they still so gooey inside?! How did he do that?! She had no idea, but loved it anyway.

While laying next to him, she began to think in a deep thought. Basil was doing so much for her and felt like she had done nothing in return. She couldn't do his garden right now, so that had to be put on hold till they found another home. "are you tired yet?" Cecilia asked, looking up at him with her big golden eyes, they both had a busy and emotional day..  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:44 pm
(hey I don't mind smile lol xD I love long posts. It's better than one liners. ^^; )

He chuckled after she kissed him. "Oh well you would probably be a big pregnant bunny yelling at all the other pregnant nosy women in town because they stepped on the grass or on your flower garden." he lightly teased while he was preparing the muffins.

She seemed to be enjoying them too, hearing her happy moans kind of threw him off a little. Yet he was glad she was enjoying them. Laying on the couch with her, after feeding her one muffin he allowed her to just eat as many as she wanted, taking one for himself.

Basil yawned a little. "Yeah I am some..it's been a long and crazy day." he replied looking into her beautiful golden eyes. "Why did you ask Ceci? Is there something still on your mind?" he asked in a sleepy tone.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff