Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Utopia Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:10 am
Jewelzyrus, a magnificant city located within a deep forest and a nearby mountain. Home to single pregnant women of all races, who have either been dumped by their husbands or boyfriends because the men had no desire for children, or kicked out of social circles because they ended up pregnant, they enjoy a rich lavish life within the city.

Here no one disrespects, shuns, ignores, or critisizes. From the noblest duchess, to the humblest maids, to even the cops, all the women on the upper crust all respect and care for each other, praise each other and compliment each other along during their pregnancies.

The lower crust is a different story..

Men do wander into the village, but usually end up in the lower quarter. A mining town, the men there have to usually fend for themselves. Some mine the precious minerals within the mountain, while others hunt and gather from the lucious forest and lake surrounding the city.

Yet most of the minerals and resources are refined and prepared for the women above, and a certain percent is placed upon a pulley lift,that's connected to a storehouse, where the women divide it up and share leaving the men with hardly anything.

Normally men are not allowed above, yet on one occasion that happens once a month. Cops are ordered to arrest men with certain skills, like cooking or crafting, and take them to a prison where they are forcefully arranged a wife who's desired someone with that skill. Upon being married they are treated a little better, but it depends upon the woman too. Most men hide from the patrolling female cops regularly, so during that time of the month they hide away and most of the time the cops come back empty-handed. Since only the cops and mayor know about the men below, they're kept hush-hush from the other women, it's sort of a curiosity how men are found and brought to them.

Within this city there is pleasure and pain, happiness and sadness. To those women who have been hurt by society and men welcome to Jewelzyrus one of the happiest places on earth! Forget about it all and come live a new life.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am
Character Creation

Females

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Job[/b]: (duchess, maid, cop, etc. Think town there are bakers and such)
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:
(picture or brief description)

[b]Pregnant?[/b]: (most women that go to the city are pregnant)
[b]How many?[/b]:
[b]Married?[/b]: (the husband you had forcefully married to you)
[b]Biography[/b]: (doesn't have to be an essay.)

Males

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]:
[b]Job[/b]:(men with special skills are often taken)
[b]Personality[/b]:

[b]Appearance[/b]:
(can use picture or brief description)

[b]Forced Married?[/b]: (women you are forcefully married to)
[b]Biography[/b]: (don't expect and essay)

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 am
Name:Basil Flambata
Race:Human
Job:Traveling Cook
Personality:Happy, friendly, kind, loving, caring, and loves using his cooking skills to help others. A bit confused about the seperation of the males and females of the city since he's one of the new men living in the lower quarter. Always there to lend a hand and works hard.

Appearance:
User Image (chibi pic is all I could find. He looks like that minus the chibi part lol)

Forced Married?:Single
Biography:
A traveling cook who stumbled upon the village. Of course all men see are the gates to the male side of the village, and after living there a month Basil felt the need to cook for the men and got a job in the local bar. There he cooks up excellent meals for them to help get rid of their fatique and keep them going during those long working hours. He has been able to dodge the Cops but Basil fears that soon he'll be discovered. Even still, you can find him in the bar's kitchen cooking up meals for all the hungry and worn out men of the lower crust happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:02 am
(this looks kinda fun.. mind if I join?)  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon
(this looks kinda fun.. mind if I join?)

(sure :3 It's open and ready for people to join. ^^ Go right ahead. :3)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:55 am
Name: Cecilia Venustas
Race: Viera (bunny race in FF 12)
Job: Gardener
Personality: Cecilia is a perfectionist, strict, and athletic. She does no like if people run around near the flowers she grew, it makes her nervous.. even people walking on the grass is a no no in her books. She used to be very active before moving here, but is used to the gender separation because Viera tribes also do that, so this place is perfect for her to settle down.

Appearance:
(picture or brief description)
User Image

Pregnant?: yes, 8 weeks
How many?: 1
Married?: no one as of yet
Biography: Cecilia had a normal childhood being raised in the jungles with her tribe. she learned the ways of nature and to communicate with the forest, like all Viera were taught. But something seemed missing in her life, adventure! Leaving the forest would mean she would become an outcast to her race, but it was a calling she couldn't say no to. After training along side elves and humans she learned the ways of becoming a warrior. She then fell in love with a fellow knight, which ended up creating the child. He however wanted no part in it all, saying he only slept with her because she was the only female in the unit. After having her rank taken and banished from her home land, Cecilia decided to move here.

(hope she is interesting enough (: )  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:59 am
Deathstrike Darkmoon

(works for me. smile I'm just going to start now, I figure more people will join once this rp is going. I'll post here in a sec.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:06 am
Basil walked the smokey streets of the mining town. The holes in the pavement from the city above caused the ceiling to look like a starry sky, as it was intended to be. There were no calenders, but today was the day when the Cops entered the underground and captured any male they found to be able to provide great service to those up top.

He had been walking home from working at the bar that evening. Basil was well liked by all the men down there and had developed some sort of reputation over the course of the three months he stayed. Little did he know that today would be his last day in the underground. It happened all of a sudden too, a group of pregnant women in police uniforms jumped him and shot him with sleep darts.

The next thing he knew he woke up in a cage in some building. Other men were there. On display like some sort of animal waiting to be taken home. Basil's green eyes watched as many differnt kinds of women wandered about. His heart raced, Basil really didn't want to be married or forced into one, knowing that it probably wouldn't be for love, yet the bars were thick and he was no strongman.

All he could do is hide in the shadowy part of his cage and hope that no one noticed him. He was a chef, and cooking was all that he wanted to do. His heart broke figuring the men would eventually find out about his capture. Those men underground hardly got any appreciation. Basil hoped he could escape.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:39 am
Cecilia was rather new, still hadn't made friends as of yet. She had made her way to the city only but a week ago, so of course she would seem a little quiet. Most the of the women she saw were much further along in their pregnancies than herself, she wasn't even showing.

"how can they all be so happy and bubbly?" mumbled the bunny woman from time to time. Granted not everyone was happy. but they all had their little girl gangs and things which Cecillia didn't overly want to partake in. The Viera had always preferred the company of men. Their humor, hanging out in taverns for a drink, rough and tumble play. She really missed all that right now, especially a nice cold beer. That would've been great, but obviously such things weren't allowed to women in her 'condition'.

Over the course of the week, Cecilia found comfort in the gardens of the city. She was told to do something she was good at. At first she thought about being a cop until realising she would have to work with fellow females, this wasn't a n ice option for her. So stuck with her second talents, which was with the plants. She knew what care they needed, the difference between a sprout and a weed. It was a job that no one could bother her in and that's all she wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:27 pm
The cops began to wander about the town posting the new captured 'male' list upon the various bullitin boards across the city. It was updated every month, for a while it had been the same but today there were a few new males upon the list, highlighted under a New Men section of the lists.

"Hey kid, they finally caught ya huh?" a gruff voice called out to Basil. Looking up his emerald eyes spotted a handsome looking man.

"Yes..so? What do you care?" Basil replies with an annoyed sigh. What went wrong? He had been dodging the cops for a long time! Yet now..he didn't want to think about what his life would be like now.

"You got a job? A speciality? Me I'm a carpenter, the best around these parts! I've been in here for about three weeks now. It's nice to see some new blood. Name's William!" the middle aged man smiled happily saluting.

A speciality? Basil had no clue what William was talking about. "I-I'm just a cook, nothing more nothing less."

"Ahhh..you won't last long. Those fat ladies love cook types. Lucky for you eh? Still maybe not so lucky. I was out working on some housing when the cops found me. Heh, I tell you I hate being treated like some animal." he sighed giving a shrug.

One of the females stopped at his cage and smiled. "I'll take him, I love his stubbly chin and his muscles..oooh..yess.." one of the duchesses smiled gently rubbing her small belly. "A carpenter? My my he will come in handy indeed! Oh ho ho!"

Above their cages were signs explaining what their skills were. William blushed then gave Basil a wink as he was handcuffed and dragged out of the cage. "Good luck kid! You're going to need it up here!" William said before he vanished outside of the small building with his new 'wife'.

Gulping he cowered a little, watching a few females look at him but pass him up for more rugged looking men, which he was glad for. Basil didn't want to be here! Yet what choice did he have?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:18 pm
A few girls were huddled around a tree, all giggling and seeming quite bubbly. They were rather close to Cecilia's daffodils. "Hey! Get away from there!" she boomed, leaving her digging tools behind as she stormed over to see what all the fuss was about. Someone them were a little intimidated by Ladiu's looks, mostly because she was six foot tall. But this was normal for her race. "what are you all doing here anyway?" she asked them all, still with a serious expression on her wrinkled bunny nose.

"The new men are here!" a very rounded woman squealed in delight, the others all nodded. Also looking very happy with the news.

"New men?.. I don't quite follow.." Cecilia hardly saw any men here, maybe the odd one or two but she thought they were siblings or something like that. Maybe she just wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her.

"Oh that's right! Your one of the new girls!" the woman beamed brightly. "I could tell you were new" she smiled again, poking at Cecilia's slim, athletic stomach. "your hardly showing.. oooo I bet a bunny like you would look cute once you grow your bump a little more!"

The Viera was starting to get quite uncomfortable with all the big tummys and overly happy faces staring up at her. And now they were poking her?! What the hell were these women on? Happy pills? She made a tiny sigh as her left ear flopped a tad, not wanting to start a fight.. she might of been up for it, but these ladies looked ready to burst. "Yes.. I am new. Soooo what's with the new men then?.. I don't understand it."

"it's very simple actually!" the rosy cheeked woman explained with her finger in the air like she was smart or something. "Once a month new men are brought in to our city! The police keep them tightly locked up, waiting to be picked by one of us ladies and marry them!" she seemed quite upbeat by the whole thing, which only confused the rabbit more. "I want a fireman!" a random woman screamed before the typical fangirl sigh happened. "A fireman? no no! A cleaner is what you need!.. much more logical" another cried.

"soooo what your telling me is that, each man had a specific talent that will benefit us?" This was all really strange, she came here to get away from men, not be paired up with them.. what guy would want to marry a woman who is having someone else's child? it was very silly..

"Yup, exactly! You should take a peek! You probably won't find someone now, but it's nice to see them all on display!" once again, the group all jumped up and down happily. These ladies were probably not going to get off her back about this weird arrangement this city had so walked off, without saying a word. She had no idea where she was going, but following the other giggling women all around seemed like a safe bet.

After getting there, she wasn't really sure what to do. Did she talk to the men in the cages? Or was that not allowed? Cecilia had no clue, so kept quiet.. feeling sorry for all the men trapped in cells.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:55 pm
Basil felt so silly sitting there. Man after man vanished within the hour, carted away with their 'wife' or so he was told by a fireman who was carted off a bit ago. Odd thing was, each man had a special talent. They were no average joe, still Basil couldn't help but feel intimidated a little.

What made him so special? He just loved to cook that was all. All those years of training, yeah it made him the top of his class and all, had paid off some but there were others who had better cooking skills. He felt like an animal being waited to be adopted or something.

The problem was the women wouldn't stop coming! Soon another group of giggling girls entered happily. Like clockwork they ran off to the more fancier men. Sure a few had come up to him, but he tried his best not to make eye contact. By now the men in the lower quarter were probably figuring out he was gone forever, that broke his heart.

Yet he knew the risks, and gladly took them. With a sigh he sat upon the small chair he had been given and watched sadly at some of the men being dragged out forcefully. This had to be a dream right? Some of the women were pulling a tall bunny-looking woman around. That was new, Basil had never seen her kind before despite him traveling around a lot.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm
Name: Ankou Titania Corellenidias
Race: Fae queen
Job: duchess
Personality: Ankou is a spoiled rich girl royalty aka a brat, she prefers to get what she wants and when she wants it. Although she does have a kind side but mostly when it benefits her, or when the situation calls for it. She thinks a forced marriage is horrid so she gets a few “husbands” as servants for her needs. She will eventually marry but on her own terms of marriage and not just picking the husband out from the get go, and have a fairytale romanace that most little girls want. She has two large butterfly-like wings of light that fade in and out of existence, however due to her weight she can only really manage to hover off the ground.

Appearance:
User Image

Pregnant?: yup
How many?: 16 (6 monthes along out of a 12 month pregnancy)
Married?: nope
Biography: Ankou was born into the fae house of one of the longest lived royalties in Jewelzyrus, making her one of the highest of high blooded nobles. When she truly became a duchess her father picked out a husband for her who got her pregnant. However while he was good at his “skill,” he was rather abusive to her causing her to kick him out. She was always a bit of a brat but grew up reading fairy tales and such. So she vowed she’d find and get to know her white knight before marrying again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm
She wondered around, looking into the cells and reading each description, even if they were empty. "Blacksmith, hmmm sort of handy.. but all my weapons were taken off me.." the cell was empty anyway once she looked, so it didn't overly matter. "Miner... Hunter... Butcher.." she read into every note taped to the cages. She saw one that said 'solider' and completely dismissed it. Cecilia wasn't really looking for a man but seeing how it all worked was something to do for now. "carpenter annnnd a cook" she got to the cage where the name Basil was attached to the cell door. "Basil?" she snickered lightly "a pretty obvious name for a cook.."

After taking a peek she could see a distressed man in the 'prison', he looked just about how she felt really. "Tough day?" she asked, leaning her back to the bars. It made her bunny tail stick into his cell, but not that she was bothered about it, she just wanted a conversation with someone 'normal' around here.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm
He shrugged off the fact that the odd bunny girl was making fun of his name. It wasn't the first. He was quiet for a while but let out a sigh. "Yeah, tell me about it. I travel to a city where the women and men are seperated. Then when I'm walking home I get jumped, and am now being treated like some sort of animal waiting to be taken home or something." he replies with slight frustration.

He hadn't seen her kind before, and by the looks of it she was pretty tall. Yet she didn't look pregnant. " I don't really understand the customs of this city. Why me? I'm just a cook, all the men around me are buff and beefy. I kind of feel like they goofed." he said to her getting a bit closer. At least she seemed pretty normal, for a six foot tall rabbit girl that is.

"So why are you here Miss?" he asked sitting cross-legged on the floor.  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff