Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Shinjiro Factory Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 am
Shinjiro Factory
When a Gang can manufacture Death

User Image

The Shinjiro factory is a one of a kind factory. The large complex is one of the premier weapon factories in all of the world, exporting major arms to many militia around and is one of the main supplies of weapons for the Union of Hidden Villages. As such, the factory is guarded by no less then 50 men along with a state of the art multi level security system that could make most village Kage's Jealous.

However, the Shinjiro clientele are an exclusive one, and require a sign of good faith before they will sell to you or grant you access to their shops. This usually means doing the Yakuza some service, favor, or simply earning their respect.

Rules:

• Treat this thread like a "Gate" to another village, waiting for a response to continue through or for a 24 hour period. If their is no reply within 24 hours, your character gains free passage automatically.

Armory

Mech Weapon Manual [x1]
< 1000 ryo >
A Small Manual that teaches how to aim, shoot, fire, and reload their weapon.

Specialized Small Scroll: Senbon [x1]
< 200 ryo >
Due to the size of the weapons, the scrolls need to be smaller while at the same time carrying the same capacity. These scrolls are about the size of a cell phone. These scrolls can carry up to 30 projectiles, but are only compatible with a "Senbon" launching weapon.

Specialized Small Scroll: Kunai [x1]
< 400 ryo >
Due to the size of the weapons, the scrolls need to be smaller while at the same time carrying the same capacity. These scrolls are about the size of a cell phone. These scrolls can carry up to 30 projectiles, but are only compatible with a "Kunai" launching weapon.

Rapid Senbon Launcher [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
A cylindrical weapon that accepts a specialized scroll at the bottom of the weapon. After aiming down the sights, the user can fire these senbon faster then they could normally throw them, using this weapons amazing fire rate. The weapon can hold a single scroll maximizing a 30 senbon capacity. If firing the weapon for the whole post, the user can fire 30 senbon a post. For the time spent to perform a single technqiue, the user can fire 10 senbon. Reloading as an action only allows the user to perform one other technique during that post. Adding a Basic elemental effect (fire, wind, lightning, earth, water) costs and additional 300 ryo. Requires 2 hands to operate

Rapid Kunai Launcher [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
A cylindrical weapon that accepts a specialized scroll at the bottom of the weapon. After aiming down the sights, the user can fire these kunai faster then they could normally throw them, using this weapons amazing fire rate. Because the weapon fires kunai, it has fantastic stopping power. The weapon can hold a single maximizing a 30 kunai capacity. If firing the weapon for the whole post, the user can fire 20 a post. For the time spent to perform a single technique, the user can fire 5 kunai. Reloading as an action only allows the user to perform one other technique during that post. Adding a Basic elemental effect (fire, wind, lightning, earth, water) costs and additional 400 ryo. Requires 2 hands to operate

Scatter Senbon Launcher [x1]
< 1500 Ryo >
A cylindrical weapon that accepts a specialized scroll at the bottom of the weapon. The user can choose to hip fire, or aim down the sites. Using the weapon, the barrel shoots 5 scatter senbon Weapon has lots of recoil, and using it twice takes up the entire action for a post. The weapon can hold a maximizing a 30 senbon capacity, meaning it has 6 shots before it has to reload. Reloading as an action only allows the user to perform one other technique during that post. Adding an explosive effect costs and additional 500 ryo. the five senbon explode with the power akin to one explosive (meaning each senbon explodes with 1/5 power of explosive note). Due to the size of the needle, and the scatter effect, this weapon is not effective at range. Requires 2 hands to operate

Spread Bomb [x3]
< 150 Ryo >
A small explosive designed to spread a powder throughout the air

Undetectable radio [x4]
< 1500 Ryo >
A radio that uses an abnormally low frequency for its broadcasts. Normal radios can't pick it up, but all radios operate on the same frequency.

Dragon Eye Pebbles [x20]
< 100 Ryo >
A bag of twenty pebbles that have been carved to look like a dragon's eye. (Note: compatible with the "Dragon Spying Technique".)

Gas pills [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
Once ingested, they cause the owner to burp up a toxic cloud of gas. Also come in regular (creates a smokescreen).

Just Desserts [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
A small, powerful explosive device that is triggered by a loud noise. Usually hidden in clocks and the like.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

Tadashi Aoiro

Let the fun and games begin...
...She is spayed and broken in

Chakra: 550/550
Stamina 440/440

XXXXXArriving with a soft sigh Tadashi glanced about boredly, wondering how he'd made it here before both Hitoga and Katsukimaru. Shrugging his shoulders to himself the blonde sat down on the ground near the entrance to the factory, reaching into his pants pocket to retrieve his pack of cigarettes, with that done he light one before bringing it to his lips to take a long drag from it. Waiting wasn't much of his forte..though he supposed it was better than doing nothing back at their camp or in the city drinking..

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Tadashi sounds like click me!

Skin is cold and white...
...Such a lovely lonely night

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:58 pm
█ █ Katsukimaru Ichigawa █ █

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Rouge] | [Jounin Rank] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Katsukimaru show up sooner or later, but it would seem that he got her before Hitoga which was a good thing.. or so he thought. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Ichigawa] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ Extras ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Kirito - SAO

Snow_Akechi

Hitoga approached the boys, cigarette still in his mouth.

"Come on in boys..."

Going up to the door, the many guards around the area took not and lowered their weapons allowing the trio to enter the large factory. Once inside, a very muscular tattooed individual would look at the boys and speak in a deep voice, but with a slight lisp to his speech.

"Armaments boys. Declare what you are carrying...i cant be having you have weapons around da Boss"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image

Tadashi Aoiro

Stamina 440/440

XXXXXStaring blankly at the muscular man before Tadashi gave a grunt of annoyance, listening to him speak before removing his hand from the hilt of his Katana. With that done he shifted his piercing stare upon the man covered in tattoo's. Though the man was large, the blonde knew he could take the man out with ease...something he'd have to refrain from doing, despite being annoyed by the mans attitude. "...Three Katana. If you attempt to remove them I kill you." The apathetic stare coupled with the empty voice would definitely accentuate his point of touch and die.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 Katsukimaru would watch his surroundings carefully, making sure not to give them the opportunity of surprise if they wished to rid them for whatever reason. Upon hearing the male speak, Katsuki's gaze would find the source of it's creation and stare down the male, eyes narrowing as his eyes turned from their generic bubbly look to a cold and empty gaze, bone chilling to most. The hand that rested on the hilt of one out of the two katana would slide down to the sheathe, right below the hand-guard, his thumb pushing against it and the sound of metal upon metal would sound about the room. As his blade would be revealed, the light would catch it just right and cause a glimmer to shimmer about, showing just how well crafted and maintained the blade was. "One that asks a samurai to depart with his blade is asking for a death wish which I have no problem granting if you so desire.." The usually happy and energetic male took a more darker turn, voice void of emotion, heartless. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Yo-ko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm
Snow_Akechi

Kirito - SAO

Hitoga moved infront of the large tattooed man waving his arms like a kid.

"lets not get to hasty....trust me these....NINJA....are bad news. Lets use them to our advantage....i mean come on they look intimidating...what you think the Kurokasa will bring? Show them to Boss..."

Hitoga opened a door, and a scarred, tatooed, bald man entered the room. His suit was clean cut, probably alligator skin. His voice was older and raspier, and spoke slowly with much authority.

"What are your names and qualifications. I need you...to explain to me.....how far you are willing to go...Will you protect my men like your own?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:47 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 The men in the surrounding area would start to notice it was chilly, like an air conditioner was running in the very room they were in, and the closer you got to the two males the colder it would get. Seeing Hitoga step in front of the brute from before made him smile mentally, at least they would recognize them as a threat. As the door would open, Katsukimaru would be taken aback slightly; this Boss person was different than what he expected. "I am Katsukimaru Ichigawa. My skill would be equal to that of a Jounin in a Hidden Village if not stronger." The multicolor haired male would bring his hand up to his hair and run his fingers through it as he took a breath. "How far do you need me to go? As far as protecting your men as if they were my own, that could be doable I suppose. I don't think it would be that hard.. I mean, you wouldn't be in such a position if your men were weaklings.. But alas, I believe I can protect them just fine." 」™

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Yo-ko

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 am
User Image

Tadashi Aoiro

Stamina 440/440

XXXXXShifting his piercing apathetic gaze from the large muscular man towards his partner, Tadashi gave a soft sigh of annoyance, knowing just what kind of impression this would put on their future employer..bloodthirsty Ronin willing to kill for their honor. Shaking his head softly the blonde looked up, listening silently as Katsukimaru responded to the bosses question on his skill level. When the black/grey haired male finished speaking Tadashi himself spoke, his deep emotionless voice echoing throughout the are they were in. "Tadashi Aoiro...I too would be equal to or stronger than a Jounin from a Hidden Village." When Katsukimaru answered the elderly mans second question Tadashi grunted before retrieving a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it before bringing it to his lips to take a long drag of it. Blowing the smoke out he spoke once more, his attention focused entirely on the man before him. "How far am I willing to go...? As far as needed to accomplish my mission. Will I protect your men? If they need my protection perhaps they aren't worthy of working for you..however yes...I suppose I will if I am required to do so." With that said he fell silent, closing his eyes before waiting patiently for a response to his words.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 am
Kirito - SAO

Snow_Akechi

The old man kept a long, dragged out dramatic pause before speaking again. He seemed to be pleased with the two that Hitoga had brought him. They would certainly be of some use. This would be a perfect match up, of both time and commitment.

"Jounin huh? Well, this will be acceptable. We are hiring you to go with 2 associates of mine to a meeting with the Kurokasa Mafia. While there, You are to act as body guards for my men, as well as intimidation to the Kurokasa crew that they are not to get in our way. This city is mine, and mine alone."

He seemed to be uncarring about their names, but was certainly keen on their skill level. They seemed level headed, skilled, and dedicated to whatever mission they where hired to do, and this would be perfect.

"So, how much are you asking to be paid?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 am
Yo-ko

[ No format because I am in a hurry ]

Katsukimaru would think about it for a moment, pondering just how much he thought this little assortment would be worth. "I'm not particularly greedy, and I don't really know how much you would be willing to pay for this, so I shall just let you decide." Switching his weight onto his other foot, Katsuki would ask, "Who are the two associates?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:15 pm
Kirito - SAO

The tattoed man spoke simply and swiftly, his speach pattenr a little quicker this time.

"Just two youngerst loyal to my family, trying to prove their loyalty. Does 6k a piece sound good? For keeping my boys safe and telling the Mafia boys off?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:43 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 Katsukimaru would nod to the male who was covered in tattoos and reply, "Fair enough. But I would like to let you know that we both have family too, and they are equally important.. So if we have to go off for a short time, I hope you will understand why and see our reasoning behind it." Stretching his arms and back, Katsukimaru would take a deep breath, "So, when and where do we go to smack these bitches around?" 」™

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Yo-ko
Sorry for the wait.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 pm
Kirito - SAO

The old man looked at the ninja, and moved his way back to the room he had come from. His voice echoed through the factory, even over the machinery.

"Once my associates get her, you will leave. Please make final preparations...."

[just waiting for one other person to clear up, and ill have you guys go]  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:05 pm
Yo-ko
Alright, cool.

Katsukimaru would sigh and move to lean against the wall as he waited. "Iiiiiightttt.."  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff