Reply 30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography
Opinions please :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:12 pm
Sooooo ive been dyeing my hair for a while now and i want to stick with one colour now. What colour hair would look good on me?? im really open to any options lol whee THANKS emotion_kirakira what i look like:Photobucket.com  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:16 pm
you look like a girl that graduated from my school last year, minus facial piercings O.O  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 pm
lol your the second person who has said i look like someone they know lately.. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm
lol  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Hypnospace

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:26 pm
I think you would look nice with a darkish red color.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Have you considered bleaching it to a blonde-ish colour? I think that might look nice.
        Or, if you want an unnatural colour, maybe a dark red (like Queen Tsundere suggested) or a dark purple?

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 am
thank you all for the suggestions ^^ i might keep the underlayer black nd put hot pink on top or something. Idk yet, ive already had dark red and dark purple...hmm maybe ill go bak to one of them ..but THANKS heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 am
and another thing, would i look good with like a nose piercing or whatever??? im curious lol doesnt mean id get one just wondering smile  

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:18 pm
Well for the hair, consider going black and have like this small selection underneath your hair in a different color like purple and blue?
As for piercing. The simple nose would look nice on you smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm
xXyoung_n_lovelyXx
thank you all for the suggestions ^^ i might keep the underlayer black nd put hot pink on top or something. Idk yet, ive already had dark red and dark purple...hmm maybe ill go bak to one of them ..but THANKS heart

I noticed in the pic you have a really cute blush to your face, so if you did dye some of it pink, I think it would look really good and bring out the blush. I personally think that blonde underlayer with really light pink on top would adorable, but do whatever you want to do. It is your hair after all! ^^

by the way, you'll have to quote me if you want to get my attention xD I'll forget to check the forums that I've posted on unless someone on it quotes me x)

AwNellie

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 pm
go blonde or go home. i wish i could be blonde... ; n ;  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:58 pm
I agree with Queen Magical Girl. A darkish red would look nice. :3  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff