Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Uchiha Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Barry_VII rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 am
User Image User Image
There was the Houou he knew and loved. For such a pretty boy type he sure could be dead serious a lot of the time. Which had to be understandable given his past.

Asumo seemed to be gathering some interesting in what his master was doing as well. The lizard had jumped off of his shoulder at this point and was inspecting different areas. Slithering through spaces that Atsuko himself couldn't reach but always coming back ultimately.

With now another set of eyes on watch Atsuko kept at it. It definitely felt like he was close to the final break through. No more patterns were really emerging either.

The rules so to speak had been set. He knew WHAT he had to look for and WHERE he was looking for it. Now it was boiling down the solution through trial and error.

"Well if it's of any more good news I'm close. We shouldn't be here to much longer I would say. When I do find the tablet however I will need to approach it alone. I don't know if they have booby trapped it against non uchiha and rather not risk that" Atsuko stated.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Zak the Panduh
Shou Senju

Barry_VII rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:56 pm
User Image User Image
Time was starting to become a bit of a factor in Atsuko's head. Sure they had gotten in just fine, but that was only good as long as they could work. The longer this took of course meant that the chaos would subside.

Once the chaos subsided people may take notice of them and that could get in the way of their task to a degree. Unfortunately, of course, Atsuko was helpless to that. All of the number crunch was proof.

He couldn't force this. It was like a small time lottery at this point. If he was lucky they would and could be out of here in mere moments. If he was unlucky they could be here for a possible eternity.

The only glimmer of hope he had was that he had managed to figure out a couple things. If he hadn't it would have already been a much more difficult task. At least like three times harder.

The uchiha shook his head of these concerns for now and refocused on the task. He couldn't let bad thoughts cloud his head. Especially not when he had a job to do.

◆¦ Passives
    Flames of the Uchiha; Fire techniques are moderately increased in rank, flames have a blackish hue. Costs 10 Extra Chakra.
    Dragons Greed - 1.5x Ryo rewards from missions or jobs; With a love for wealth instilled by his chosen animal Saiji is particularly good and negotiating higher sums for missions or jobs.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Shou Senju

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:04 am
User Image User Image
As if the gods themselves were listening Atsuko had been studying a clue when it all sort of clicked. Like pieces of a puzzle falling into place. The expression on his face reflected that of someone who knew the answer they had been searching for finally, and with a snap of his fingers he'd grab the pair that were with him and move to a lower section of the building.

Once to a seemingly inconspicuous room he made sure no one else save for his allies were around before gently pressing on the wall at a particular spot. Low and behold there was a grinding and shifting noise before it pulled back, revealing an old and dusty room. It seemed like it had been some time since this place had been visited. Atsuko would signal for his allies to wait well he entered into the room to read the tablet.

((Uchiha Tablet Knowledge Acquired))

Once he was finished Atsuko would leave the room with a changed expression. He had much to think about now, and much to consider. This location wasn't the place to think on it though.

"We are moving out now, back to the gates. I want to leave a message with the kage but I don't believe we should meet with her just yet. Considering the state of her village I want to give her time to focus on the recovery before she deals with us. Let's go"

With the room sealing back shut behind him as if it was never there in the first place the trio would head off from the area, set on the next location.

- Exit -

((Permission has been given to move Houou and Tsu from owners))

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Shou Senju

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image They'd arrive quickly at the mansion. The building seemed rather intact given the storm that hit Konoha. At first it might have seemed like San was stride right inside without a second thought, but then she seemed to stop at the outer doors. It seemed that she was waiting for Kya to allow her inside. "Yo Kya... after you."

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 15/ 370 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5/ 340 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,900 x ◆¦ ACx 8,800
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ JOUNINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:00 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

It wasn't that Kya didn't like going home. She actually had a room fit for a princess even if she only ever occupied a space around the same size as triple her own dimensions. Kya was positively inclined towards the Compound more than she wasn't. It was just the day. Everything was weighing on her. Taka had been nowhere to be seen, the ANBU were admittedly absent for a lot of the conflict and it led to the villains getting away with literally destroying the village. So much death. Corpses literally lined the streets. A hand turned to a fist as they shuffled along. A frown permeated her features. People were moving the dead from pools of blood, from being buried under small hills of sand and glass. The boy she'd helped earlier with the glass in his eye had been lucky enough to get some fast care to save him. He had half of his face covered in bandages, and the rest of him had assorted bandages and gauze. He looked at her and that fire was still there. He saw her sort of downtrodden look and something made him drop the broom he had in his hands and walk over to her quickly. San moseyed along not seeing Kya behind her had stopped. The boy didn't immediately speak, so she did. "Speak your truth," she chided and he emboldened. "Nakaya. I wanted to say thanks for helping everyone. I told people about you and what you were doing. YOu and your companions were out in the streets long before the people with the masks. No one I've spoken to even saw Ivilice do a thing. I heard things got messy at the mines. Lot of my dad's friends were there. So was my dad. Haven't heard from him but... I wanted to tell you that people saw and heard. We don't have massive world breaking ninjutsu or anything like that but we do have the power to make or break an economy. Our words, your actions." Kya cut in, touching the preteen by his cheek. "All that lives, moves. We move by your words. Tell your people... tell all who live to come to the Uchiha compound. Tell them... tell them Nakya wants to address them." He nodded to her, blushing a bit at her touch. She moved to catch up with San quickly.

When at last they reached the mansion she had that azure flare in her eyes again, but it was fading fast. Her mood sank when she saw sand and glass already cleaned out. Her body was a bit tense as she moved at San's lead. She was feeling heavy, like a foreboding, and she knew why. A solid kick opened the door and she saw him there, cleaning up a ritual with an open stab wound in his chest still pouring blood. "Father," Kya administered with a look of indignance. He regarded her the same way as he suddenly and pointedly healed from the wound. "The death seeker," he called her. Kya flinched at him. "I see Kortal Khan saw fit to leave you behind once more," she said stepping towards the man, who snatched up his Shakujou adorned with rings that had the Jashinist symbol inside of a triangle. She stopped just short of him and stared up into his eyes, his own spinning into a sharingan. "You need to go home." He scoffed, pointed at the blood stains all over the room, at the bodies slowly coming around. "It was for you that I fought here for the Paylangi." Kya puffed hot air from her nostrils almost visibly. "They came here and we fought them. I barely made it out with my head on my shoulders. Your mother has already taken leave. Attention will be on you to see how you handle this. As a death seeker-" she cut him off before he could continue. "I had a dream of Magatai. My exile will continue but I am not a seeker of death alone. I will bring truth." He seemed to pensively calm. "And you cannot be here father. We will be fine as we have, and I will continue my path. Alone." It would seem an odd encounter, like a conversation San was seeing happen out of place and out of order. Still, the man seemed to favor her words more now and as such he made a single seal and his body dispersed into crows. Kya, finally, released her clenched fist and sighed. She turned to San.

"Long story, sorry. This place seems just as out of sorts," she commented seeing holes in walls, blood everywhere and a few more bodies that were either dead or recovering. And this was just the foyer. Kya held out a hand for San to follow her as she moved further in, taking in the damage with her aura of frustration and zeal somewhat out of place. "Tell me, San, why is it you don't seem bothered by any of this? Even I, with all of my belief in survival of the fittest, am very visibly offset. Is it compartmentalization? You bottling it in?" she asked kneeling and pushing one of the bodies that blocked the way out into the compound's courtyard. The man was breathing, and his body was carved up but Kya looked at him with a sort of... dejected look. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Medics will be here soon they said. Been a few hours but... we'll be ok." Kya flared her nostrils as she stood up and continued to lead San to the large, open space where they could talk without fear of eavesdroppers and looked into the woman's, lingering on the heterochromic pairing with a look of obvious intrigue.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,000/0,000 Chakra 0,000/0,000 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:59 am
User Image Upon entering the home of the Uchiha they were greeted by a man Kya addressed as father. For much of the conversation, the busty red head was at a loss. The name of this Kortal Khan was lost on her, as was Magatai and the title of seeker. In some ways San was a consummate foreigner to Konoha's various sub cultures. She'd been born in an Uzumaki enclave near the coast that was centered around a very old shrine. For much of her life she lived and studied there with her grandfather. In her time within the hidden village she learned much of its layout, and who the important people were. Just many of the finer things were lost on her. However, something seemed to tingle inside of her at the sight of Jashin's symbols. A sense of familiarity though she knew not what it was. However along with a sense almost of nostalgia, was one of scorn and derision. Why? She could not say.

Eventually the man took his leave and they could continue. The inside of the mansion was as ******** as everywhere else in the village. It was just one more area destroyed. Mind wandering but for a moment, she considered the disaster that would be a UHV invasion. Few would live if they fought while the village was in such a state. Tactically the village was hanging on by a thread. She herself had so much to learn, and so little time within which to learn it. It was then that Kya spoke up about the woman's demeanor. How was she so calm in appearance, and so seemingly detached from the death and destruction?

The pair stopped for this conversation in an isolated but spacious room. It was not lost on San that the other woman seemed to be staring into her eyes. This was not a question to be avoided. "Yo so the truth is, I don't really know" she laughed. However it was not a laugh of jovial hilarity but one of irony or a capriciousness that came from a place she could not read. It spoke more of an unrecognized truth that she herself was still processing. "When I first saw the dead and dying at the dojo all I could think about was what do I do next? I felt... nothing for the dead, only a drive to action." There was trepidation in her words, a sign that this was a fragile subject for the young woman but one she felt Kya was owed. "At first I thought it was just shock, adrenaline deadening my feelings after surviving. But when I found out it was an attack and not nature I was furious for a moment, and I felt concern for Ayame and Sung." San paused her tale for a moment, gathering her thoughts and thinking about her words. This was also a delicate subject, as she understood it most people felt very differently than she. It would be wise not to open recently caused wounds from this attack. However in a way, San believed that Kya of all people would understand. She alone seemed to share the rage that San have over the incident for that brief instant. "But even now, after the fighting has stopped I feel no sorrow, no anger, and no hatred. I've seen the reports, the current count of the dead, damage estimates. Yet all I feel is the desire for action and an instinct to become strong enough to make my actions count." A part of her wished this were as simple as a cynical belief in survivalism or feeling that no help can be given for the dead. It was more akin to an absence than the result of belief. Even if she did feel that letting the dead weigh you down was stupid, it was only because she herself felt nothing. It would be unfair to demand that of others.

"I am probably a monster unfit to lead... but I will not quit. I can't quit. So I guess that's why, it's cause I only know how to go forward yo." That was perhaps the honest truth. An instinct for moving forward and an inability to look back. It left the young woman with only two options. Stagnate or press on. San had always chosen the latter ever since she took the words of her grandfather to heart. For now though, she would wait for Kya's reaction. The words of her grandfather could wait for another time.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:04 pm
User Image

Kya watched the woman's demeanor as she spoke, searching for the signs. She was glad that San didn't make her pry, because she most certainly would have done so without even the slightest inkling of an issue. Instead, the woman spoke with candor and that was something Kya respected above where the base line appreciation of truth could be assumed to be. Her sharingan allowed her to search the woman's face quickly, to pick up on the smallest changes in her expression while she processed what was being said> The laugh wasn't lost on the girl. Kya fought off a smile internally, keeping a straight face when the woman spoke of drive. Ambition? Maybe they weren't synonyms here, but they drew upon the same feelings. The way she was feeling was the very base level of what Kya felt seeing caterpillars eating leaves, or birds throwing their children from the nest. She was keen to the way the woman was reserved even though her mouth was uninhibted and she was allowing her truth to be spoken. There was a lot for Kya to take in in just a single sentence. In someways, she served Magatai's will better than Kya had during the ordeal.

It was when she spoke on how she felt presently that Kya felt movement in her spirit. A flare of green volleyed across one eye all the way to the other. A flicker of inspiration and religious fervor. Strength, growth and desire. All of the core philosophy with none of the ingrained disciplines or forced punishments. Kya nodded. His will manifested in everyone one way or another. Blessed was Kya that she met so many who embodied it. It was with that in mind that Kya reached out to rest a hand on San's. Her own was warm, warmer perhaps than a person at rest should be. "Listen to me," Kya told her, no commanded her. There was weight to her words, like as if the moon might fall if the woman didn't. There was... a small bnit of accuracy in that comparison truth be told. "Everything that lives, all of it, every single being from the trees to the people who knock them down, move. It is the core of my religious beliefs. To stagnate, to stop looking to the future and chasing after it is to die." She turned towards the entrance to the Compound and continued.

"What happened was indeed a tragic turn of events. I feel it in my core with every corpse we pass. But to give up because they died would be a slap in the face of god. It is our world, we inherited it to drive it towards destiny. You are not alone in how you feel. You're no monster, San. You're powerful beyond measure. I can see it here," Kya said resting a palm against the woman's... bulbous mass and pressing it inward to indicate she meant what was behind her chest. "It is in your soul. I asked out of curiosity sure, but more because I knew. We are kindred spirits. Your desire to grow, your hunger for strength to make an impact on the world with your actions, it is the same feeling I have within. "

She slowly let the woman go, taking back her hands from her hand and body following a squeeze. "I don't preach, but hear me when I say I wholeheartedly believe you are destined to lead. Yours is the spirit that will shove us forward, mine is the one that will beat the lessons in. I'm... difficult to impress and quick to action. I see in you, however, a greatness that demands I uninhibit you where I can. I do not intend to proselytize," she said with a shrug. "But I entirely do wish you to understand." She stopped, feeling like, as usual, she talked too much and not realizing tha Azure flare had overcome her eyes entirely, turning the reds of her sharingan that deep, oceanic blue. "I find your drive attractive." She spoke the words matter of factly, and she meant them in more than just the physical way. "I know little of you, but that is magnetic. I'd like to see it grow. I want to cultivate it and you." She smiled despite herself and looked away with her hands coming to rest crossed below her chest.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image San glanced down to her hand, the feeling of warmth coming from it stirred something within her. That sense of nostalgia again? Maybe. It was also very nice. Her cheeks felt rather warm as well. It would seem that a blush similar to the one that emerged after Ayame's kiss, would spread across her face. Despite these distracting feelings she did her best to listen to Kya's words. Still some of it was hard for the woman to understand or relate to. Perhaps given time though she would become more familiar with it. Then something unexpected occurred. Kya placed her hand on the upper part of san's breast, over the heart. The poor woman didn't really know how to react. By the time she was hugged, the clone almost felt like it would explode. Luckily it held together so that they could continue.

"That's a lot to take in yo... but thank you." It was probably what San needed to hear. To be honest she hadn't thought about the absence of Taka much until the idea of leading was put into her head by Kya. She hadn't ever really conceptualized herself as a leader before. At the dojo she was calm and helped to direct Sung and Ayame but that was just taking action, refusing to linger with potential danger afoot. At the battle at the mines she did nothing but try to coordinate the others as she could do nothing else. Now she was handling papers and assigning missions in Taka's stead. In her mind that had been punishment not destiny. However removed from the shade of self doubt, her actions were indeed those of a leader in the making. Gold and silver matched blue in a shared eye gazing. The shift in color was a curiosity to the woman, something to inquire about when there was more time.

Then she was told of Kya's attraction, something which she lingered on for the moment. The meaning of those words was one hidden behind two definitions and an even tone. Give the earlier closeness of Kya's physical contact, San was inclined to believe that the other woman perhaps meant both. Especially based on the words that followed that initial statement. San smiled again. "C'mon Kya, we have some work to do here. Perhaps we could talk about this again later?" With that being said San would describe a certain room in the mansion which contained a hidden mechanism. Also that what was within was some kind of tablet. "The rogues alerted me to this as their letter was given to me in Taka's absence. Shall we go check it out?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image

Kya felt somewhat of a wave of affirmation from being thanked even if she didn't think she necessarily needed it. "Thank me when you're old and we've taken over the world through sheer ambition." It was a joke, but still the notion that Kya wanted a bit of companionship; the we was not ambivalent. They wouldn't have an exceptionally long time before the people that Kya had told to come would do so. Maybe a few hours at the most. This conversation was one that San needed, and it turned out that the girl was, even now, looking forward. There was something she had called them there for and Kya had likely derailed them from that path completely. Kya nodded to her and spoke on the matter. "We can talk again. I'd enjoy that." She would remove the Shakujo from her back and used it as a bit of a walking stick.

As the two of them walked Kya's demeanor changed. A hidden mechanism that hid a hidden location in Kya's own house? Something with Uchiha secrets inside? "I've never seen it, but I am more than happy to go looking. You've piqued my interest yet again San. I think you might be doing this on purpose." She gave a wink, her eyes snapping back red as normal and she moved to allow her to lead the way.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:33 am
User Image The busty redhead laughed lightly at the notion that she was doing it on purpose, perhaps it was just her natural talent for flair. At any rate, things were in motion that brought these two together for this meeting and more than likely, many more. San was unfamiliar with the mansion's layout but eventually she was able to locate the room in question. However her eyes were ill equipped to see the mechanisms that would reveal the tablet, despite her best efforts she saw nothing. "Can you see anything Kya? There's supposed to be some kind of hidden switch here." Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. The anticipation of what was on the stone was growing within her. A strong curiosity that had her dealing with beating back impatience. (Since you've been given a description of the mechanism's location, roll a D20 and if it's not a 1 you find it.)

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
___youwillknownihilism rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

Kya followed San, allowing her to do most of the exploration as she felt that tingling stinging feeling in her eyes as she had before her Sharingan activated. It was a might distracting, and she didn't yet realize why. Kya had met the requirements a while ago for the next level of her eyes to evolve. Somewhere along the lines of the day, a second tomoe had popped up and she hadn't yet taken notice of the difference in her reaction time lowering. Her own eyes scanned over the rooms as they went past them, or went into them> San seemed to know, for the most part, what she was doing and where she was going but the two wandered for quite a bit.

When at last they did find their location, the Uchiha listened to San's inquiry and let her eyes roll over the room. It took a second of meandering around in what looked to be an old library. It surprised Kya when her deep red orbs landed on the mechanism in question. She looked at San and then back to it. How had she not seen it? Why was it so obvious to Kya? The Sharingan? She reached out to touch the mechanism, pressing the hidden button. "It was always clear as day. Here this whole time..." she mused as the hidden compartment opened up.

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image San waited patiently as best she could while Kya looked around. It was difficult for the Uzumaki woman as boundless energy seemed to try and force her curiosity and excitement to the surface. It took quite a lot of effort to keep herself from tapping her fingers against her leg or making other signs of being impatient. Fortunately for San, Kya found the mechanism quickly and activated it as well. However what she had to say about it was surprising. "Really? It might have well as been just another part of the wall to me. Guess you've got some pretty amazing eyes." Like how Kya had meant both meanings earlier, San showed herself to be rather receptive to such advances by returning the favor now. She had rather enjoyed the blue color of them earlier and wouldn't mind exchanging such a gaze again.

There would be more time for such feelings later however, as a low rumbling in the room served as a precursor to a false floor moving aside to reveal a stair case into a hidden room. Descending down the stairs she arrived before a great chunk of granite which was sixteen feet across, six and a half feet deep, and six and a half feet tall. Quite the impressive and expensive chunk of stone. Upon the surface was carvings of some sort though for the life of her San could not tell what they were. Maybe they were words? That rogue had discovered something from this thing after all. Perhaps it functioned like the mechanism upstairs, and only those with the eyes of the Uchiha could truly understand. "Yo so ugh... quite the rock your family's got down here. Guessing it's not just a paper weight though huh?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

Kya turned to look at San when she responded. Crazy how magical eyes could do things like see the unseen. Kya lifted a hand and rolled it with a pretend look of narcissism on her face. "Oh feel free to stare, I know they're magical," she challenged with a wry smile. It was good that San took her comments in stride and approved of them. Kya touched the girl's arm and the staircase opened. Kya was quick on the draw, moving down the stairs without an reservation or fear. When her feet reached the bottom floor, Kya pushed forward, the low lighting doing nothing to hide the massive rock in front of her. San spoke again, but Kya was too mesmerized to respond at first. She was looking att the lines, reading as though the secrets of the Garden of Eden were being revealed. Each character in foreign tongue was translated the moment she looked at it. If san were to look, she would see her tomoe spinning around her pupil. "Remarkable," Kya spoke reached out to touch the rock.

Kya was an Uchiha. This was known. But her name was not ACTUALLY Kya Uchiha. Nakya Shouten Uchiha was born in the land of Claw, bordering the lands of Fang one way and Fire the other. In the distant past, when there were no villages and borders but clans that ruled land masses Kya's ancestors at one point were met with the Uchiha clan. After a tumultuous decade of warfare, the fighting came to a shockingly stark end when weapons were turned from each other to another common enemy who's name was lost to time. The result was that Kya's family ended up being subsumed, and then breaking off from the Uchiha Clan proper to settle down in the land of Claw. The rest, is irrelevant history. No one in her homeland had any knowledge of this stone tablet. This was news to her in every thinkable way.

"These are the secrets of my people," Kya brought her hands from the tablet. "How my eyes work, how they can grow... I apparently have met the conditions for the first and the second. For a third Tomoe. It... it talks of something else. Something most would deem horrible. The price of power is great. Something called the Mangekyo... a level of power unrivaled. And... it requires the death of a friend before one's eyes. Hmm. I cant seem to decipher the rest of it with my eyes alone. Hmm," Kya stunted the flow of chakra to her eyes, and sure enough the tablet retained it's illegible nature. "My guess... I won't be able to learn of the rest until I obtain that power." She turned to San, eyes already back on. "Well, that was certainly enlightening."

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 am
User Image As San had suspected, the rock was not just a big rock. The information was troubling to say the least. Knowing that gaining power meant loss was a heavy burden. However it was also something that San recognized as needing to be guarded better. There would be some who would attempt to expedite the demise of their friend. Though a subject she didn't wish to broach at the moment. No this would require time to think upon what must be done, and how to ensure that this did not continue to fall into untested hands. How that would be accomplished she did not yet know. The ANBU perhaps should guard it, or maybe it would be better off sealed away and only shown under the strictest of guidance. Either way, thought was required before action.

"This is a rather heavy issue," she said without thinking about the pun involved. No her mind was too preoccupied with wondering just how those rogues had gained access to this place. Especially so because it was a during a crisis. How had they gotten past the gates? This was a major security issue. "I want to know how those rogues got in here.... hang on one second. It's check in time." The clone formed the hand seals required for kage bunshin and replace itself with a new clone such that the original would know the office was empty and of this situation. "Kay so let's go pay a visit to the gate guards."

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image

Kya nodded to the girl. Secrets like these indeed did need to be protected. If it became common knowledge then ther could be severe backlash and widespread chaos. The unfortunate level of malice in the world was always a factor. She nodded to San, and turned to leave. She pressed the hidden button again and the door slowly turned back into a wall. [Exit]

Jashinist

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash