Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply Gotham
Joker's Hideout(s) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:23 am
Vice blinked in surprise, but... a sadistic little grin began to creep across his face as well. "A shark, eh? Guess if we get into it... I'll have to shake the rust off." he said, displaying just as much confidence as the other man.
At the same time... he'd like to see how this guy was going to hurt him. Phasing powers made it easy to do things like not drown or get shot.

"Pfft." the little girl scoffed, crossing her arms. "I can't believe you're going to make me miss this...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 am
"Believe it, Shortstacks," Joker said, looking at Vice's Rosie, "Go play on some train tracks if you think you can't live with that."

Looking back to Vice, he also said, "And just when are we having this little fun-time-get-together?"

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:48 am
The little girl stuck her tongue out at Joker. The Rosie still in her pajamas just kept behind Joker, quietly staring at everyone with her doll still hiding the bottom half of her face.

"Well, as soon as I get the little one home, I'm free for the rest of the day." Vice replied. "Since it looks like you left in a hurry though, how much time do you need to make sure the little one's taken care of and babysat?" he asked, looking to the other little Rosie. He couldn't just have Joker drop her off somewhere and leave her after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:20 am
Joker fought the urge to stick his own tongue back at the little girl as he said to Vice, "Two days. I had a few people, but we all suddenly suffered a Bat infestation. Thanks for that, by the way," He added sarcastically, before continuing, "I'm going to need to find someone else now."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 am
"I could recommend a few people." Vice replied with a grin. "Two days though... that should be enough time. I can make sure the cops in that area are busy... that way we don't have any interruptions."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:02 am
"You do that," the clown replied, returning the smile before adding, "You know, it's a shame we both got involved with Gossy. We could have probably gotten along rather well. You've got my kinda smile. Anyways..." Joker picked up his Rosie and sat her on his shoulders, which probably looked weird because of how skinny the clown was, but he did it nonetheless. "...See you then."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am
"In all fairness... I was here first." he said with a shrug. "Solitary confinement doesn't exactly help a relationship."

Then he gave one last look to Joker's Rosie, smiled a bit at her, then turned to Joker. "Suppose we'll just have to have fun when we get together before we get into any serious topics. Make the most of the night." he said, then stuffed his hands in his pockets. Just to show that he was willing to let the two go. "Take care of her." he added.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:58 am
"Don't you worry about that," the Joker replied, "She's still perfectly fine after all this time, isn't she?" The clown walked past the two other people, lookeing back only to say, "Tootles."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm
Rosie kept herself balanced and held onto the Joker as he began to walk away. Her doll now hung to the side of Joker's head as she kept her arms hugged around the top of his head. Her own head, was turned and staring behind them as Joker walked on. She stared at Vice and the other Rosie... and with her doll no longer hiding her mouth, Vice could clearly see the worried expression on her face.

Vice watched them leave, then sighed deeply and turned away himself. Rubbing the bridge of his nose as he turned away from the Joker, he groaned quietly.

"She's gonna kick your a** for that you know." Rosie said with a smile, looking up at him.

"Yeah... I figured as much. Since we're going to have a guys night out though... I'll get a second chance to get her back. She wasn't in any duress, and the way his mood kept flopping about... I didn't want to make him very angry around her. One thing to grab her and go. Another to have her get hurt in the cross fire." Vice said, then sighed a bit and began walking down the street. "So... why don't we just keep this to ourselves until I can get things settled."

"I suppose so.... only if-" Rosie began.

"There's a pet shop on the way to the apartment. I'll let you break in and play with the puppies, how about that?"

"Ooooh!" the little girl exclaimed, chasing after him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm
As the Joker walked away from his potential future adversary, he spoke to Rosie, asking, "Is something the matter? I'd have thought that getting things cleared out between everyone involved would make you happy."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:07 pm
"It does..." Rosie replied as she turned herself around again. Hugging the top of his head now. "It's just.... I don't know. It's been a really long day already." she sighed. That... and the fact that she had been told that Gossamer probably didn't care about her, and now she was told that she had been worried about her. And seeing Vice, whom she knew that Gossamer loved very much despite how much they were usually apart or her angry at something Vice had done. If he was out and about... then they were probably together again. Or at least getting to that point. There wasn't going to be any getting back together with Joker as long as he was around and finding other Rosies. Heck... she'll probably be forgotten about once Gossamer knows she's being taken care of with Joker.

"Thanks..." she added quietly. "For not hurting him."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:22 pm
"It wasn't for a lack of wanting to, I'll have you know," Joker replied as they walked, slightly frustrated, "As long as he's here, Gossamer's not going to be with me again. And there was just... SOMETHING about that girl with him. Something familiar.."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm
"I don't know.... she... I couldn't sense her. That means there IS something different about her. I mean... that means she's not really me. I wouldn't be able to absorb her or anything I don't think." Rosie said, turning from slightly upset to confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm
"Well, that's good. It means you'll be unique compared to her," Joker said, trying to make her feel a little better. "Vice and I discussed a lot of what he wanted, what I wanted and what your mom wanted. I want to know what YOU want."  

Comic_Book_Joker
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elmira of Elkwood
Captain

Generous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:50 pm
Rosie paused and looked down at him. "What I want?" she asked, not quite sure what he was meaning.  
Gotham

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff