Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Underground Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image "Impressive." Whistling as the rat made a fine blood mist, the man stroked his chin as if he had previously owned a beard. Eyeing the frigid creation carefully, his instincts erupted. "What guarantee do I have that once you leave, these creations won't simply melt? If you trade the knowledge of your jutsu, I will offer five thousand ryo. Cold hard cash, my boy, and I will let you look at my most precious of sellable wares: The ones that even my own henchmen are forbidden to know."

((Trading in the jutsu will erase it from James' profile, and it will be put up for sale in the secret stash!))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:41 pm
AandOE

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James shook his head. "I could give you the creation and plenty of ammunition, but I couldn't sacrifice the technique. It's saved the life of me and my own to much.

I have another technique for you though. I have a technique that transcends illusion to trigger real fear in any enemy who hears the sound of my voice. It's no chakra fulled fallacy, nothing that can be broken with kai, It's a medical technique and all but the hardest of warriors will shake in there boots if they hear the roar.

Brace yourself."

James would give the man a moment to react and then turn to the tunnel and let out a battle cry worthy of the god of War himself.

Character: James Cameron Poe
Technique Name: Are's Son
Type: Eisejutsu
Element:
Description: James uses his knowlege of eisejutsu and genjutsu to unlease a chakra infused battle cry. This battle cry channels Chakra over the paths of Genjutsu to the most primal fear center of the targets brains. Creating the same effect as a lone man hearing a wolfpack in the woods. The fear that drives animals over cliffs, or a deer to freeze in headlights. In Converse allies in sight of James are bolstered by the sight of James wrathful form. And will be shaken from doubt. both effects last four post and vary by rank
Gennin-Crap there pants and cower in fear
Chinnin-freeze up
Jounin- Shaken
Konin-shaken one post
Sannin-Ignore

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:54 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image This time it wasn't the rats that suffered, but the other denizens of the sanctuary. In fact, nearly everyone and everything fled the area. Only the hardiest remained, and that included the shopkeep, completely unfazed but in dramatic awe. "I will take it. Seven thousand is my offer." Pulling out a sheet of paper from his disguise, the contents of his vault lay bare to James' vision, upon it. "If you decide to buy, I will sell one of these as well, but only one of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:21 pm
AandOE

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled, "You have yourself a deal, and I would like the Dragon Scroll as well."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm
The san clone entered the sanctuary, bearing no marks or scars as he came from the treacherous tunnel system. He noted Jame's presence here, but pretended not to know him. He was here to see the vault, and would have to wait his turn until it was his time. He looked keen, and kept his demenor confident, something that the clientel that this man would want visiting his sanctuary.

AandOE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian entered the Sanctuary, it seemed everyone was here James, and San. He kept his cloak on to hide his face. And his breath mask covered it as well. His sharingan wasn't active so all they could see was a man with dark eyes. As long as he didn't speak they shouldn't be able to recognize him right away. But of course that was only for those that didn't know his identity. He slowly walked up beside San."San-sama, this is where I found Souh he was speaking with the man James-sama is talking to."He then had an idea."Allow me to say that I accompanied you down hear San-sama."A normal genin would have a hard time getting down here.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:10950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 pm
Winterwolf78

User Image With the exchange of 7k to James for his knowledge of the jutsu complete, the old man erased the info from the young shinobi's mind. Disappearing for another moment, he returned with the Dragon Scroll, finishing with that exchange as well. That money was probably a drop in the bucket for James, but it was quite the good investment for the old man. "Tank yoo for yoos paytrohnage," the old man slipped back into his disguise as others approached. He also slipped his items list back into his pocket, to keep it from prying eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:22 pm
AandOE

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave the man a smile and slipped the Dragon Scroll away.

"You will see me again."

and with that the man was on his way.

[Exit]  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:59 pm
AandOE

Grand Chevalier Haji

The San clone waited for James to leave, and gave a look to Sebastian as he spoke.

"Im sorry, you must have me confused with someone else. I am not this San, person...."

The ninja then approached the man, offering a smile and a slightly pompous attitude.

"Hello there, my friend. I represent a very influential group of people, people who would like to make an investment into your little organization going here. I was sent here to confirm you are the man who can....get things...."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:05 pm
Yo-ko

User Image "Yesh?" the old man retied his head rags back together. "Four da rite mooneys I's maybe da rite guy, whoos askin?" His eyes slid to narrows as he looked this not-San fellow up and down, doing some sizing. The more memorable scenes from earlier were still flitting through his head. Turning rats to a fine blood mist with a sniper rifle would have been an excellent jutsu to have. Aw well, no regrets must be given in this line of work!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm
AandOE

He seemed to have the mans attention now. giving a smile, the clone elaborated.

"Just very important people, who wish to stay anonymous. They ahve tried to explore the tunnels before, contracting certain people to make it through. Seeing as nothing and nobody came back, they hired me to figure out what was down here. Using various methods, i figured out why the tunnels are so booby trapped. additionally, i have something i would like to sell, in exchange for access to your....buisness...."

San pulled out the weapon, holding in the traditional two hand presentation style so that the man could use his eye to observe.

Character: Lucas Miyamoto
Link to profile: link

Weapon Name: mirage
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Range: 3'9"
Weapon Weight: 2.8

Description:
a sword forged with unknown origins found on the black market Lucas could sense a massive force emanating from it. only later when he drew the sword did he learn that it caused genjutsu like effects simply by viewing the blade of the katana and that it drained a lot of chakra when the blade was drawn as well.

Ability Summary:
- the effects of this blade can not be directed and will target anyone who sees the blade including it's wielder.
- when the blade is drawn up to 1/3 Lucas is able to activate genjutsu on anyone who sees the blade. if no genjutsu is being sent through the blade then anyone who sees the blade will be affected by the blade's effect called alter. in this state the blade will drain 10 chakra from the wielder.
- alter: will alter the perception of all senses of a specific object. can not hide it compleately.
- when the blade is drawn up to 2/3 it will activate the effect called create. at this point the blade will drain 15 chakra from the wielder.
- create: allows anything in the perception of whoever is caught in it's effect. this affects all senses but will not work against any form of sensory technique. because this targets all senses causing physical pain will not cancel this.
when the blade is drawn up to the entirety of the blade then the effect of hidden truth. at this point the blade will drain 25 chakra from the wielder.
- hidden truth: this is a more powerful version of alter. this will affect even sensors.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 pm
Yo-ko

User Image Such a scabbard was well famous within the blackmarket. Some doofus in the Wind Country had managed to sell the thing off for a small pittance, to a tiny kid. The shape of the blade and its handle were not well known, and so some doubt was in place. "So yoos has da famoos scabbard, so wat? How am I's suppoosed too kno if dat iz da reel sword in der?" Plenty of fools had tried this exact same scam before this 'not-San' fellow, and they had all fallen to the shopkeep's wit.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm
AandOE

San gave a shrug, as he reached with his hand to the blade hilt. He would speak as he drew, to ensure that there was no confusion.

"I do apologize, but you did ask to confirm its powers. Im going to draw it one third, to let you see for yourself."

With the blade partial drawn, the effects would be active....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm
Yo-ko

User Image Ask and ye shall receive! Stumbling about from the sudden visage of the partly drawn blade, the shopkeep fell into a pile of clean refuse. "Put dat ting aways! I's giff, I's giff... 8k ryo an' no's mor!" A cursed blade needed to be put away. Anybody that would likely try to buy it would meet quite the resistance.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm
AandOE

San put the blade away, giving a smile as he still held onto it. He needed one more thing from the shopp keeper....

"...and access to your item list. I know you have one...."  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces