Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Tunnel system Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 am
pliokiju

Winterwolf78

The ice collumn sent down the tunnel would be picked and pocked with the explosive weapons, but the speed in which it travled would slam into the puppet, causing it to actually explode itself. As if entering the frying pan and into the fire, the ice pillar struck the puppet with such force it rocked the wall causing more traps to go off! From down the hall, and on the walls they where looking down, around 100 senbon and 30 kunai began flying in rapid succession from the three directions (12oclock, 3oclock, 10oclock) for the duo. Thankfully, it seemed to be a lesser trap compared to the other ones they have encountered, but the sheer number could prove overwhelming to some.

Doc on the other hand through some unknown slight movement, would have awakened the sleeping beast. The wall to the groups left would explode, kicking and shooting concrete shrapnel while a dragon headed fire ball came crashing through. Through the open gaping hole in the wall, 3 other fire balls could be seen making their approach...

Goryuuka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ]
Official Description: Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the Shinobi will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.
Guild Description: See official description.

Winterwolf78 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:29 am
yoko

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James Armor and Efreet skin, reinforced Jacket could Take a beating, and James could even regenerate himself, but James was not taking Doc home on a shield. James KOFS reflexes saved the day as his King of the Frozen Sand Armor activated and He wrapped Doc up with his preternatural speed to take him to the ground and shield him. James stared into the storm through his helmet, his hands and feet under him to move again.

S-King of the Frozen Sand (10 post)
Chakra:1100
Stamina:1005  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am
Winterwolf78

The powerful armor would prove to be helpful, and so would the fire technqiue, blowing a hole through the walls to reveal a light that was not like the rest of the tunnels. It seemed the technqiue had shown them the way out!

[free passage huzzah! Post next in underground sanctuary]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm
yoko

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James arose, and searched over the body of the dead, and checked on doc, before heading on.

[exit after search with Doc]

S-King of the Frozen Sand (9 post)
Chakra:1100
Stamina:1005  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 pm
Winterwolf78

The search woudlnt wield much, just a small projectile pack of 10, and simple katana, and a hand guard with a very interesting symbol on it.  
Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm
Yo-ko

align=center]░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░
The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian with his cloak over him rushed into the tunnels, he couldn't believe he had forgotten to investigate the man. As he ran through he was ready to crush on anything this tunnel could do. He put his breath mask back on just in case.

+1 safe passage
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:10950

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

As sebastian would move through the tunnels, a simple step would cause quarter sized air spheres to start blasing their way for him from multiple directions. these spheres seemed to pierce through the multiple tunnel walls around him, meaning they were quite powerful! One came from above, behind, left, right, high 10olock, low 5 oclock.

Shinkuu Gyoku [ Vacuum Sphere ]
Official Description: Fuuton • Shinkuu Gyoku is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seal, Danzou will inhale air and then expel numerous penetrating wind bullets.
Guild Description: The user inhales deeply and expels 4-6 penetrating wind bullets. The bullets have the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. The user must be stationary to activate this technique.

Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm
Yo-ko

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 440/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian looked at the sphere. A light smirk appeared on his face."Childs Play."He whispered as he all of the sudden the spheres exploded with what appeared to be Sebastian in the the middle. After the explosion Sebastian would be seen walking ahead of the path. He had used Movement of Steel Simple :: S-Rank." To completely by pass the spheres before they could explode. He continued on his way.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

From the frying pan into the fire, Sebastian would easily avoid the incomming orbs...only to find himself starying down at 4 explosion tags primed to explode! By some unknown source, the tags would then errupt.....

Fuubaku Houjin [ Exploding Seal Method Formation ]
Official Description: Fuubaku Houjin is a Ninjutsu technique used by Iruka. Arranging the seals in a square formation, Iruka will draw his target within the array. He can then form handseals to activate the tags and prep them for explosion.
Guild Description: One will write the same fuuin symbol upon several pieces of paper & place them upon whatever surfaces desired. Once the backs of the papers are fixed, they are considered active. This technique makes 4 seals which act to all explode when a given signal is established.

Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:43 pm
Yo-ko

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian found himself staring down explosive tags. He quickly pulled out 3 of his swords and spun , creating a dragon like tornado that would slash the tags to shreds stopping them before they could explode. But if that didn't work it would then blow them away and shield him from the explosion due to the rotational force.

+1 safe passage

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

As fast as the young ninja was, deciding to attack a set of explosive seals was not the best plan. However, the spin of chakra would be perfect, absorbing much of the energy and damage that would happen. Sebastian would be a little shaken, with his vision a little blurry, a slight headache, and a horrible ringing in his ears. He did, hwoever, find the place again

[safe passage]  
pliokiju generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:07 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

When the wall exploided to the left of the two, Doc just emidiatly jumped in to the ground so that he would get away from it all. ((Earth military movement technique)) He really hoped that he would be able to get away from it. When all the commotion ended Doc came out and saw James looking around for loot. "Hey James, we good to go?" Doc asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 530
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

Yo-ko

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:26 pm
A san clone would wearly look through the tunnels. james had gone down here, and he needed to check in with the man as things were going. He ventured deep down the tunnels  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm
As the clone ventured down the tunnels, he would come across a single man, standing and looking at him in a dead eye gaze. Without a moments notice, the arms and mouth opened, shooting a massive amount of needles and kunai at him.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:29 pm
San simply held out his hand, allowing his magnetic control to hold the weapons at bay, and in a monotone voice said "no." In a powerful magnetic thrust, sent them back at the now noted puppet user.  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff