Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Tunnel system Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm
The Tunnel System
To travel deep, hide, or get lost

User Image

The tunnel system is infamous in Sasagi city, being one of its main assets and attractions to the unfavorable characters that travel to or settle in the city due to its many uses. Its useful for hiding, often when the authorities or other assailants are hot on your tail, usually stopping the trail due to their reluctance to go into the tunnels themselves. Its a useful place to lay low for a moment, when someone needs to disappear for a variety of reasons. It also is the only method of travel to gain access to the "Underground Sanctuary." Despite all of these bonuses, those who enter the tunnel systems rarely come back out. It is dark, creepy, dangerous, and often times deadly to spend too much time down here. Even the darkest, most experienced, and most vicious hunters, killers fear this place....

Rules:
• When you are entering the tunnels, your first post in this thread, you must randomly generate a number 1-30. Please quote the mod in charge.
• Every post after that, having not obtained safe passage, you must randomly generate a number 1-15.
• Treat this thread like a "Gate" to another village, waiting for a response to continue through or for a 24 hour period. If their is no reply within 24 hours, your character gains free passage automatically. Quote a moderator when passing through.

Bonus:
• Every additional time you safely pass through the tunnels, you gain a +1 to whatever number you generate (to a maximum of +10). Use "Proof of Purchase" on your profile to keep track of your passages. Make sure this is shown on your travel post, and obvious, or it will not be counted in your travel through.  
Azzurro Skyde generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 28!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 pm
Yo-ko

User ImageXXXXXXS u o hXK u r o h XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~ ~ ~ ♪ That music, can you hear it?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's the song for your Funeral ♫ ~ ~ ~

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh was doing the stares and into the tunnels, he looked from side to side and followed his killer instinct, he would wipe that smug grin the man upheld at the river bank... he would make that man not only experience the same feeling as the dirt under his feet, but also the feeling of being under the dirt six feet under... Suohs eyes scanned and he heard something. He dashed down one of the tunnels.

Chakra Lvl :: [ 1085 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 1085 cP ] out of [ 1085 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 520 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 520 sP ] out of [ 520 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:45 pm
Azzurro Skyde

The old man was dashing and flashing through the tunnels, giving an annoyed look at the trailing ninja.

"It seems luck is on your side, akane. But i must be going now."

In a single movement, the old man would dissapear in a move that could only be capable of one by the Swift release. He ventured deeper into the tunnels, seemingly unafraid of what was inside these places.

Souh would find himself a single tunnel, with light comming through, light that was not open to the rest of the tunnel system.

[if you want to continue pursuing, then roll random number 1-15. if not, then post in underground] sanctuary  
Azzurro Skyde generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm
Yo-ko

|xx1st Otokagexx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxOtogakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|xx|xxSnake Sagexx|

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh's eyes spoke what he thought as the man paused to talk for a second, Suoh's excelled speed activated and he reached down and grabbed a kunai and threw it, but the man was gone by the time it reached his old placing. Suoh then ventured in further. This man, no matter what, if it was today, or tomorrow, or even a week from now. He would die.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 pm
Azzurro Skyde

The old man was fast, but not fast enough. He knew the tunnels well, and knew how to get people lost in them. But this ninja, Souh Akane Kuroh was proving to be too much for the old man to handle. he had one chance, the final trap. It was a suicide chance, leading to a dead end with a fake treasure chest, with a highly explosive trap seal. Making his way there, the old man made it through the last zone and held the single hand seal, and detonated. landing hard against the back of the room, the ninja looked in horror to see....Souh had made it through.

"Well....hey.....um...this is akward....i never thought you would make it this far...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:07 pm
Yo-ko

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Suoh was running and as he saw the explosion the man was to late, Suoh had passed. He stood in front of him and with his wide golden, florescent eyes glared down onto him. "I never thought you'd stop being a coward." Suoh said smirked slamming the man up to the dead end by holding his neck. Threads leaked out of his sleeves and wrapped around the man's arms to immobilize him completely. "Guess I WASN'T wrong." Suoh was making a good job of striking fear into the people of this city already... Suoh even thought of maybe just chopping off the mans tongue along with all his fingers so he'd have no way of communicating but could send the message to fear the UHV. But no, the man was a full sponge, and now, Suoh would make him dry.

"Tell me everything and I'll dictate if your life is a worthy trade for the info." Suoh said as he placed and hovered his other hand over the chest of the old man. "Your heart is probably pretty old, but it'll be a good engine for my new puppet." Suoh said with a sneering grin.

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm
Azzurro Skyde

The old man looked to to the ninja, then removed his disguise to show a outfit....a head band!!!! Not even Souh, who had seen and most of the known world would recognize this head band This man was a ninja!

"Sorry, there is no place in Valhalla for narks"

suddenly the man burst into cries of agony as black fire erupted around him as a seal broke over his forehead.

"We are hidden amongst the shadows. We have started a fire, and the fire RISES!!!!"

The fire would then take the man an attempt to burn him to the crisp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm
Yo-ko

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Wah, what? Suoh let go of the shinobi who then continued to burst into flames. The symbol was unknown to Suoh, he couldn't even make it out... Suoh glared at him and watched him as he burnt up, but as the fire grew, Suoh thought it would be a good idea to end this... curve ball situation. Suoh aimed his Chakra connector at the man and then in rapid succession fired off plenty of bolts of his threads into him, then walked away. The headband's marking etched into his mind as he tried to figure out just exactly what he'd stumbled upon... his eye's returned to normal and his golden hair receded and it ware pure red once more. He headed for the Underground Sanctuary.
[exit]

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:11 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 525/525 ✇ Stamina 600/600

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian had found his way to the tunnels, it was actually by accident he had seen some suspicious looking people. He bought a cloak from one of the vendors it was pretty cheap because it seemed everyone already had one. This covered his face completely, he would need to keep a low profile.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:4950

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

From around the corner of the tunnels, sebastian could possibly notice a faint smell of gas comming. The gas, a form of medical knock out gas would be potent, concentrated, and powerful, and take very little time to take effect.

[every additional post also requires a [1-15] random number generator]  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Yo-ko

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian continued walking his senses picked something up, it was strong and he started to feel dizzy he reached into his pack and pulled out his breath mask. Placing it over his face he took a deep breath. This filtered out anything that was in the air. He leaned against a wall to regain his balance. It seemed someone was trying something. He headed in the direction that he first smelled the scent.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

The gas would still be lingering in the air, but Sebastian had made his way through the tunnels and find a light that was not present in the rest of the tunnels.

[continue to Underground sanctuary, or generate a random number 1-15]  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:50 am
Yo-ko

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

The Exiled Uchiha

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian made it through the tunnel it seemed he found a light and carefully went through it.

{Exit to US]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 17!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

Sebastian was exiting the tunnels but he needed to head all the way back, he should also avoid bumping into Souh again.

+1 to random Number

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:02 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

[your plus one doenst happen until you successfully leave the as well.]

Sebastian would turn a corner and suddenly, without any warning, a puff of powerful red smoke would come from multiple areas of the junction. The only problem being: it wasnt smoke....it was a powerful chilli pepper bomb. The pepper would irritate eyes, cause massive caughing and throat irritation, runny and irritated nose. If left in the chilli smoke long enough, the skin would become inflamed and irritated as well.  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff