Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tempmus Chronicles

Back to Guilds

A guild where original ideas for stories can Blossom. And Bubbles. And okay, Buttercup, you can join too. 

Tags: Anthro, Original, Stories, Variety, Role Playing 

Reply The Tempmus Chronicles
Video game Debate thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm
I know we have a debate thread already but not a video game debate thread where we can talk about various games, console and pc. We can even poke fun at them in terms of plot, characters and difficulty. I'm going to start things off with Conker's bad fur day for N64 and the remake for Xbox. Now I rather not talk about the single player side but the multi player instead.

The n64 version has 4 player multi and a varity of matchs...like a Free for all deathmatch, a team death match, a bank heist, and a race while the Xbox version has two player off line multi and a online multi similar to CoD but it actually sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:34 am
I've seen the remake. I'm mostly bugged by the fact that Conker even points out INT THE GAME that there would be little to no changes other than graphics, when in reality, they almost completely changed the game.  

The Jolly Victini
Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm
ITT: newfags. Newfags everywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 pm
Have you seen its multiplayer though. Its a let down a big let down.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:59 pm
Well, I just beat BioShock Infinite. And it is one of the best video games I have ever played. The gameplay was solid, the graphics beautiful, the story beautifully crafted, and the revelations were perfectly orchestrated. I had my assumptions as I went through the game, but they still paled in comparison to the actual truths that were revealed! If you know the ending, please no spoilers. Just in case someone else wants to play it. I know Dakota will play it after he plays the first two. So if you wish to discuss the ending and all the surprises there of, feel free to PM, or something. Everyone here knows how to contact me. Now Imma go mull htis game over, and prepare myself to play it on 1999 mode... Wish me luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:22 pm
Waitwaitwait...

You thought the STORYLINE was good? Did you beat the game?  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm
Yeah. Just beat it. I thought it was great! The alternate dimensions and time warps made everything very interesting. And made it all plausible.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 pm
OK, just checkin.  

Fadedepic

Popular Streaker

The Tempmus Chronicles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out