Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Way of the Shinobi [ A Semi-Literate Rp Guild ]

Back to Guilds

One of the Best Naruto RP's around is back for its sixth outing! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Literate, Anime, WotS 

Reply 水 Water Country Profiles
Sayankji Tyalainn Amroliwallah // Genin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
Sayankji Tyalainn Amroliwallah
That Mute Kid

User Image

[ P e r s o n a l - D a t a ]

Full Name: Sayankji Tyalainn Amroliwallah

Famous Shinobi Name: That Mute Kid

Birth Date: October fifteenth

Loyalty: Kirigakure

Goal: To evolve into the person that I wish to be; someone that is successful and would never let those that need them down.

Nindo: “Though I dream, cry, and get hurt. . .reality approaches, frantically. What I want is to find my place in life and my self-worth, taking with me who I've been up until today. . .”

Homeland: Kirigakure

Current Residence: Kirigakure

Title: Genin

Clan: Amroliwallah

Kekkei Genkai: none

Personality/Mannerism: Though Sayankji has no possible way to verbally express how she's feeling, her facial expressions hide nothing. If someone really wants to know what she's saying, just watch her face since it is one way for her to talk aside from watching her hands move in a sign language flurry or have her scribble it down on a piece of paper. . .which is a bit irritating for others that are impatient. She is rather. . .well she is easily angered because she lacks patience of whatsoever and is a tad bit blunt with her actions. Upon the life situation given to her, Sayankji holds little hope in humanity and thus refuses to trust others with her feelings; which is why private information about herself is rarely disclosed to anyone.

Facial Features: Most of them are obscured by her mask unless one gets close enough

Physique: Wiry like a WHIP

Height: 4'11

Weight: eighty-seven pounds

Personal Skill: Joint Hypermobility Syndrome — abnormally increased mobility of small and large joints beyond the limits of their physiological movement with little effort. The most common joints where this occurs are the elbows, wrists, fingers, and knees. For example the individual can:
      •Bend their fingers backward to a 90-degree angle
      •Bend their thumbs to forearms
      •Hyperextend/twist their elbows 10 degrees beyond physiological average
      •Hyperextend/twist their knees 10 degrees beyond physiological average
      •Bend forward with their knees straight and place hands flat on the floor.

Favorite Food/Drink: Naan

Least Favorite Food: Beef

○ notepads and pens
○ people that understand/or try to
○ high up places
○ bladed objects

Dislikes:
○ being asked stupid questions
○ spiders
○ ignorance
○ cats
○ being asked "So you can't talk?"

[ C o m b a t - D a t a ]

Special Tactic/Skills: none to report. . .

Battle Strength: Creating distance, close quarters, hiding in general. . .(she's pretty small), and quick reflexes

Battle Weakness: Light weight (can easily picked up up and thrown a good distance), low physical defense, lacks means of verbal communication if in danger (only whistles, raspberries, burps and tongue clicks)

[ T e c h n i q u e - D a t a ]

Chakra Color: Cerise

Elemental Alignments:

Suiton
Doton

Jutsu Knowledge: Offensive Mastery

Primary Type: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu

Secondary Type: Fuuinjutsu

Tertiary Type: Kenjutsu, Taijutsu

Total Jutsu Points:
Each Rank Has a Number Value. Add them all up (or a mod can).
E: 5
D: 4
C: 12
B: 4
A: 0
S: 0
SS: 0
25/25

Ninjutsu:
• Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique ~ E Rank
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

• Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique ~ E Rank
Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

• Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill ~ E Rank
Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

• Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing ~ E Rank
Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed.

• Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking ~ E Rank
A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water.

• Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ~ D Rank
This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.

• Suiton: Mizuame Nabara - Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field ~ C Rank
The user spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channeling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

• Kai - Release ~ C Rank
Kai is a Ninjutsu which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Genjutsu:
• Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique ~ D Rank
This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multiply, the victim will eventually be worn down.

• Genjutsu: Izuko? - Illusion: Where? ~ C-Ranked
Genjutsu has to do with techniques that effect the mind, and usually create unreality. However, in this case the user uses Genjutsu to not create unreality, but instead block out reality. Using the technique Izuko Karite can even make objects appear to not exist.

• Genjutsu: Sono Jikoku Ore Shinpyou - Illusion: The Time I Trust ~ C-Ranked
This technique causes the users movements to appear slower or faster than they actually are. This can be done without handsigns.

•Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique ~ B Rank
This technique places another illusion within another illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realise that a second is in place.

Taijutsu:
none at the moment

Kenjutsu:
none at the moment

Fuuinjutsu:
none at the moment

[ E q u i p m e n t - D a t a ]

Headband Location: neck

Headband Style: forehead protector

Clothing: as pictured

Cherished Items: notepad and pencil. . .(because everyone doesn't understand sign language)

Special Weapons: None at the moment

Shinobi Weapons:
• Scimitar ( x ) — a light weight backsword or sabre that has a curved blade with the edge on the convex side. The length of the blade is 30 1/2" if measuring tool is along the curve.
• Senbon x 10
• Kunai x 5
• Explodive Tag x 5
• Makibishi Spike x 30

Equipment:
• Wire - twenty feet
• Binoculars

[ H i s t o r i c a l - D a t a ]

Family Member(s): Navid Jihaad Amroliwallah (Father/Deceased), Kadja Surya Amroliwallah(Mother)

Friends: ???

Enemies: ???

Romantic relationships: ???

Religious philosophy: N/A

Political/social philosophy: N/A

Background:
A mute due to vocal cord complications. In the beginning her family was rather happy, that is until her father died while out on a mission when Sayankji was the age of five. The loss of her father caused her mother to change, neglecting her child as she mourned. Seeing this behavior over the years disgusted the young female, and developed a subconscious dislike for her mother. . .see this as no way to handle the situation. After the years past to when Sayankji was ten, she eventually took the role of head of the household; as it seemed her mother clearly gave up on herself a long time ago. One of the few choices was to follow the steps of her father and become a ninja, but soon enough she did so knowing that she could make extra money for her home. She also wanted to achieve greatness much like her father, but she made a promise to herself to always be there for those that need her. Now as a genin, she continues to support herself and her mother, though she has thought about leaving her many times. Her dislike for the woman slowly develops and is obvious in her behavior. With her disability she is still able to communicate rather well with sign language and other means, as she didn't want her inability to speak to be a hindrance for her progression; it hasn't been so far.

Theme Song: High Minded Castle - Susumu Hirasawa ( x )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm
Interactions

S h i n g e t s u___(A q u a)___ H o z u k i; → ? → SENSEI !

Kekkyu»I don't really know much about him, therefore there isn't much for me to say in regards to that. . .however he is patient with me; which I appreciate, his methods or rather questionable but I seem to just ignore it; we can't all be outrageously intelligent.

K a e d e___A o i___K ā e t o r i i; → ? → Team Member!

Kekkyu»I don't really know him to much. He can communicate with me so. . .I guess I can't really complain all too much, right?He is also rather smart and thinks somewhat like I do.

A y a w a__K a t o m i; → ? → Team Member !

Kekkyu»She really isn't here so I can't say too much. . .and when I first met her she was asleep anyway.

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Sayankji's Shinobi Learning Log
This is a collection of every post that Sayankji has learned something in

水 Water Country Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers