Submit

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am

She had cut and dyed her hair, which to Laeydon was a huge deal. When she looked in the mirror she didn't see herself, where she once had brown-red hair to her waist it was not braided to her chest and black! None the less the fact that she kept it now in a braid at all time had seemed to make it wavy and not as straight as it once was. None the less it was time to test out her disguise, and she knew just the person to test it on. Her favorite green rider.

After what seemed like forever she spotted Damarath sunning, though no Fergus. Maybe she would help Laeydon find Fergus. She walked over to the dragon and curtsied. "Hello, I come looking for Fergus. Do you know where I can find him? she asked with a smile. After looking around to make sure no one was around or paying attention. "It's me, Laeydon, the girl you searched from the Hold. I wanted to see if my disguise fools him." she whispered to the dragon. She was pretty sure the dragon knew it was just a disguise, after all they were very intelligent, but then maybe disguise's worked on dragons too? None the less she decided it best to tell the beautiful green who she was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 pm
Damarath did not make a habit of talking to humans other than her rider and the other Argonauts. But something about the little female had caught her attention - she had approved of how eagerly Laeydon had joined the Weyr and how fearless she had been on her first ride on dragon-back. The dragon was confident that, if Laeydon managed to Impress, she would be an excellent addition to the Weyr.

I know who you are, little human. She whuffed at Laeydon. We dragons are not so gullible as you humans. The girl was just a candidate, so perhaps she had not realized the cleverness of dragons. Or perhaps she recognized how important Damarath was and didn't think the dragon would have remembered her. Either answer would have been acceptable to the dragon, therefore she chose to assume that one of them was correct. Mine has merely gone to bring me some oil. He will return soon, and then you may see whether he is as clever as I am.  

Faewynd
Captain

Devoted Cub

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm
          Laeydon smiled and nodded. There was her voice again, the greens lovely voice. Ever since the first time she heard it she wanted to hear it again and again. It was confident, loving, or that was the way she heard it anyways. She wondered if everyone heard dragons the same, or if everyone heard them differently.

She didn't think that the dragon would have remembered her. So many candidates at the Weyr, and she was sure she wasn't the only that Damarath had searched. Plus there was the fact that her and Fergus were the leaders of the Argonauts. She would have many more important things to do then remember Laeydon's face. "Well Damarath I am flattered. I figured you wouldn't be as gullible, however I didn't think I made a big enough impression to be remembered." she said with a smile. When she said that Fergus went to get get oil Laeydon nodded. "Then I shall wait for him, and if you would like I could help him oil your hide?" she had seen some candidates helping wash and oil dragons before, maybe Damarath would let her help Fergus.

(IC) Calderra Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games