Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Hello One and All!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquerade1128

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 am
ryruko

Well Sir your depicting statement of my question is actually very close to the best answer I've heard. "The true blessing of mans tongue, is it is his own"
And by sheer serendipity sir, you've displayed that.

Let us converse more lax, more familiar, do you enjoy writing stories and abroad? Poetry, songs? random blurbs?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 pm
Masquerade1128

I thank you most sincerely my well-worded companion.
Yea, this would suit me well.
I fear that the dread of sloth has taken some hold on my writing hand. I would that I could write novels of adventures most grand, but--I have not, as yet, done so. The literature with which I converse is primarily reserved to pursuits of a scholastic nature. Poetry, I admit to when I come by it. To read and write it is in equal value to me, for is there a more complete means of expression than rhythm and rhyme of poem or song?

I usually take my practice of words (when not for intelligent discussion or exposition) in the sense of recreation. Like that which is found is this place.

What say you on this matter? Dost your words have their place among the volumes of great writers or are you honing your skill for a future pursuit in some form of literature?  

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas