dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm
User Image
[ooc: hopefully i am still able to do this joining rp ^^; totally forgot that i had applied here for my lioness to be a part of the pride]

Panya stood at the edge of the Prideland's territory. She was worried that she might not be able to enter the lands despite the open joining policy that the pride had. She had been tempted to join a few prides in the past but none panned out the way that she had wanted them to. At least she had stumbled across this pride. What she really wanted was a good place to call home. Was it really so hard for her to find a place that could be a good home? Apparently it was for her. Taking a deep breath, she slowly crossed over the territory line and started to head towards Pride Rock with the hope that she might be able to join the pride.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:59 pm
dbz2010

Life as always, was quiet for the lion as of late. The awkward interactions between the Mava Bunda and the Pridelands had ceased, leaving Iraeneus to watch over the borders without any additional risks to consider. Fortunately the gods had the good grace to ensure that all of the visitors that drifted over the borders as of late had been benevolent and as such, he was able to continue with his usual charade of dozing idly on his rock.

However there was always at least one creature that wasn't so certain or gung-ho about entering the territory. 'Open' border or no, some individuals were simply too unsure of themselves to believe whatever policies might exist and today appeared to be of no exception.

He had noticed her a while ago, taken note of the lioness through partially opened eyes as she paced uncertainly near the border and it was only after she finally took the plunge and crossed over the border that he elected to put the poor female out of her misery.

"You knooooow," he began with a small chuckle. "We don't bite, you have no need to be quite so...cautious."

Epine de Rose

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm
Epine de Rose

Panya nearly jumped off of the ground as she heard a voice from behind her. She spun around to see a lion heading towards her, clearly after she had chosen to cross the border into the Pridelands. She blinked a few times at his statement before looking down at the ground. “Sorry, I’ve just been…overly cautious as of late because of other prides not wanting to take me in.” she scuffed her paw on the ground before gazing up at the lion again.

“Are all of the stories true? Is it really paradise in the Pridelands?” she asked the lion curiously. It was then that she forgot her manners. “Oh, I’m Panya by the way,” she said after a few seconds of silence.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:58 am
dbz2010

Paradise?

He was silent for a few moments as he considered her question and then he slowly shook his head, a wry smile creeping onto his lips as he regarded her thoughtfully. "That would depend on your definition of paradise, I suppose," he replied at last. He had a great love for his home and as such, he would never speak ill of it, but there were countless individuals who found that the lifestyle of the Pridelands didn't suit them...much the same way as he was not inclined towards the lifestyle of the 'demonic' or nomadic prides.

"Can I guarantee you'll find comfort, company and solace here? Most certainly, but I can't promise you'll find everything that you might need to entertain yourself," he continued and then rolled his shoulders in a lose shrug.

"A pleasure to meet you Panya, I'm Iraeneus."

Epine de Rose

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 pm
Epine de Rose

‘At least he answered the question honestly,’ Panya thought to herself. She hoped that the Pridelands would be her kind of paradise. She had tried a few other prides but she never really felt at home in them. Hopefully the Pridelands would be more welcoming for her.

“Ah, I see,” she said in response to his statement. “At least comfort is the one thing that you can guarantee that I can have here.” She smiled shyly at him as he introduced himself to her. “It is a pleasure to meet you, too, Iraeneus.”

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:39 am
dbz2010

Iraeneus was, if anything, honest. He saw no reason to paint unrealistic pictures of his home in the hopes of deterring or encouraging others to join. As far as he was concerned, others would make that decision regardless of what he said and they would only be bitter if he was dishonest! No, he would reassure Panya of her comfort and safety but it would be up to her to hunt down the little treasures that existed and find enjoyment in them!

Nevertheless, he provided her with a warm smile as she began to relax and lifted his paw to point in the direction she should be heading if she wanted to reach the centre of the pride. "So, are we agreed? Tall shoulders, chin up etc?" he enquired and tilted his head to the side.

"If you keep heading straight until you reach the dry river bed, then take a left, you'll end up where you need to be to make sure everyone knows you're here."

Epine de Rose

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:37 pm
Epine de Rose

[ooc: sorry about the delay. end of the school semester is always rough D:]

Panya gazed in the direction that Iraeneus pointed in before turning her gaze back at him. It seemed to her that he was giving her permission to head further into the pridelands. Maybe this might be the start of something new and exciting for her. She was pleased at herself for finally getting somewhere in her life.

She nodded her head at his questions. "Yes," she said in a slightly firm tone of voice. She didn't want to come across as a failure lioness. She flicked her tail a few times and blinked as he instructed her on what to do. She flashed him a smile. "Thank you," she said in a cheery tone of voice. She turned in the direction of the dry river bed and walked a few steps away before turning back towards Iraeneus. "Do you think we will meet up again?" she asked him curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm
Epine de Rose

[ooc: *very gentle poke*]

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:05 am
dbz2010
Sorry, in the middle of beta testing so somewhat distracted!

Would they see each other again? It was a valid question and he pursed his head as he considered her query. He could only surmise that it would be based on a number of factors and somewhat dependant on the type of lioness she was! Granted, even he knew that this was a little bit of a weak answer but still, it was an honest one.

"Perhaps," he replied with a mild smile, lifting his paw and motioning to where the pride lay. "If you're an explorer, wanderer or adventurer it's highly likely. Alas if you are more of a homebody then -" he paused, furrowed his brow and shook his head. He'd gotten that wrong hadn't he?

"We'll meet each other again," he said at last. "Though I cannot say how soon, simply because I do not wander inland often," he clarified. Suffice it to say that his position as a scout ensured that he had a post to watch and he did that rather well!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:46 pm
Epine de Rose

[ooc: ah, nice ^^; having fun with it?]

Panya smiled a little bit at his response. She was happy that he at least replied to her question. "I am not sure if I am going to stick in one place around here. I am used to wandering aroud trying to find a pride to join. Not even sure what to do now that I finally found a pride to join." She laughed nervously at her response.

"I am happy that we might be able to meet again," she said to him and nodded her head a little bit at him. "Just as long as we get to see each other again before the year is done with I will be happy." She slowly turned around again and headed towards the dry river bed with a little skip in her step.

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:01 am
dbz2010
Won't lie, it's really good. Btw after this post I believe your JRP is finished so you can go get her certed! 8D

She'd set him a deadline? He smiled mildly at this, vaguely reminded of his family (especially his sister) who were often setting him specific times in which to visit. He was always gone for much too long and that just wouldn't do, thus, the only way to ensure he returned was to order or instruct him to! In essence Panya had done just that and he couldn't help but be amused - suffice it to say that he suspected the lioness would fit in well in the Pridelands whether she wandered here and there or set up home in a specific spot.

"I will be sure to travel in land before the year is out then, you have my word," he called after her, raising a paw to wave as she wandered towards the riverbed and the heart of the pride. It wouldn't take her long to reach where she needed to be and then her real adventure would begin!

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games