Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm
((thats fine))

"I guess because I am part God, my other father, Himeros, is the God of Lust, so i guess since I am part of that family I get my sweet tooth from him or at least his family, some of those sweet treats that were at my Grandmothers Ball the other night were simply to die for, she truly knows how to get the best stuff" she said, not sure if her family DID have a sweet tooth but going by what her Grandmother laid out she couldn't really say no, her family didn't have sweet teeth.

And I would like to meet the others, I have only met one other though I think he may never want to speak to me ever again, he was my date to the ball, his name is Hoity Toity, he made my dress, it was beautiful but I had to leave it in the maze of my Grandmothers which she had changed to make her own evil maze so I couldn't pick it up when I left but he is a sweetheart...when you can get him away from fashion" she said, wondering now if she could get the dress back, she may have to ask her Grandmother about that.

Tafari looked around and then back at the other "umm, we are looking for...?" He asked as he saw no one around.

Atlantis didn't know how but he somehow, with many stops and starts along the way, had somehow managed to get all the stuff he took that was free to good homes back just shortly after the others arrived "hi!" He said as he saw them, stopping for a break and ran straight into the water as he was starting to dry out a little bit. After a while he popped his head back up and gestured over to the stuff "I picked it up, it was what was out of what was left from the storm, Twinkle, I don't know how good the costumes are but I did get you a little something as well" he said as he gestured over to the stuff.

"I apologize if they are wrong but I didn't know what you would have liked so I got several of the more feminine looking costumes" he said as he looked at the others "and then looked at the others "my apologies for not being here when you returned, I am Atlantis, I take it you have said yes to helping me build a home?"

Tafari nodded "yes, I have, I am Tafari and this is my daughter, Lust, it is a pleasure to meet you, I will wait till you get out and then we can talk" he said, deciding it would be easier to do that.

Lust turned around and looked at the guy in the water "hi, it is a pleasure to meet you also" she said politely as she sat on the beach, the day was just beautiful and the ocean view was amazing.

"Oh really!? Thank you so much! Please, excuse me, be back in a moment" he said as he dived down to the bottom of the sea, going to get something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 am
Momentarily pouting from the mention of one of the Erotes, then being reminded of that really horrible night, her expression changed to one of amazement at the mention of the Hoity Toity. "You... You got to go with the Hoity Toity?! Wow! Wow wow wow! He is the absolute best clothing designer from our homeland, and here too if you ask me." Sighing, she looked up towards the sky, saying softly, "I would have his children at a moment's notice..." trailing off and blushing as she realized that she said that out loud, before laughing lightly and continuing. "Oh, since you're like a demi-goddess, would you happen to know who..." before she could ask about Tozantzin, she noticed Atlantis walking with stuff for building.

Damn! Her timing today must just be absolutely fabulous! Waving at him, she laughed and went to help him bring some of the stuff, namely these 'costumes' over. They were certainly different from the fashion she was familiar with, but that didn't mean they were bad. "Nah, I love them!" she said to him, smiling. What a nice guy he was, always going to the trouble to do things to make her day better.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am
Lust smiled a little at her, obviously a great fan of Hoitys herself but decided to leave out the fact that they had a dead agreement that she was hoping she could get him to accept once more "I agree, he is a fantastic clothing designer and I did go with him though I have this feeling that he never wants to see me again thanks to Eris and just when he and I were getting on so fantastically as well" she sighed, wishing there was some way to see him again. Lust looked at her and tilted her head to the side a little "know who...?" She asked before noticing she gone to see Atlantis so she had just laid back and took in the beautiful sun of the beach, this day would be perfect to just laze around on the beach but no, she had work to do so she couldn't but she would be back.

Atlantis swam back up to the surface moments later with two pieces of jewelry and got out and walked over and gave a black pearl necklace to lust and a single sapphire ring to Tafari "it isn't much but please, think of it as payment" he said, knowing that technically they deserved more but this was as good as what he could give them, he didn't really deal with payment plans and options that much.

Tafari took the ring and looked it over, sturdy, beautiful craftsmanship, he looked up at him curious "who made this?" He asked curiously.

"I am not certain, the black pearl necklace I made myself but as for the ring I found it in a sunken ship."

"Well the craftsmanship is beautiful, thank you but there really is no need."

"Please, it is fine, you deserve something for your help" he said as he noticed Lust coming over.

Lust got up and walked over to Atlantis and kissed his cheek "thank you, it is beautiful" she said as she, REALLY wanting to say 'payment isn't needed, please, take it back' but the necklace was beautiful so she couldn't say no but she also didn't wish to offend him, if this is the way Naiads did things around here then she didn't really want to upset him and his customs.

Atlantis blushed a little as he looked away "your welcome" he said as he walked over to the stuff he had brought back with him, it was the first time he had actually been kissed by another woman besides his mother and that was when he was a toddler, what was he meant to do!? That was a new situation for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:13 am
Twinkleshine watched the exchanges going on, choosing to stay more in the background rather to get involved with them. She wondered how Atlantis always seemed to have such pretty things laying around with him in the water, but shrugged it off. It's not like she knew him -that- well, like his history or what he did or anything. For all she knew, he was someone famous among the naiad.

As he got his kiss, she smirked lightly, trying to make eye-contact with him to give him a thumbs-up sign. Her friend never did seem to mention any lady friends or lovers, so she thought it was nice for him to get some physical affections every once in a while.

Looking to Tafari, grinning, she rolled her shoulders before stating. "Guess we should get to work then, right? Well, tell us what we need to do!"

(feel free to do a time-skip or something of the actual building process)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Atlantis smiled softly at Twinkle but shook his head as if to say 'no, not going there' besides his affections lied elsewhere when it came to the fairer sex and his lied with Twinkle...not that she would ever hear that from him, to her they were friends and really, as much as he did like her friends were all they would probably ever be.

Tafari nodded "yes, of course" he said as he gestured over to the Naiad and Twinkle and settled down with them, starting to plan out their home in the sand, not great place to put plans but if he at least had an idea what they wanted it wouldn't matter anyway.

((*Insert magical transformation music here* because we all know transforming stuff is always more fun with pop sounding magical girl transformation music. XD))

After a couple of months the house was finished, it was a one story place sitting just up from the beach's edge and whilst it didn't look like much it was sturdy, it was waterproof, it was safe and secure and it would be safe for them through all kinds of weather so at least that was something. Tafari looked over at the others "how do you like it?" He asked, hoping he did a good enough job.

Atlantis looked the place over before going inside and taking a look, yes he helped build it but still it was nice to see a finished product "it is perfect!" He said as he looked back at Tafari's carvings around the place, each was so perfectly carved it truly was a beautiful sight to see.

"I am glad you like but I do apologize I couldn't fit the pond inside" he said as he gestured to the pond outside the front door, it was covered with a decently heavy wooden lid he had crafted out of the left over wood and on it was carved a couple of dolphins playing with each other in the surf.

"It doesn't matter, thank you for EVERYTHING! I don't know how I can ever repay you" he said as he hugged both Tafari and then Lust.

"It is fine, I am happy to help" he said as he smiled at his daughter.

"Yes, it is fine" she said hugging the other back "besides, it was fun, it beats making bird houses for a change" she giggled as she looked back at her father, knowing he probably had enough of seeing them as well.

((Place is like this but a tad more rustic looking and not as nice and neat etc but it is that sort of shape and length etc and whilst you cant see it it does house three bedrooms (not double size rooms but probably single room and a half give or take), a bathroom and kitchen with a living room.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Sighing heavily and stretching her arms above her head, Twinkleshine couldn't believe that they had actually finished, and in such a relatively short time. It wasn't anything exceptionally grand, but it was nice and homey, and it would do for two people. She particularly liked how the home rested on stilts, just raised above the ground with a small patio and stairs to the ground to protect from most floods. Looking over to Tafari, she gave him the thumbs up. "It's wonderful~ You have no idea"

(-totally sketching up a floorplan for the home-)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 pm
((Something I would have LOVED to do as well but yeeeah, can't draw for s**t so thank you, would be nice to have the plans.

And I added the bit about the pond outside, forgot to mention that in my previous post so I just edited it in.))

"You are both most welcome, it is nice to actually build again, it had been too long since I built my own house so it was nice to finally build another and for someone else" he said as he stood back and took his daughters hand in his "you happy with it?"

"I am, it is nice to build something that wasn't so small for a change, thank you daddy for helping me" she said as she lent over and kissed his cheek, she always wanted to try building something more then just a bird house but she couldn't, not without instruction and nor was there a reason to do so.

"You are welcome, but you should be thanking those two" he said as gestured towards Atlantis and Twinkle.

"Yes, you two, you are the reason for this so thank you, you don't know how much it means to me to get me out of just making small things like bird houses, it was fun! It really was" she said as she smiled at them both.

"You are most welcome, it was fun to have others to talk to, not that Twinkle isn't great but coming from sea to land isn't exactly easy and nor do I know anyone else up here so speaking to another two over the past couple of months has been fun" he said as he looked at Twinkle, spending this time with her had also been great moreso but he wasn't going to announce that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm
Grinning brightly, she shook her head, not feeling she should be credited at all for anything that had happened in the past months. It was just really fun was all, and she was so excited to have made such good friends. "No, we should be thanking you! There's no way we could have done this by ourselves. Absolutely no way possible." Looking to her friend Atlantis, she grinned back. If this hadn't been a bonding moment, nothing would be.

(lol, I did the porch a bit differently, but its still nice. I gave Atlantis a waterbed too. what kind of living room/common room would they have?)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:12 pm
((I don't know! I don't deal with this sort of thing so thats another reason I am glad I am not doing it, I wouldn't know where to begin. XD;

I say it depends, it is both his and her house so I don't know, I would like to say a spacious yet cozy space that is ocean/water themed but then this is Twinkles house to so she should have a say as well.))

"Then I guess we are both welcome with each other" he said as he chuckled a little "we will take our leave, I am sure you have stuff to do" he said as he kissed his daughters temple "come on darling, I haven't been hunting for a while and I feel like pork for dinner" he said as he saw her nod.

"We will come visit again if you don't mind, maybe bring you a house warming gift" she said as she started to walk off with her father "goodbye for now, take care" she said as she took one last look at them before looking at the sea, she did have good times here over the past couple of months, it was nice to actually be able to swim with a Naiad and make friends in the process.

Atlantis nodded and waved goodbye to them "take care yourself and thank you once again" he called before taking the Fauny's hand "come, lets go see how else we can make our home" he said as he started pulling her towards their new home, excited to finally have a place he can call his on land, his home was fantastic below but still, he wanted to stay more on land because of the beauty beside of him so he couldn't be happier with the house they now have together even if he tried.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Waving to her new friends, Twinkleshine called out to them "We'll see you soon! You can count on it!" before moving to look over at Atlantis. She laughed as he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the house, happy to have made him so happy, and glad that there was now a place she could always come to meet him.

Over the past month, not only had she made two new wonderful friends, but also a beautiful house and amazing memories that she would never forget. This was not the end, but only their beginning, and she was sure many new memories would be made in the future.

She wasn't sure what this future would be, but she was glad to have such a wonderful friend to be by her side as she met it.

(haha, finished up the sketch and, gotta say, it looks pretty nice. I'll try and upload it eventually so you can see too)

(End?)  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:54 pm
((Yeah, end and thank you! <3))  
:[ The Fifth Age ]: