Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Minecraft (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:54 pm
II L o y a l t y II
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine was in the shadows, holding up a diamond pickaxe, she didnt want to do it with a sword, she wanted to change it up. In the shadows all Lane would see is a glint of light, a evil white grin, and glowing white eyes staring at him. "eid ot gniog rioY" herobrine said, she said Your going to die backwards.

Health:60%
Hunger:20%
Lane growled and raised his pick "If you wanna fight, I'll be glad to oblige!" He yelled, knowing good and well that his health was dropping fast from hunger "But of course I can't fight without knowing who or what you are. It's just dishonorable..." He said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine closed her eyes and then stepped out of the shadows, "I am herobrine. she said with a grin. Herobrine would always get happy when she was about to kill someone.  

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm
II L o y a l t y II
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine closed her eyes and then stepped out of the shadows, "I am herobrine. she said with a grin. Herobrine would always get happy when she was about to kill someone.

Health:50
Hunger:20
Lane froze "Pardon me--I assumed you were another player..." He said and started shaking "I always thought the shrines would keep me safe..." he whispered to himself in a different voice than his own "Well then, I guess I'll just have to beat the sense into you!!!" He yelled at her and raised the pickaxe in front of him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine grined as he raised his pickaxe. Herobrine teleported behind him leaving black snowflakes and then said "boo!" she then swung the pickaxe down on him.  

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 pm
II L o y a l t y II
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine grined as he raised his pickaxe. Herobrine teleported behind him leaving black snowflakes and then said "boo!" she then swung the pickaxe down on him.

He laughed sadistically and jumped out of the way, then swung his pickaxe toward her "You're wasting your time!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine dodged it and smiled "So are you." then like ten herobrine's circled him, swinging their pickaxes at him.  

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 pm
II L o y a l t y II
Lane-kun

User Image
~ Herobrine ~

Herobrine dodged it and smiled "So are you." then like ten herobrine's circled him, swinging their pickaxes at him.

Health:50%
Hunger:20%
Lane jumped at one of them and brought the pickaxe down on her head, then pulled hers out of her hand and ran Just gotta get to the cave he thought, not realizing he was unable to sprint  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Pic:User Image (If it is alright, it's more of like a skin, since this is minecraft related))
MC username: JackKilldyawife
Name: James (Preferred to be Called Jack)
Role: Player  

CydroidBlues

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:08 pm
-James D McTavish-
Pic:User Image (If it is alright, it's more of like a skin, since this is minecraft related))
MC username: JackKilldyawife
Name: James (Preferred to be Called Jack)
Role: Player

Accepted  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
Hunger: 100%
Health: 100%

Jack appeared in the world, on the side of a hill, he looked down seeing a few trees around.
"Well.., guess i should get some wood, make a work bench and figure things out after that is taken care of.."
He said as he walked over to the tree punching it to get the wood blocks. After punching a few trees down he looked at them again as the leaves started to fall, also dropping an apple from one.
"Heheh, nice! Atleast now i have food for now."
He said as he started to explore the world some more.  

CydroidBlues

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 pm
Derp I mean Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 pm
Derp I mean Bump  

Lane-kun

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 am
Bump  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5